PDA

View Full Version : More Questions

Funkey monkey
05-17-2012, 04:59 PM
I was attacked by another player and then noticed my weapons and armor were decreased by 20 each.
1. Can you loose weapons during an attack? I haven't seen that before. Yesterday around the same time, I did an update of KA. This may be a defect with the update?

2. Is there an advantage to purchasing units that are heavily weighted on defense or attack? How does KA pick which units to take to battle?

3.If I get a unit that is higher than my unit building level, I get a message that states I need to train the unit. Will KA use the unit in battle if I don't have the building level or will it just save it for later?

4.I read in the forums members talking about events. What are events?

5.I've also read with the Castle you can perform research. Is this only at a certain level? What is research?

Sorry if any of these don't make sense, I'm still pretty new but love the game.

Euchred
05-17-2012, 05:08 PM
1. Weapons and armour don't get consumed only units.

2. There is an advantage to purchasing attacking and defending units. The game picks your strongest attacking units/equipment when you attack and strongest defense units/equipment on defense. A common strategy is to buy battering rams and illusionist to the point that you only use battering rams while attacking and illusionist defending.

3. If you're refering to honor units you get by completing goals then you will use them but can't purchase more until you unlock them.

4. Events are usually 5-7 days long in which you collect and open cases. The big prize is usually a powerful unit with a special effect like units consume 20% less.

5. never heard of research

Funkey monkey
05-18-2012, 03:35 AM
#1 I know that I lost 20 each of weapons and armor, so I reported to Funzio

#3 I received a Berserker from a battle. However, my Barracks is only on a level 7. When I won the Berserker, I received a message that I need to train him. Curious if the Berserker is used in my battle stats or do I have to obtain a barracks level 9 first?

Bea
05-18-2012, 07:25 AM
Yes you will use the berserker, you just can't 'train' (buy) any more of them unless you upgrade the barracks.