PDA

View Full Version : A couple ideas...

:marine:
05-17-2012, 04:34 PM
1. It would be great to have day and night in the game
2. Some new pvp loot items
3. A easy way of getting gold (besides tapjoy) just to stop people saying "gold players have a advantage".
4. More units. Mainly see units
5. Death rate needs to be fixed as we are loosing valor and money units
6. A sea deffence building
7. Vaut upgrade times need to be decreased
8. Stop people camping between level 1 and 20
9 decrease the battle point eg 500k 750k for the special ops.
10. Choose your own music from your music and play it in mw besides muting the mw music u can change it but only you can hear it

It would be great to have most of these ideas in the game to make the game run smoothly and make most of us enjoy the game more.

hound
05-17-2012, 06:03 PM
11. Show the ranks of allies.

05-17-2012, 07:23 PM
It shows the ranks of allies on my I pad.

hound
05-17-2012, 07:43 PM
It shows the ranks of allies on my I pad.

Interesting~ not showing on my iPad. hmmmmmm....

Warfiend
05-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Not showing on mine either.

Sugarymama
05-17-2012, 08:10 PM
It shows on mine, but today was the first day it did. Must have updated recently..

GhostShot
05-17-2012, 08:31 PM
i already said it in an earlier thread that got buried, but...

replace the current PvP rank system, which has 10 ranks with subpar cash/gold rewards and unlockable valor units, with the final 4 ranks or so literally taking years to complete... with:

more ranks (~20 outta do it, just use every enlisted/officer rank irl, a la CoD), with tiered unlockable ABILITIES along with valor/cash/new units unlocks.

This should be done like old school pen/paper RPG, where you level up and you get to choose an ability, and higher your level, better the ability. it can mirror the existing skill points (ATK/DEF/Energy/Stamina), but instead lets you purchase abilities.

ex: say you get 5 pts to spend every rank -

rank 1~5:
Build Time Reduction -2%, max of -10%. initial cost of 2 pts, goes up by 1 pt each time purchased.
Attack increase +2%, max of +10%. initial cost of 2 pts, goes up by 1 pt...
Defense increase +2%...

rank 6~10:
Cash increase +2%...
Cash payout time decrease -1%...
Don't show up on 'Rivals' list for an hour. max of 10 hours initial cost 3 pts, goes up by 1 pt...
Casualty rate decrease +2%...

rank 10+:
Convert cash to gold. each time purchased, makes the ratio better. i.e.: 3mil = 1 gold, 2.5mil = 1 gold...
Make your base invulnerable to raids for an hour. max 10 hrs...

...and so on

hound
05-17-2012, 08:35 PM
It shows on mine, but today was the first day it did. Must have updated recently..

Strange... Beyond- hmmmmm.... This is how "events" start for me- a day late, a dollar short! Maybe, I'll delete the game and re-install?? Lord knows, since this came up- i have opened and closed this game several times.

05-17-2012, 10:43 PM
Events don't come up until i restart my Ipad, I knew there was a event because of the event thread.

05-18-2012, 01:58 AM
Interesting~ not showing on my iPad. hmmmmmm....

That's something that makes you go hmmm

hound
05-18-2012, 05:53 AM
:marine:, Sugarymama, you sure, your not mistaken Allies level for "rank"?? 12hrs past since I posted this on this thread- and still no Ranking for my allies are showing, just their current level. Hmmmmmmm
I just submitted a ticket to support- of course I had to ask them about a helicoper that everyone else has been asking for- funny I don't even know if I qualify, but it was worth the shot!

Tate
05-18-2012, 06:14 AM
Lol! God luck with the Heli! Some of us haven't received it after more than 4 weeks, and we qualify. It'd be interesting to see if you got it, for sure!

05-18-2012, 06:16 AM
I see people every now and then on different ranks other than private, on other threads they are talking about the ranks issue being fixed. Have you re-booted your device or deleting and re-installing.
I don't know how to post a pic yet still figuring that out....

hound
05-18-2012, 04:31 PM

Download the free app "photobucket", take a screen shot, load picture in PB, click on picture, click "i" (bottom right), copy IMG code (hold finger over IMG code)- this will automatically copy the code, and past code into forum thread...
BAM! That easy? Hmmmm. I think I explained it correctly?

War Priest
05-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Where does it show allies rank at?

05-18-2012, 04:55 PM
Before there name on Rivals list

hound
05-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Rank not showing up on "Ally" list- only on "Rival" list....

05-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Unless you delete them and find them on the rivals list. :)