PDA

View Full Version : Idea? Raise upgrade buildings higher then level 10 with gold.

Arthur
05-18-2012, 04:43 AM
Funzio,
How about making it possible to go 1, 2 or maybe 3 levels above the maximum upgrade for buildings (currently 10) with only a gold "buy-in" ?

For example you have a house upgraded to level 10, that is the max at this moment.
Now with an extra option you can raise it to level 11 but only by paying with gold.
It should now give you an extra few coins every time it is avaliable for cash in.

This is also possible @ the other funzio games, modern war & kingdom age.

Maybe also possible to use "respect" for upgrading above level 10 for defence buildings.

Are these good options ???

QPR
05-18-2012, 05:27 AM
Sounds like a good idea mate.

sexkitteh
05-18-2012, 07:52 AM
HOW ABOUT A BUILDING THAT PRODUCES GOLD!?

It could be the nicest looking building with the name FUNZIO written across it... and it pays out 1gold 12h lvl1...

That is a much better idea for the people...

but never going to happen :(

joaquim
05-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Funzio,
How about making it possible to go 1, 2 or maybe 3 levels above the maximum upgrade for buildings (currently 10) with only a gold "buy-in" ?

For example you have a house upgraded to level 10, that is the max at this moment.
Now with an extra option you can raise it to level 11 but only by paying with gold.
It should now give you an extra few coins every time it is avaliable for cash in.

This is also possible @ the other funzio games, modern war & kingdom age.

Maybe also possible to use "respect" for upgrading above level 10 for defence buildings.

Are these good options ???

Sounds good to me, but I prefer respect to upgrade money buildings since I'm not really a gold spender.

Max Power
05-18-2012, 11:02 AM
Why? Money is useless endgame.

A building that produces gold, however, would be very cool. Sadly, gaming companies dont give away their only true currency.

Bala82
05-18-2012, 11:08 AM
They can control it by making the 1 building that pay gold available at level 150-200 stage since last new building come level 120

nopenopenope
05-18-2012, 02:41 PM
They can control it by making the 1 building that pay gold available at level 150-200 stage since last new building come level 120

That's not true at all.

rareay84
05-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Actually, Chuck Norris can already raise all his buildings to level 12. Without even using an iphone.

(But he doesn't, because Chuck Norris doesn't need to play Crime City to win it.)

Cloud4201
05-18-2012, 03:29 PM

That's just plain wrong

G Wiz
05-18-2012, 03:54 PM
The said gold buildings would have a timer of 6 months...lol I can earn more for gold by working

procsyzarc
05-18-2012, 09:27 PM
This game is already going down the drain since the only thing that matter is how much you spend on gold. Need more thing earn able in game not gold, everything they add now seems to be to increase gold sales without giving a **** about the game itself.

Playing another game now which is a bit simplistic but is great fun because everything is earnable in game and real money just speeds the proccess (like mark claims is the case in cc, which is obviously crap)

2Legit
05-18-2012, 09:42 PM
This game is already going down the drain since the only thing that matter is how much you spend on gold. Need more thing earn able in game not gold, everything they add now seems to be to increase gold sales without giving a **** about the game itself.

Playing another game now which is a bit simplistic but is great fun because everything is earnable in game and real money just speeds the proccess (like mark claims is the case in cc, which is obviously crap)

what game? I'm also looking for newer games to play...but I've pretty much gone thru so many of them already...so any ideas?

2Legit
05-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Oh and btw...i bet all these ideas are great....BUT REALLY save ur time....FunZIO will NEVER use or go for ur ideas....ur wasting ur time....just saying

Alice
05-18-2012, 10:15 PM

The problem is even Diablo III supports real money...which is the only thing that game companies care about