PDA

View Full Version : Milestone Reached

joaquim
05-18-2012, 04:09 PM
I have just started the construction of my first Loft. Thank you to all the forum members. Without your help I don't know how much longer I would have to wait until I reached this goal I set for myself.

dudeman
05-18-2012, 04:13 PM
Congrats.

Man, I remember buying my first loft.

FOUR DAYS?!?! WHAAAAAAAAATT?!?!

Lol. Four days is nothing now, these days almost everything takes longer than that.

joaquim
05-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Congrats.

Man, I remember buying my first loft.

FOUR DAYS?!?! WHAAAAAAAAATT?!?!

Lol. Four days is nothing now, these days almost everything takes longer than that.

I'm used to 2-3 day upgrades since I've spent the last week or two upgrading Laundromats and Ice Cream Shops. Only 47 hours to go to get the second Ice Cream Shop to level 10. Then I can focus on other upgrades.

PawnXIIX
05-18-2012, 07:28 PM
Nice i'm right behind you trying to build up my mafia to 100 so I can get started on my loft. That is, I will admit, a really painful build. At least the $2.88M income during the build will help ease the pain though :)

So with that mob you have...when does the nightclub construction start? ;)

joaquim
05-18-2012, 07:43 PM
So with that mob you have...when does the nightclub construction start? ;)

Soon I hope. I want to get my second Loft first and have both of them at level 2 while having both Movie Theaters at level 4 right now they're only level 1. I'm planning on having 2 Upscale Clubs at level 3 somewhere in between that. When I'm done with all of that, I think I can start saving up for the Nightclub and maybe have the money in around a week.

PawnXIIX
05-18-2012, 07:50 PM
I tried to keep my mafia down as much as possible, and that actually panned out pretty well but it is annoying to get to 100, and I can only imagine trying to get to 300 would be difficult but I do want a nightclub before I hit level 100.

Lofts being type A buildings means an insane boost to your economy at level 2...equals very quick nightclub upgrades :P

joaquim
05-18-2012, 07:56 PM
I tried to keep my mafia down as much as possible, and that actually panned out pretty well but it is annoying to get to 100, and I can only imagine trying to get to 300 would be difficult but I do want a nightclub before I hit level 100.

Lofts being type A buildings means an insane boost to your economy at level 2...equals very quick nightclub upgrades :P

Yes, yes it does. I've heard that at a level 2 Nightclub is a gamechanger.