PDA

View Full Version : "reset timer" button for event

iatrogenicx
05-18-2012, 09:38 AM
This is my first event. I was collecting crates and did not realize that you could only attempt to open 1 each hour and that it was possible to get non gun part items. so does this button (15 gold) allow me to have 7 more days to open my remaining crates? thanks

PawnXIIX
05-18-2012, 09:44 AM
so does this button (15 gold) allow me to have 7 more days to open my remaining crates?

Oh don't we all wish that was what the semantics of that button means. What it does though is reset the cooldown timer to allow you to immediately open up another crate. So as soon as you push that button and pay the 15 gold it presents you with the 3 options (free/cash/gold) and you completely bypassed the 1 hour cooldown for that opening only. You'll have to spend 15 gold each time after you pick an option to skip the cooldown and personally I don't recommend it. Many people so far have gotten 10/10 items opening well fewer than 20 a day which is not entirely realistic but if you really want it...well you might have to lose some sleep :P

TL;DR - It allows you to skip the 1 hour cooldown for one time per 15 gold spent.

Joeycool
05-18-2012, 09:45 AM
No.

It resets the 60 minute timer allowing you to open another gun safe straight away

edit/ sorry for the extra response Pawn . Must have got in there just before me.