PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Seen this Glitch?

PawnXIIX
05-17-2012, 07:45 PM
I started up the game after it crashed when trying to rob somebodies building. So I go into the game and as always I looked to collect my laundromats which (I do sadly reveal) are both level 9 because I just am too busy upgrading everything else to put them on upgrade to level 10. So instead of being able to collect them I notice they are both level 8 and are simultaneously upgrading to level 9 and the timer starts at 5:00 and descends. After that passes they are fine and start the 5:00 for collection as normal. Then I go to check the gun safe since I felt like I had already been waiting a decent amount of time only to realize there was 1:22:00 left until the next time I was able to open the safe O.o

After the app restarted it showed that there was actually about 20:00 left until the next open but...I honestly have no idea what happened. I wanted to take a screenshot of this but due to the fact that I am the clumsiest human being in this hemisphere when it comes to electronics, I dropped it so many times that the hold button is inoperable. In fact the reason that it reset was because I was trying to take a picture but the device closed the application because the hold button wasn't pressed along with the circle button.

Has anybody ever seen this before or experienced anything of the sort? There was no game data corrupted and I lost out on $606 but other than that, I'm just simply confused as to how all that occurred.

Boom
05-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Some people have seen the timer like that..

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 07:48 PM
I have... once, recently. I posted a screen picture of the timer saying over an hour. It's somewhere on here. :P
Weird isn't it?

Polarbear
05-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Just a occasional small bug, game files gone haywire...
I once relogged and had all the buildings that I just collected -1 level and all simultaneously upgrading.
In hindsight, shoulda taken a pic. Reloging again usually sets things straight.

iteachem
05-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Freaked with this one

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/23c2bb7c.jpg

PawnXIIX
05-17-2012, 11:31 PM
Honestly what would you have done if you were 1 hour from the end of the event with 9/10 and it said that ^

That'd freak me out ._.