PDA

View Full Version : Level 200

mickymacirl
05-18-2012, 01:12 AM
Anyone else seeing far more players on their rival lists? I am seeing up to level 200 (which is NICE)

:marine:
05-18-2012, 01:55 AM
I wonder what it's like to be at lvl 200

mickymacirl
05-18-2012, 02:15 AM
some people do not have all that impressive stats to be honest!

Aidan
05-18-2012, 04:57 AM
I'm L98 full allied. Can only see full allied rivals L97, L98 and L99.
For those running at lower ally count may have a wider range of rivals list.

Ascent
05-18-2012, 01:34 PM
some people do not have all that impressive stats to be honest!

I just found this:

Level 110

Missions completed: 64
Fights Won: 4
Fights Lost: 7203
Successful Raids: 9
Failed Raids: 3

Alliance members: 446
Units: 10
Attack: 11
Defense: 1

I'd call that impressive :D

How is this even possible?

War Priest
05-18-2012, 01:37 PM
Last I knew you only earned XP for winning a fight so I don't think it even is. He doesn't have enough XP to be that high leveled.

Jp lfs
05-18-2012, 02:13 PM
What about the base decoration missions and buildings and etc... (Are those called background missions?) I have seen several players lately that I thought could not possibly have enough exp to be so high. They all have low stats as well.

War Priest
05-18-2012, 02:19 PM
What about the base decoration missions and buildings and etc... (Are those called background missions?) I have seen several players lately that I thought could not possibly have enough exp to be so high. They all have low stats as well.

Yeah, but to get to level 110 just doing that? Besides, what is the point of doing that when you suck at the game.

Jp lfs
05-18-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah, but to get to level 110 just doing that? Besides, what is the point of doing that when you suck at the game.

I agree, but I have been baffled at some of the bases I have seen in the high 90's and it was all I could think if. Young kids maybe?

Arizona
05-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Last I knew you only earned XP for winning a fight so I don't think it even is. He doesn't have enough XP to be that high leveled.

It's easy to get to any level. What's hard is to get there with those stats. To actually not win any battles is the challenge.

War Priest
05-18-2012, 02:29 PM
I agree, but I have been baffled at some of the bases I have seen in the high 90's and it was all I could think if. Young kids maybe?

Well also we are all pretty serious gamers at Modern War. Maybe those players just don't really care for the game and just play if to pass time or whatever.

War Priest
05-18-2012, 02:30 PM
It's easy to get to any level. What's hard is to get there with those stats. To actually not win any battles is the challenge.

Yeah it's easy to get to that level with XP. But that guy doesn't have any visible. Hardly any missions, won fights or won raids. So where did it all come from is what the question is.

Jp lfs
05-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Yeah it's easy to get to that level with XP. But that guy doesn't have any visible. Hardly any missions, won fights or won raids. So where did it all come from is what the question is.

I've considered reporting a few, but I feel like it's just not worth it. XP hackers? Why? And they are easy targets for valor missions.

War Priest
05-18-2012, 02:40 PM
I've considered reporting a few, but I feel like it's just not worth it. XP hackers? Why? And they are easy targets for valor missions.

Yeah, not really worth it. They seem to be the only ones who want to rank up fast.

Buggs1a
05-18-2012, 02:47 PM
I just found this:

Level 110

Missions completed: 64
Fights Won: 4
Fights Lost: 7203
Successful Raids: 9
Failed Raids: 3

Alliance members: 446
Units: 10
Attack: 11
Defense: 1

I'd call that impressive :D

How is this even possible?

It's not............

YLL
05-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Anyone know where Whale Level starts these days? I've been turtling in the 70s for a while now...

spectra
05-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Anyone know where Whale Level starts these days? I've been turtling in the 70s for a while now...

they are all over the place, I have been seen them since lv98, and I am currently lv120
and still see guys that are lv172+
Cheers

Aidan
05-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Ascents, what's the IPH for this L110?
Maybe he's a feeder account for another player?

Thunder Child
05-18-2012, 03:39 PM
they are all over the place, I have been seen them since lv98, and I am currently lv120and still see guys that are lv172+CheersSoon after L100.... And you see all levels from L100 to 200, all ally counts from 400 to 1000s, and all ranks!

Bronson
05-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Soon after L100.... And you see all levels from L100 to 200, all ally counts from 400 to 1000s, and all ranks!

Morning TC and welcome to the deep end, no more living the dream for you!!

Arizona
05-18-2012, 04:07 PM

Keep hitting a few map missions over and over again. Your XP will level you up. It might take a while but you will accumulate XP. It looks like the obvious solution.
Am I missing something else here?

JMC
05-18-2012, 04:07 PM
That guy is an experience hacker and has been at level 110 with 446 allies for months now. He is not active. He is the player i attack sometimes to check out the casualty rate. I've lost as many as 3 units at a time before against his 1 defence. Just saw him though and he's netting zero casualties like he should be.

Ascent
05-18-2012, 06:54 PM
I think Saigon got it... Missions completed is the clue... if he was loot farming the same few PVE targets over and over, the game will award the XP without actually completing them.

After abbandoning the account, his loot units could have eventually died off in defense one by one...

As to JMC's remarks about not losing any units... I think it has nothing to do with hacks... I noticed that the less units someone has the less are his losses too... I noted it as unfair but I think it is a conscious decision on Funzio's part to slow the erosion of underdog forces... otherwise we would have tons of players with no units whatsoever by now.

I do not know what IPH stands for, but one more thing indicates it is an abbandoned account: he has no buildings whatsoever... besides the command center.

JMC
05-18-2012, 07:03 PM
I think Saigon got it... Missions completed is the clue... if he was loot farming the same few PVE targets over and over, the game will award the XP without actually completing them.

After abbandoning the account, his loot units could have eventually died off in defense one by one...

As to JMC's remarks about not losing any units... I think it has nothing to do with hacks... I noticed that the less units someone has the less are his losses too... I noted it as unfair but I think it is a conscious decision on Funzio's part to slow the erosion of underdog forces... otherwise we would have tons of players with no units whatsoever by now.

I do not know what IPH stands for, but one more thing indicates it is an abbandoned account: he has no buildings whatsoever... besides the command center.

Im not talking about him losing zero units, im talking about me losing zero units when attacking him.

Previously in the multiple variations of a broken casualty rate, i would lose up to 3 units attacking him. If you've ever heard me use the example of losing units to a guy with 1 defence, he is the person i was referring to.

He is a hacker and has abandoned his account months ago. Missions complete have nothing to do with your goals. If you hit the same PvE mission over and over again it will increase your missions completed count. You can see this with energy glitcher/hackers. They tend to have tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of missions completed.

I also do not think it is even possible to be destroyed down to one unit. After a certain amount of total units your casualty rate is zero for attacking as well as defending.

Ascent
05-18-2012, 07:08 PM
I see, then I misunderstood you :) and yes, now that I think of it, there are no 7500 missions in total to complete across all the maps and yet I did it somehow :D

However, I was losing units against him at my usual 2, 3 or 4 at a time rate. I almost never not lose a unit in an attack.

JMC
05-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Well i only did a couple of attacks on him. He doesn't complete valor missions so he's not worth the stamina. Maybe he does still give casualties.

Thunder Child
05-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Morning TC and welcome to the deep end, no more living the dream for you!!Actually, I'm enjoying the game more than ever. Just have to be careful not to tread on any toes!

Ascent
05-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Just did an attack on a similarly low player. He has 209 units in total against my 1780. In 20 attacks I lost 32 units... he lost only 2...

JMC
05-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Some people seem to be oddities that net very high casualties with very low stats. Does this happen to you for all players with low stats or just some?

Ascent
05-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Basically, whomever I attack, my losses seem constant... constantly high :D I am beginning to think it may have something to do with my army composition, but in some other thread we discussed, that the High/Low casualty rates only apply within one own army but does not play when it comes to how many casualties one gets. I start to believe that in fact, an all High casualty army will lose more units against an all Low casualty army all other things being equal.

Or maybe I am just thinking it because the game punishes the attacker more than the defender.... but wait, I tend to lose units by the bucket when defending too...

I am jinxed :D

JMC
05-18-2012, 07:55 PM
That sounds like how the casualty rates were for a few days after the PvP rank update. Maybe you're stuck in that casualty rate for some reason. Try re-installing, maybe it'll help.