PDA

View Full Version : My gun safe event story....with a happy end!!

Killy billy
05-18-2012, 06:38 AM
This is my story:
-------------------
I got to 8 gun parts early on day 2
The following 2,5 days nothing
I said f*ck it, gonna throw some gold at it!
150 gold openings.... Not a single gun part!
Since part 8 : 225 succesful openings (150 gold/75 cash)....not a single gun part!
Yesterday evening i said i'm not gonna throw more gold at it,take my loss and expected not hitting 9 or 10 ever.
Today:
--------
First 2 cash opens: 2 freaking gun parts, back to back!!!
Soooo happy right now :)

ReaperDk
05-18-2012, 06:48 AM
8 parts and sine that 312 openings still 8 parts :-(

dudeman
05-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Congrats on getting the prize.

At least we know the cash option isn't rigged at all.

You just need to open 9.375 DAYS worth of boxes (or more!) to find the next gun part.

Totally doable without gold. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I thought you said there was a happy ending? How can you be happy with getting ripped like that?

DenZ1
05-18-2012, 07:12 AM
Congrats on getting the prize.

At least we know the cash option isn't rigged at all.

You just need to open 9.375 DAYS worth of boxes (or more!) to find the next gun part.

Totally doable without gold. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I thought you said there was a happy ending? How can you be happy with getting ripped like that?

In comparison to spending 2250 gold and NOT getting it.. It's an extremely happy ending :))

Sasha54
05-18-2012, 07:13 AM
I am so happy I decided never to waste gold on events anymore.

I got the 10th last evening and my hubby is pissed because he's still at 8. Says he's gonna go with gold - I told him that is a waste - he will either get it or not based on luck but the gold is NOT going to make a difference - hope he listens...........lol

ReaperDk
05-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Ha only wasted 600 gold in this event, im not using another penny in this game :-(

TenderPlacebo
05-18-2012, 07:20 AM
I have a happy ending.
I just got Midas, first end item I've won out of all events. I too have been stuck at 8 for over 3 days, then this morning I got number 9. I bought only 50 gold; because I got burned in past I set a low budget. I did gold rest, cash open got carnival, did same got baton, then did one more reset, cash open got 10th. Only 45 gold spent, so happy to finally get final item, ESP after spending 400 on dice and 400 on sig events, and never getting 10th.
I was really lucky or it was finally my time after all my fails on past events, either way 45 gold is a sweet ending to this event.

DenZ1
05-18-2012, 07:21 AM
I am so happy I decided never to waste gold on events anymore.

I got the 10th last evening and my hubby is pissed because he's still at 8. Says he's gonna go with gold - I told him that is a waste - he will either get it or not based on luck but the gold is NOT going to make a difference - hope he listens...........lol

Thats a tough one :) If both of you playing these events can be costly.. :) I'm glad I'm the only one to play it

TRAZ
05-18-2012, 07:23 AM
I refuse to use gold. Still on 8 here. Good for you for caving in and feeding the greed monster.

DenZ1
05-18-2012, 07:23 AM
I have a happy ending.
I just got Midas, first end item I've won out of all events. I too have been stuck at 8 for over 3 days, then this morning I got number 9. I bought only 50 gold; because I got burned in past I set a low budget. I did gold rest, cash open got carnival, did same got baton, then did one more reset, cash open got 10th. Only 45 gold spent, so happy to finally get final item, ESP after spending 400 on dice and 400 on sig events, and never getting 10th.
I was really lucky or it was finally my time after all my fails on past events, either way 45 gold is a sweet ending to this event.

You are really lucky with those resets... 3 cash opens in a row after reset.. Easy gets to "Sorry.." every second time.

DenZ1
05-18-2012, 07:24 AM
I refuse to use gold. Still on 8 here. Good for you for caving in and feeding the greed monster.

There are also monsters inside us that need feeding as well.. you know.. :)

Sasha54
05-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Thats a tough one :) If both of you playing these events can be costly.. :) I'm glad I'm the only one to play it

I try to teach him - I can't help it if he chooses the wrong path.........:cool:

Happy "2 Fer" weekend !!!!!!!! Have a good one.......:cool:

DenZ1
05-18-2012, 07:29 AM
I try to teach him - I can't help it if he chooses the wrong path.........:cool:

Happy "2 Fer" weekend !!!!!!!! Have a good one.......:cool:

Thanks! You too.
Unfortunately we haven't managed to get set on getting out of town so it's kinda staycation for me. :)

Killy billy
05-18-2012, 07:33 AM
Believe me, ive learned my lesson this time!
Not gonna spend gold on events ever again! If i want to spend gold in the future, it will be for crates!
But to reply on your quote:
spending a lot of gold(and getting ripped) and don't get it = NO happy end!
OR
spending a lot of gold(and getting ripped) and get it in the end = happy end!

TenderPlacebo
05-18-2012, 07:35 AM
You are really lucky with those resets... 3 cash opens in a row after reset.. Easy gets to "Sorry.." every second time.

Yup, I was surprised I ad 3 opens in a row ESP with gold resets, lucky is right. I just had to fails in a row, no more gold being spent just opens every hour, gonna keep milking it:)

Killy billy
05-18-2012, 07:38 AM
Good for you for caving in and feeding the greed monster.
Thank's to US gold spenders, YOU cheapo freebie players can still play this game!

dudeman
05-18-2012, 07:43 AM
Thank's to US gold spenders, YOU cheapo freebie players can still play this game!

That's an enormous assumption! Who ever said TRAZ was a "cheapo freebie player"?

Your own experience doesn't tell you these events are run by a greed monster? You even said yourself you learned your lesson and will never again spend gold on events.

IMO you should apologize to TRAZ.

TRAZ
05-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Silly billy...lol...do you have any idea how much I've actually spent on this game?

No apology is necessary...what's you're rank again? I'll see if I can visit you and help you out.

If you'd read up on the history of the players and why they might be boycotting spending gold you'd know as well as actually being a girl and not a guy.

Killy billy
05-18-2012, 07:52 AM
That's an enormous assumption! Who ever said TRAZ was a "cheapo freebie player"?

Your own experience doesn't tell you these events are run by a greed monster? You even said yourself you learned your lesson and will never again spend gold on events.

IMO you should apologize to TRAZ.
Euhmm, he said himself that he refuses to use gold on this game!
But you probably missed that because i didn't added that in his own quote.
IMO I don't need to apologize to anybody!

Killy billy
05-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Silly billy...lol...do you have any idea how much I've actually spent on this game?

No apology is necessary...what's you're rank again? I'll see if I can visit you and help you out.

Oops, than i misinterpreted your quote!
Ok, apologies from my side.

Sorry if my english is a little off sometimes, that's because i'm from belgium and i'm loaded with good belgian beer (duvel,leffe and stella) right now :)

dudeman
05-18-2012, 08:02 AM
Euhmm, he said himself that he refuses to use gold on this game!
But you probably missed that because i didn't added that in his own quote.
IMO I don't need to apologize to anybody!

You assume I don't read posts in their entirety?

Congrats, you are the first ass to make my ignore list in months. :cool:

Killy billy
05-18-2012, 08:11 AM
You assume I don't read posts in their entirety?

Congrats, you are the first ass to make my ignore list in months. :cool:
Ok i get this!
It's a game of "let's stick together and try to bash/harass the belgian guy"
How low of you nudeman.
Btw, i DID apologise to her in the previous post after knowing the details.

ReaperDk
05-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Still 8 parts 413 openings, 850 gold... 0 parts... Profit event, nothing else :-(

joaquim
05-18-2012, 03:22 PM
This is my story:
-------------------
I got to 8 gun parts early on day 2
The following 2,5 days nothing
I said f*ck it, gonna throw some gold at it!
150 gold openings.... Not a single gun part!
Since part 8 : 225 succesful openings (150 gold/75 cash)....not a single gun part!
Yesterday evening i said i'm not gonna throw more gold at it,take my loss and expected not hitting 9 or 10 ever.
Today:
--------
First 2 cash opens: 2 freaking gun parts, back to back!!!
Soooo happy right now :)

My event story never has a happy ending.

Killy billy
05-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Still 8 parts 413 openings, 850 gold... 0 parts... Profit event, nothing else :-(
How did you manage to do 413 openings in 7 days with an extra of 850 gold used??
413 openings....That's pretty impossible you know!

Fast
05-21-2012, 02:30 AM
i spend many gold and many cash, more 6 day's of event and ? i stay on 8 parts 4 day's, fabulous.

happy for u, next event i try to don't have any gold on me or u can win anything...