PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Questions:

Mcdoc
05-18-2012, 12:58 AM
First of all - I'm now seeing Raks other than Private. Saw someone else all the way up to Major like WP.

1) SO - What is the point of having more than 500 Allies? You don't get a single boost in stats - so its kinda like putting 8 tires on a NASCAR car. I saw a post on a guys wall who had 498 allies from "Rambo" claiming this guy was a coward for only having 498 Allies and that the Pirates were coming to get his Booty.

2) What is,up with the "invisible" base strategy? I came across a few bases before with only defensive buildings and the only cash building you can't sell. I just assumed this was someone who probably wanted to quit the game and not bother collecting anymore. Then I see people saying its a trap? Please explain.

War Priest
05-18-2012, 09:27 AM
1) Because not very many people outside the forums know that more than 500 allies is useless. That is why you see guys with 1000 allies and then they write on your wall that they need more allies.

2) Those people just get money by attacking and raiding other's. Yes, it is pretty stupid but it basically works well for them. I posted photo's awhile back about that guy who raised his allies over 100 and then wouldn't stop raiding me. Once they win money out of you, they spend it right away on more units. It is basically pointless to fight them back because no money, no money buildings.

mickymacirl
05-18-2012, 09:34 AM
Yep, I had over 2k allies before I started reading the fourms and got some exellent tips from WP, really only have just got my head around the whole ally list high/low ben-i-fits.

I'm noticing some very high stat players now with all defensive configuration because they are all Gold units. All cash defense buildings at a very high level coupled with all the Gold defensive builds at a high level.

These people have well into the 200k def and att with a very low ally count. Scary.....