PDA

View Full Version : More advice needed on tapjoy gold purchases

Mad
05-18-2012, 09:30 AM
Like I have said before, this forum has helped me alot. I used tapjoy when it was giving gold away every hour and bought the composite factory as a number of posters suggested. I really wanted to buy the 3 crates, but took everyone's advice, and it was the clearly the right decision.

In fact, I even noticed one player -- who has raided me a number of times in the past -- knew the value of the composite factor, attacked and damaged it. But I had set up a bunch of defence items around it, so I think he took a beating getting to it. He hasn't been back since, and I could count on daily visits from him, so thanks.

Now my dilema. Based on my calculations I can still get about 114 gold maybe a bit more downloading the free apps from tapjoy -- I have 74 so far.

What would be the best thing to buy with 114 gold? (I am level 33)

Selfproclaimed
05-18-2012, 09:35 AM
You'll be able to get a lot more than that if your just patient. There will always be new apps to get gold from. I suggest saving em for now. 1. A composite.2. Either a geothermal plant or 3crates.. I got a composite, a solar array( pretty much a waste of gold to me) 2 single crates .( 1 common,1 uncommon ) . And am currently saving up to get the package deal on crates and a geothermal

Mad
05-18-2012, 09:50 AM
You'll be able to get a lot more than that if your just patient. There will always be new apps to get gold from. I suggest saving em for now. 1. A composite.2. Either a geothermal plant or 3crates.. I got a composite, a solar array( pretty much a waste of gold to me) 2 single crates .( 1 common,1 uncommon ) . And am currently saving up to get the package deal on crates and a geothermal

Geothermal, I can't see it. Is that the item listed available at level 35? (I am level 33.)

Errol
05-18-2012, 09:50 AM
Also, if u r Usa or China, it would b a good idea to change to Russia or Germany for a boost 2 air or sea power respectively.

Warfiend
05-18-2012, 09:51 AM
New offers come up all the time. I second being patient. To date, I've collected over 800 gold from tapjoy's free offers, without doing any of the ones that require a credit card or invasive personal info.

As to what to buy next, it would be best if you gave it time to till you have a good idea where your own long term strategy is going. You can use other people's strategies, but everyone plays a little different and the advice they give will reflect their own style of play, which might not mesh well with yours in the long run.

Errol
05-18-2012, 09:53 AM
Geothermal, I can't see it. Is that the item listed available at level 35? (I am level 33.)

Yes, unlocks @ 35

Mad
05-18-2012, 10:06 AM
New offers come up all the time. I second being patient. To date, I've collected over 800 gold from tapjoy's free offers, without doing any of the ones that require a credit card or invasive personal info.

As to what to buy next, it would be best if you gave it time to till you have a good idea where your own long term strategy is going. You can use other people's strategies, but everyone plays a little different and the advice they give will reflect their own style of play, which might not mesh well with yours in the long run.

Appreciate that. And that is what I am planning on doing hold on to the gold for now.

But I appreciate the opinions of those who are ahead of me. I mean I really wanted to by the three crate package but everyone said go the composite. So I took their advice and am glad I did.

What I want and what I need are often not the same thing.