PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is West Ham day

Burn
05-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Everyone, every last man jack of you, needs to set a timer for 3PM UK time tomorrow, and when that timer goes off, you need to stop what you are doing and focus some mental energy on willing West Ham to beat Blackpool in the Play Off Final.

This collective pwer of thought will help to ensure a 4-0 win for the mighty Hammers.

That is all. Carry on.

:D

COYI

Ghost818
05-18-2012, 02:51 PM
My minions and I will start our meditation in the Ghost Realm and focus all our thoughts, chi, and energy on your goal.

Jill
05-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Good luck Burn. Think Big Sam will do the trick.

Plux
05-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Burn, may all of us, born within sight of the Glowing Hammers of the Boleyn Ground, wish for victory tomorrow. Win one for the Gipper Sam, Win it for the Gipper!!!

kaz
05-18-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high, nearly reach the sky
And like my dreams they fade and die
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air
United! United!

West Ham belongs to the premier league. Good luck! :)

joaquim
05-18-2012, 03:02 PM
I'm a Manchester United fan. Sorry.

Sasha54
05-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Everyone, every last man jack of you, needs to set a timer for 3PM UK time tomorrow, and when that timer goes off, you need to stop what you are doing and focus some mental energy on willing West Ham to beat Blackpool in the Play Off Final.

This collective pwer of thought will help to ensure a 4-0 win for the mighty Hammers.

That is all. Carry on.

COYI

Sorry to burst your bubble but GO Blackpool!!

I'm an Oldham born lass and all my relatives back home live in B'Pool......LOL

Burn
05-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Kaz, I see you are based in Israel. Am I right in thinking that West Ham are well supported in Israel because of Eyal Berkovic and more recently Yossi Benayouan having played for us?

BTW there is rumour on one of the West Ham forums that Yossi could be on his way back to us if we win tomorrow.

Burn
05-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Sasha, I'm tutting at you :p

Nudie
05-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Why is it named after a piece of cured pork?

kaz
05-18-2012, 03:12 PM
Kaz, I see you are based in Israel. Am I right in thinking that West Ham are well supported in Israel because of Eyal Berkovic and more recently Yossi Benayouan having played for us?

BTW there is rumour on one of the West Ham forums that Yossi could be on his way back to us if we win tomorrow.
Yeah, you’re right. Mostly because of Berkovic, he's a legend here, despite his crazy personality.
Benayoun is a great footballer too but no way near Berkovic. It’s kinda crazy that he managed to move to Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.

A lot of the hardcore football fans in Israel are kind of influenced by West Ham fans. I guess Green Street Hooligans and Football Factory have a little something to do with it :)

pluxfan2
05-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Come on you Irons. (Have to confess, got a bad feeling about it though)

Will be glued to the screen at 3pm tommorow.

Also don't forget to support Chelski in the champions league final.

1. Because they are playing against Germans.
2. More importantly, if they win they stop the Spurs scum getting into Europe.

Burn
05-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Why is it named after a piece of cured pork?

The commonest suffix in compound London place names is ‘ham’ (the origin of the word ‘home’), which used to mean a collection of dwellings - often a farm - as in Ickenham, Lewisham and Rainham. However, the matter is complicated by the parallel existence of the Old English word ‘hamm’ - a place hemmed in by marshland or water, often beside a bend in a river. This latter word contributed to the names of Twickenham, East and West Ham and probably several others beside the twisting Thames, such as Fulham, Ham and neighbouring Petersham.

Burn
05-18-2012, 03:17 PM

+1 This :D

joaquim
05-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Come on you Irons. (Have to confess, got a bad feeling about it though)

Will be glued to the screen at 3pm tommorow.

1. Because they are playing Germans.

Sorry but I'm taking Bayern Munich on this one.

SevenO9
05-18-2012, 03:25 PM

1. Because they are playing against Germans.

It's going to be a long and painfull evening for Chelsea tomorrow. Take my word on it.

Ramshutu
05-18-2012, 03:29 PM
I want Blackpool to win. At least when I watch them play I don't want to gouge my own eyes out.

Fig Oni
05-18-2012, 03:33 PM
OT but plux & fan2 why you deleted me off your mafia?

Now as I like burn, but not west ham or eastenders I'll root for your team aslong as you remember to root for bayern as a yid I want spurs qualifying for the champions league.

Burn
05-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Ramshutu, you are buying into that anti-Sam propaganda, don't do it, that way is for dullards and people whose thoughts are shaped by sound bites and Sun headlines.

At times West Ham have played some great football this year.

Allardyce is the UK Billy Beane, he studies the game as a science, and he knows how to negate the bigger teams and stop them playing - this is what has got him his reputation as a long ball merchant, through the whining of people like Wenger. What's he meant to do, try and outplay Arsenal, and get destroyed in the process?

Time and again Allardyce has frustrated Wenger and come away from a game against a technically far superior team, with points in the bag. Wenger cries, throws mud, some of it sticks.

Don't believe the hype.

Burn
05-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Fig, sorry bud, I love you dearly, but there is no part of me that wants to see Spurs in Europe :D

pluxfan2
05-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Fig, Not deleted you. Im under a different name as wanted to change it. Was g now Penarol Uruguay.

I named it after a football team.

I am not Sam Allardyce's biggest fan, but he gets the job done. In truth if West Ham do win tommorow, we are gonna have to spend some money on some players to stay up. I dont think we will be able to do a Norwich or Swansea next season.

Fig Oni
05-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Fig, sorry bud, I love you dearly, but there is no part of me that wants to see Spurs in Europe :D

They will be regardless but hoping it's not europa league.
Now as an away supporter what better to hit the pleasure beach in blackpool or drop by queen's road market.

Still I'll support the hammers just because harry made them a good team before he left.

Got yah Fan2

Ragmondino
05-18-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm off to wembley for this. Cheering on the rip roaring goal scoring hammers. Ragmondino, level 134 I'm out from about 10am so tomorrow my hood is available as a free for all.

Dillinja
05-19-2012, 12:40 AM
As the Irons are my local team, they'll obviously get my support. The kids have grown up supporting the hammers and the other local team.... Barcelona.

I would love for Chelski to get a spanking tonight....and then the Yids getting knocked out in the qualifying stages like Everton did a few years ago...I still LOL at that every time I think about it.

anyway on to more important matters...Guardiola for the reds ;)

COYI

doug19
05-19-2012, 01:34 AM
Sorry but I'm supporting Munich, simply because 1) I really don't like Chelsea & 2) if Chelsea lose then Newcastle get into Europa league & I may be able to go watch them playing someone decent-ish from Europe

In terms of Blackpool & West Ham I'm going with Blackpool, purely for the entertainment value they provided last time in the PL

QPR
05-19-2012, 01:47 AM

That is all. Carry on.

COYI

Good luck mate

I'm actually meeting a few west ham lads I know later down at Wembley and they are already on the sauce !

QPR
05-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Sorry but I'm supporting Munich, simply because 1) I really don't like Chelsea & 2) if Chelsea lose then Newcastle get into Europa league & I may be able to go watch them playing someone decent-ish from Europe

In terms of Blackpool & West Ham I'm going with Blackpool, purely for the entertainment value they provided last time in the PL

I hope chelski just smashed

Nudie
05-19-2012, 02:05 AM
I wish everyone happy ham day and hope everyone enjoys the ham!

jmeijer
05-19-2012, 07:00 AM
Go support for my team too! Feyenoord Rotterdam, they qualified for Champions League play-offs.

Giedrius
05-19-2012, 07:11 AM
Who cares about hammers, come on Bayern! Spurs need to go to CL.

Dillinja
05-19-2012, 07:43 AM
Who cares about hammers, come on Bayern! Spurs need to go to CL.
'arry's taken a bung for you to be knocked out in qualifying stages.
Gawd bless dodgy 'arry ;)

Fig Oni
05-19-2012, 08:34 AM
'arry's taken a bung for you to be knocked out in qualifying stages.
Gawd bless dodgy 'arry ;)

What so wrong about naming your swiss bank account under your pet dogs name.
If I owned a dog I would have done that too.

Now Come on Ince.

Also if I owned a dog I'd name him/her payam

Dillinja
05-19-2012, 08:46 AM
Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz Te

COYI

Should have been 3-1 by now

Burn
05-19-2012, 08:54 AM
ave ittttttttttttttt aaaaaaaah

Giedrius
05-19-2012, 09:04 AM
Lucky lucky...

Dillinja
05-19-2012, 09:14 AM
ave ittttttttttttttt aaaaaaaah

Congrats dude, thanks for the 6points next season ;)

Plux
05-19-2012, 09:54 AM
Well Done Me'Ammers!

pluxfan2
05-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Well done West Ham, back where we belong. God help us next year but just glad to be back.

Well done to all the CC Community who were supporting the Hammers today.

Can Chelski complete a double?

kimberleyj
05-19-2012, 01:12 PM
I'm a Manchester United fan. Sorry.

such a shame.