PDA

View Full Version : At what point...

Luciferianism
05-18-2012, 06:21 AM
At what level does 90% of the rival list stop having nothing worth robbing?

badvoc0
05-18-2012, 06:25 AM
I'm at level 149 and i'm just farming a few regulars, everyone else seems to be collecting regularly

dudeman
05-18-2012, 06:27 AM
If you like robbing people I suggest you make friends with the refresh button. Lol!

Even at a level where there are more high paying robbery targets, there is no guarantee you'll be able to easily find something worth robbing. Most people in the HL have their hoods synched and use an alarm to remind themselves of collection time.

Dr BoneCrusher
05-18-2012, 06:28 AM
At what level does 90% of the rival list stop having nothing worth robbing?

I hear you the high I get the less their is to rob.

Luciferianism
05-18-2012, 06:32 AM
I'm level 85 and most people have hoods that look like mine did at level 20, with pawn shops and just crap. Just a bunch of small building that pay out less than 1K if robbed.

fuzzy
05-18-2012, 06:36 AM
Level 87 or so up to 92 have many Night Clubs to hit. Some are cheaters some are people who truly saved up for them.

Iteachem and myself have a little list of them.

I will PM the names to you if you would like it.

They all run with the full mafia so if you are in a different bracket not sure if you would see them.

Dr BoneCrusher
05-18-2012, 06:38 AM
I'm level 85 and most people have hoods that look like mine did at level 20, with pawn shops and just crap.

What's your mob count? Just passed your level and did find some good hoods to loot. Most had between 200 and 300 mob members. One guy had 2 level 10 lofts that I hit twice.

Luciferianism
05-18-2012, 06:38 AM
Please send.

Refreshing the rival list just gives the same names over and over and I'm going insane because I know they suck. I'm sure the pool of players gets smaller the higher you go. : (

I have 306 mafia, I don't actively try to get more.

Guess I'll try get a bigger mafia and see if it makes a difference.

Dr BoneCrusher
05-18-2012, 06:39 AM
Level 87 or so up to 92 have many Night Clubs to hit. Some are cheaters some are people who truly saved up for them.

Iteachem and myself have a little list of them.

I will PM the names to you if you would like it.

They all run with the full mafia so if you are in a different bracket not sure if you would see them.

Love to see that list?

fuzzy
05-18-2012, 07:00 AM
List sent to both of you.

I think you may need your mafia up to the max of your level

DenZ1
05-18-2012, 07:17 AM
Higher levels hae more organized players :) or with stats you can't touch... but they still do usually collect on time.

I love my Android account at level 40.. literally hundreds or players to rob.. Anybody you visit have something to rob :) Payouts are relative to level obviously :)

Maniaxe
05-18-2012, 07:18 AM
Yeah there are a lot more fish, and it's a different sea when you run with full mafia. I am concentrating on TL right now but still have a good list of lvl83+ Golden Goose Hoods I don't use if your interested.

Daniel2115
05-18-2012, 07:44 AM
I'm lvl 111 right now and I'd say 85% of the hoods I go to don't have anything worth robbing, its not going to get much better for you anytime soon lol

Luciferianism
05-18-2012, 07:46 AM
How many mafia do you have, Daniel?

Luciferianism
05-18-2012, 10:15 AM
Yeah there are a lot more fish, and it's a different sea when you run with full mafia. I am concentrating on TL right now but still have a good list of lvl83+ Golden Goose Hoods I don't use if your interested.
I just robbed someone called Maniaxe, level 84. Wonder if it was you, he had a decent hood. Don't worry, I just robbed the laundromat ;) and left a 'Heyyyy' wall comment.

Max Power
05-18-2012, 10:54 AM
That's the rub. Once the targets get good, the players do too.

About the main exception is if you live in a part of the world where you can pick off nightclubs and taverns while yanks are sleeping.

Yahkin
05-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Still plenty of targets at 159. I'm not sure it's that they collect more consistently, just that there are more high level robbers that get their stuff before you do. A fully robbed hood looks the same as a collected hood when you enter it.

The nice thing about sync'd hoods is that if you figure out their collect times, you can sometimes snipe them. Most give you a couple minute window. :)