PDA

View Full Version : A Request of Funzio...

mothergoose
05-18-2012, 04:13 PM
No, this not a complaint about the dynamics or stability of the game, just a simple request.

With money at such a premium in this game, I would like to request a way to sell back unneeded (or wanted) purchasable equipment. Even if it was at the quarter or less of the original price. I am not asking to be able to sell back things like Walther P99's or any other loot items, just stuff like the pistol, revolver, baseball bat, stuff like that that no longer hold any value in the game except to take up space in our inventories.

Just an idea of mine.

jobadass
05-18-2012, 04:15 PM
This request has been thought of and posted by many on here. I've never seen a response from Funzio on the subject.

mothergoose
05-18-2012, 04:18 PM
This request has been thought of and posted by many on here. I've never seen a response from Funzio on the subject.

I kind of figured, hopefully Liz or CCMark will let us know the though process behind not having this option.

jobadass
05-18-2012, 04:20 PM
If they did, they would have a boat load of people who'd start selling crap!

Paulio
05-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Someone, I can't remember who, once gave a strong argument for why Funzio would never do this - because hackers would find a way to manipulate the benefit and ruin it for the majority.

joaquim
05-18-2012, 04:23 PM
Someone, I can't remember who, once gave a strong argument for why Funzio would never do this - because hackers would find a way to manipulate the benefit and ruin it for the majority.

Those damn hackers ruining everything for us. Really pisses me off.

Dreno33
05-18-2012, 04:23 PM

i remember this thread... but for the life of me can't remember who, as well. I WANT to say this person had a Join Date: Jan 2012. haha, that's the only thing popping to my head

The Billionaire
05-18-2012, 04:47 PM
I've asked for this change a number of times with the below message. Never had a reply!!!! Shame on you Funzio it's so needed!!!

Funzio - Please sort out the weapons inventory. It's a total mess!

Dear Funzio,

Please can you look into making some changes to the inventory layout because the current layout is shocking and a total mess!!!!

The first suggestion should be a pretty simple change and shouldn't take long to implement. The other suggestions may take a bit longer to implement but i think they will add great value to the game and give all those players who are saying they are getting bored, something else to look at and do within the game.

1.) Each of our ‘Inventory's’ should be sorted by how powerful each weapon is and list the weapons in order from the most powerful to the least powerful.
It would be very useful if there was some sort of toggle button within each inventory to switch between 'Attack' and 'Defence'. This way we could select 'Attack' and see what our 500 most powerful attack weapons are, which would be of great benefit because we would know what weapons to buy to increase our 'Attack' stats. This means players would constantly be able to see where their weaknesses are for attacking people.
If we could also select 'Defence' and see what our 500 most powerful defence weapons are, we would be able to figure out which weapons to buy to best increase our defence stats to help fend off attacks from rivals.

This must be a pretty simple change and would add a new angle and a bit of freshness to the game.

2.) I hate the fact that my ‘Inventory’ has so many weapons in it and a lot of them don’t get used by my mafia. I think each player should have an ‘Armory’ where they can store weapons that aren’t being used by their mafia. Alternatively give players the option to sell weapons in a similar format to selling buildings etc. I know this will complicate things when doing the missions in the map area's hence why I think the armory is a much better idea.

3.) Get rid of the ‘Loot’ tab, all the loot weapons are displayed under each category anyway. You could use this space as the ‘Armory’ for players to move the equipment into that they don’t want to or isn’t using by their mafia.

The 'My Mob' list also needs sorting because it's not very user friendly. It's torture to search through!!! I've got 30 people who I’ve introduced to Crime City and regularly visit their hood to view their progress. Its torture scrolling through my 500 mafia members to find the ones who I wish to visit and lately I’ve given up using this feature. I feel really sorry for those players who have 1000 mafia members. As far as I can work out the VIP tab is useless and barely used. Why not replace this tab with a "Mafia Bosses" tab where players are able to move their favourite mafia members into. This would make it a lot easier to visit our friend’s hood.

I think all the above suggestions would really improve the gameplay of Crime City.

What do we think forum members?? Please leave some feedback, i'd like to hear your thoughts.

mothergoose
05-18-2012, 04:56 PM
Billionaire, I completely agree with everything your just posted, I am currently using a spread sheet to keep track of my most powerful items and it is already getting to be a pain at level 21, what is it going to be like at level 50 or 75 etc.

CCMark, I would also like sorting functions on Mafia members and inventory, these would make the game so much easier to understand and follow

joaquim
05-18-2012, 04:57 PM
CCMark, I would also like sorting functions on Mafia members and inventory, these would make the game so much easier to understand and follow

I totally agree.

Quirt
05-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Love the "Armory" idea :-) also love the idea of being a Billionaire :-D