PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen this? Got a message from one of the "Indians"

Alice
05-17-2012, 02:57 PM
Got a message about 4 hours ago from a player named: "Xenoke":

----------------------------------------------------------------------
My favorite color is purple, sure I wear turtle neck tops with shorts. Does that make me g.a.y? *Shrug* I am xenoke! I am unstoppable ! Attack me and my gang of fellow Indians will attack you day & night! *I have the best stats in crime city. Check out joeycool's post on the forum about me leaving to be with my boyfriend in sweden. Love comes first.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was not attacked/robbed by him, just the message. Looks like joeycool's indian fighter really exists?

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o491/xiaoyinji/IMG_0065.png

Dreno33
05-17-2012, 03:01 PM
is... that, um, a threat? lol

sexkitteh
05-17-2012, 03:01 PM
I think the him going to sweden to be with his bf makes him g.a.y..... lol

unless xenoke is a chick... thennnnnn .... yeah turtle neck and shorts? h0m0!

2Legit
05-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Haha...wth? is this dude obsessed of xenoke? It's funny how he says xenoke is gay, when he is obsessively trying to be like him, talking about him, stalking him, and god knows what else....maybe dream about him too...That's really sad

Xenoke did tell me once at the beggining i started this game, was that, he's both....:confused::rolleyes::o

joaquim
05-17-2012, 03:03 PM
My favorite color is purple, sure I wear turtle neck tops with shorts. Does that make me g.a.y?

y.e.s

I found this message to be very awkward.

Zombieman
05-17-2012, 03:11 PM
I got the same message. Weird.

QPR
05-17-2012, 03:13 PM
Payam where is my wall spam? I'm feeling left out.

Gaming Will
05-17-2012, 03:15 PM
I got the same exact message.

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 03:18 PM
The post is from Payam... Its his latest trouble causing tactic.

He reduced his mafia size to 300.
Contacted support. Asked them to change his name to... Xenoke.
He also altered his avatars appearance to that of Xenoke.
He is now posting comments on peoples walls.
These people obviously will think it is Xenoke.

Its all fun and games!!!

QPR
05-17-2012, 03:20 PM
The post is from Payam... Its his latest trouble causing tactic.

He reduced his mafia size to 300.
Contacted support. Asked them to change his name to... Xenoke.
He also altered his avatars appearance to that of Xenoke.
He is now posting comments on peoples walls.
These people obviously will think it is Xenoke.

Its all fun and games!!!

I think this Payam has mental health issues mate !

Amber_
05-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Same here.. he also wrote (pretending to be Xenoke) that he was quitting because payam had made him broke or some bs like that... poor payam, he's so jelous of Xenoke that he changes his name to his and wears the same clothes to be more like him

2Legit
05-17-2012, 03:23 PM
what i dont understand here, is, why the f*ck funzio is letting him change to a name when it is already taken? This whole name changing thing is getting all sh!t in the head. People shouldn't be able to use a name if it's already been used....LAMEEEEEE

2Legit
05-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Same here.. he also wrote (pretending to be Xenoke) that he was quitting because payam had made him broke or some bs like that... poor payam, he's so jelous of Xenoke that he changes his name to his and wears the same clothes to be more like him

oh i thought that was the real one...oh man i got fooled:mad:

jobadass
05-17-2012, 03:27 PM
LOL.
Got the same message this morning. Seen his name around. Never thought of Pay(funzio)am... dumb me.
Gonna have to see if Xenoke is now in my mafia. Payam was...funny story to hear if anyone cares to hear

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 03:30 PM
I think this Payam has mental health issues mate !

I think you may be right there!

Spot the difference :

Fake Wanna be Xenoke:

http://i47.tinypic.com/353d1yb.jpg

Real Xenoke :

http://i45.tinypic.com/2cxz2i8.jpg

jobadass
05-17-2012, 03:32 PM
LOL both of them would kick my a$$

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Yep. So you see what we have to put up with from this guy?

You are seeing a small portion of it for yourselves.

Payam... the self proclaimed protector of the week!

FAIL!

Vile Lynn
05-17-2012, 03:33 PM
What I would like to know is WHY would Funzio allow the name change in the first place.

....What is going on, Funzio?

jobadass
05-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Totally Payam.
"Xenoke" is now in my mafia.
Screw Funzio for allowing people to go against the rules that can pay them off!

Jobadass to be banned

Thread to be closed

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 03:39 PM
If you get a message from Xenoke with a capital X - its Payam

If you get a message from xenoke - all lower case. Its the real xenoke! :)

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Yeah, I got it. If I had X's account, I'd beat the crap outta somebody. lol

Nudie
05-17-2012, 03:43 PM
I got the message. I deleted the message.

jobadass
05-17-2012, 03:44 PM
am I going old school to ask if he also ran around as "The Gambino Family" for a while?
Didja see that one JC?

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 03:46 PM
am I going old school to ask if he also ran around as "The Gambino Family" for a while?
Didja see that one JC?

Youve lost me a bit there tiger??

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Didja see that one JC?

Youve lost me a bit there tiger??

Yeah.......say whaaaa?

jobadass
05-17-2012, 03:51 PM
He has changed his name more than once. Gambino fam was the 1st I noticed.
Just seeing if anyone else noticed/remembered that.
My bad
Names not tiger, *****:)

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 03:52 PM
My bad

Shut up Francis.

jobadass
05-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Shut up Francis.
Like I didn't see that coming.

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 03:53 PM
My bad

Ah! OK! I never got that one. His last name change was "jonno".

In a bid to hide from xenoke obviously. That didnt work. So now he wants to be xenoke! :)

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Like I didn't see that coming.

Lol...hahahahahahahahaha

noodles
05-17-2012, 04:08 PM
The rat payam changed his name so many times I'm surprised he didn't use hello kitty yet....

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 04:09 PM
The rat payam changed his name so many times I'm surprised he didn't use hello kitty yet....

LOL. Who wants to bet this happens soon?

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 04:10 PM
LOL. Who wants to bet this happens soon?

I suspect his next name will be "alex"

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 04:11 PM
I suspect his next name will be "alex"

I want an account named alex the 2nd.

noodles
05-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Hello Kitty would be much better than Alex....just my opinion:)

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 04:13 PM

Is it really so easy to get your name changed? How silly and weird... Maybe I could be something just terribly degrading...

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Like..... What's a really bad one... Um....

Payam. Got it!

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 04:14 PM

LOL. Yes it would.

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 04:25 PM
LOL. Yes it would.

Lol...Probably doing it now.

Sasha54
05-17-2012, 04:28 PM
I got that message
I'm level 94 so wouldn't the person who sent it have to be able to see me on their rival list to send it - which means they are around my level OR - have access to everyone......makes no sense

What's even weirder is that I was wearing purple today..........it freaked me out.......lol

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 04:28 PM
I got that message
I'm level 94 so wouldn't the person who sent it have to be able to see me on their rival list to send it - which means they are around my level OR - have access to everyone......makes no sense

What's even weirder is that I was wearing purple today..........it freaked me out.......lol

He's stalking you.

2Legit
05-17-2012, 04:31 PM
hes definitely an insider

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 04:33 PM
hes definitely an insider

Inside what is the question.... I like your avatar by the way....

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 04:36 PM
I got that message

No... if payam saw a post of yours on anyone else's wall he will have replied to that. The message then would appear on your wall.

Gaming Will
05-17-2012, 04:41 PM
No... if payam saw a post of yours on anyone else's wall he will have replied to that. The message then would appear on your wall.

That's how he found me! I have been wondering that all day.

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 04:43 PM
I leave my name in all sorts of places just to prove when this happens, they have less of a life than I do...
Sad simple things make me smile. I'm a cheap date!

xenoke
05-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Haha...wth? is this dude obsessed of xenoke? It's funny how he says xenoke is gay, when he is obsessively trying to be like him, talking about him, stalking him, and god knows what else....maybe dream about him too...That's really sad

Xenoke did tell me once at the beggining i started this game, was that, he's both....:confused::rolleyes::o

When did I told you I'm both ?!?!?

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 04:47 PM
When did I told you I'm both ?!?!?

Fight Fight Fight! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

xenoke
05-17-2012, 04:49 PM
Gayam changed his name into Gambino and back to Payam after that it was Alex, johnno and Now into Xenoke....

Alice
05-17-2012, 04:55 PM
^

How could one possibly change names so frequently..? By sending emails to funzio?

mnju_03
05-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Gayam changed his name into Gambino and back to Payam after that it was Alex, johnno and Now into Xenoke....

It's really lame and pathetic. Whatever the reasoning is.

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 04:57 PM
^

How could one possibly change names so frequently..? By sending emails to funzio?

Yep... I suspect when you spend as much as Payam you get special privileges.

jobadass
05-17-2012, 05:09 PM
LOL
he's gonna be Noobles next.

noodles
05-17-2012, 05:20 PM
LOL
he's gonna be Noobles next.
Hope not....wouldn't want my name associated with that f a g!

jobadass
05-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Hope not....wouldn't want my name associated with that f a g!
It's hard to be gay when no one wants you.

nopenopenope
05-17-2012, 05:24 PM
nothing to see here...

Murda
05-17-2012, 07:57 PM
How do I get in xenoke' mafia so I never show up on that guys rivals list?

xclusiv
05-17-2012, 08:59 PM
this is genius talk about in game trolling..

G Wiz
05-17-2012, 09:38 PM
I cant believe this folly man lol

Plux
05-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Theatre from the developers, we gotta just love'em :)

Jill
05-19-2012, 08:16 PM
Yep... I suspect when you spend as much as Payam you get special privileges.

Joeycool I can understand your logic but what I don't understand is he has taken the name of another BIG gold player, so within Funzio there must be a conflict of interest here. The more I think about it the more I think gayam works for Funzio.

Alice
05-19-2012, 08:19 PM
^

If the name of "another BIG gold player" is Alex....

<3 Hz
05-19-2012, 11:28 PM
A word to 2nd account starters, choose your name as Alex initially if you want it; CCM stated before Support won't change anyone's to Alex.

They need to change a certain Alex's name to Alfie so that they can't hide to evade beatings or deceive other players. This place (game not so much the forum) is a bit of a playground for the socially retarded.

Max Power
05-20-2012, 06:27 AM
Welcome back Jill!

Jill
05-20-2012, 09:29 AM
Welcome back Jill!

Thanks Max

Navi Ho
05-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Well given the recent version of Grand Pa Yam is semi literate and trying to be creative my guess is that the account has been passed on to a different troll. Has anyone seen Sandman recently? Grand Pa Yam lost all ability to post witty comments when his rainbow colored superhero tights got wet and shrunk while patrolling the CC hoods looking for bullies. Something about cutting off the circulation to his two functioning neurons.

Fig Oni
05-20-2012, 09:46 AM
LOL.

Today I got a phone call from my friend.
Answer it and the first thing he ask me was have you check your comments
Which I replied no just haven't looked at my game.

Cut the story short had a laugh listening what he wrote.

Now on topic:
The lurkers aka conzio developers I know that you get an ingame ban to post your code and promise gold and cash as reward for adding a person, which to me is annoying but not problematic.
But how can it be fair game play strategy to request a new ingame name just so a person can spam for no apparent reason and be free to carry on.

All I'm asking is it is ok for me to spam peoples walls in the game with trash talk & can I change my name to:
Lopado*temakho*selakho*galeo*kranio*leipsano*drim* ypo*trimmato*silphio*karabo*melito*katakekhy*meno* kikhl*epi*kossypho*phatto*perister*alektryon*opto* kephallio*kigklo*peleio*lagōio*siraio*baphē*tragan o*pterýgōn.

xenoke
05-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Well given the recent version of Grand Pa Yam is semi literate and trying to be creative my guess is that the account has been passed on to a different troll. Has anyone seen Sandman recently? Grand Pa Yam lost all ability to post witty comments when his rainbow colored superhero tights got wet and shrunk while patrolling the CC hoods looking for bullies. Something about cutting off the circulation to his two functioning neurons.

You nailed it my friend...This is not the old Gayam !!

i need muney
05-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Capital X = oops, fail.

Dillinja
05-20-2012, 12:02 PM

Funny you should make this point Navi...Payam never used to post on my wall until after the various name changes...He specifically posted the racist message on my wall although he had posted other messages on others walls before.
Only other person (besides pyscho Heidi) who has posted racist posts on my wall was Sandman...Time will tell for sure

Fig Oni
05-20-2012, 12:54 PM
I understand the thread will drop down soon but am I correct in assuming that payam is funded or a integral ploy of the conzio-gree.d to get honest player to spend cash on impulse just so they can sort of compete.

If that is the case then kudos to conzio-gree.d for a cunning plan that has in truth been very successful beyond even your wildest dreams.

If that is the case then to me it now makes perfect sense why no one from conzio-gree.d has ever denied these inflammatory allegation.
I believe if that the case they are probably breaking a us law and can never deny or be honest.

Conclusion: Case closed payam is a shill, till an official announcement is made from these lurkers/developers.

Plux
05-20-2012, 01:28 PM
Theatre from the developers, we gotta just love'em :)

I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply I made a few pages ago.

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 02:30 AM
Any announcement drawn up to refute or prove to us forum members that you been funding players the likes of payam or is an account that is passed around the staff at conzio hq.

Bump Bump...