PDA

View Full Version : M4 A1's are a number with no value

Chiefer
05-18-2012, 12:05 PM
So I would like to trade all my broken M4-A1's for a bank buster. In school I learned how to make a number 0 in the middle of an equation before the SUM was reached. So, in theory these guns could just be a picture and a number. You give it to us as a present in public, so that it's not questioned past the point of the people who feel they had the right to get the M4-A1's too. But since they can't ever get the M4-A1's; what is the most likely thing a small bunch of people would've done to keep the game making them money and balanced how they want it. Without burning the bridge foundation.... Give us a placebo.

G Wiz
05-18-2012, 12:29 PM
If the M4's had no real value, I think a lot of people would have been upset at the drastic decline in their attack/defense points don't ya think?

Seems like the perfect story for a lasting conspiracy though!

Ghost818
05-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Why oh why must we linger on this subject for another decade. It's a shame that we are only capable of repeating history on this forum. Same threads over and over, post something new or informative yo, we know M4s are gone and for some outdated, to those who never got them, they are godly.

G Wiz
05-18-2012, 01:43 PM
Why oh why must we linger on this subject for another decade. It's a shame that we are only capable of repeating history on this forum. Same threads over and over, post something new or informative yo, we know M4s are gone and for some outdated, to those who never got them, they are godly.Loving the subtle reference there bud.

Innuendo?

Ghost818
05-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Loving the subtle reference there bud.

Innuendo?
Thanks Dr. Wiz but no idea what innuendo means lol

Max Power
05-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Thanks Dr. Wiz but no idea what innuendo means lol

It's what happens when you sit on a banana.

nopenopenope
05-18-2012, 02:30 PM
out'doh? smells like endo

upsman_17
05-18-2012, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=Max Power;229955]It's what happens when you sit on a banana.[/QUOTE

Or run backwards, naked through a cornfield.

Ghost818
05-18-2012, 02:43 PM
It's what happens when you sit on a banana.
Was I the one sticking the banana in OP? Or was it to myself still confused O.o

Whoopdido1980
05-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Yeah give it a rest. In th grand scheme of things it doesn't matter much. Unless I'm mistaken, players can still farm the Rusties if they want. The different between a shiny M4 and a rusty M4 is 13 attack points and 11 defense points. Multiply those numbers by 500 and at most there's a 6500 point difference in attack and 5500 point difference in defense. And that's only comparing players that have 500 and 0. Correct me if I'm wrong, but very few players have 500. Plus by the time you get to the uber high levels, many of your M4's would have been replaced by RPG's so the disparity is even less. In short, it's not a big deal. I have 93 M4's and compete just fine at level 141. If I start to get my ass handed to me next level it's not going to be because I don't have enough M4's it's a complete non issue.