PDA

View Full Version : Help

Jhoemel
05-18-2012, 06:11 AM
Is 190 allies good for camping, i have 27k att and 21 def now, can the guys with 270 allies see me or not?

War Priest
05-18-2012, 08:32 AM
What level are you?

Aidan
05-18-2012, 08:48 AM
Jhoemel is L119.

Arizona
05-18-2012, 08:51 AM
What level are you?

I prefer to have lower allies, and add them as I go. I can see how things change level by level. I'd hate to have hundreds of allies and find out I'm in the wrong neighbourhood when the Funzians mess with rivals/allies numbers.
It's easier to add a few every level or so if I need to and when I need to rather than delete hundreds.
Jhoemel, we're allies. Check out my numbers. I do ok where I am. I don't know if the same strategy will work for you up there, but other than one or two rivals I've come across, the "fish in a barrel" cliche comes to mind for me.

spectra
05-18-2012, 09:09 AM
Jhoemel is L119.

I am also in lv 119 and have max my allies
we are already in whale territory and I have seen quite some player with huge stats (I just saw one with 242k atk/def, the guy had 65 blackbirds) alot of player here are statt above 20k

Jhoemel
05-18-2012, 05:06 PM
I am also in lv 119 and have max my allies
we are already in whale territory and I have seen quite some player with huge stats (I just saw one with 242k atk/def, the guy had 65 blackbirds) alot of player here are statt above 20k

Thats my stats when i have 250 aliies, i have 40k stats when im max allies, yeah ive seen those too but fortunately whales are not coming my way, just sharks

Jhoemel
05-18-2012, 05:09 PM
I prefer to have lower allies, and add them as I go. I can see how things change level by level. I'd hate to have hundreds of allies and find out I'm in the wrong neighbourhood when the Funzians mess with rivals/allies numbers.
It's easier to add a few every level or so if I need to and when I need to rather than delete hundreds.
Jhoemel, we're allies. Check out my numbers. I do ok where I am. I don't know if the same strategy will work for you up there, but other than one or two rivals I've come across, the "fish in a barrel" cliche comes to mind for me.

Thanks im doing really well in these 190 allies zone, i left all my good money building uncollected inthe night and in the morning some tried to raid and failed and I got my money from my money buildings, looks like I prefer low allies too now because I will stop attacking for a while to increase my stats more and buy more strong units, mini camping mode for me

Jhoemel
05-18-2012, 05:11 PM
What level are you?

Aidan's right, Im level 119