PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or has anyone else noticed?

Mad
05-17-2012, 09:59 AM
I am thinking it might just be me, but it seems to me I am not racking up the experienc during this event as I did in the past. Last event I levelled up almost 4 times, but this event (since the upgrade) my XP seems to be accumulating much more slowly.

Maybe I am just being more careful, or maybe Funzio has slowed the experience accumulation has anyone else noticed this?

Crime City Mark
05-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Maybe you're just a higher level and it takes more to get you to the next level?

Mad
05-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Thanks that makes sense. I have leveled up past the 30 level since the last event. I noticed I am clearly not leveling up as fast now, which is kind of nice.

Dreno33
05-17-2012, 10:50 AM
1) Leveling up requires a certain amount of experience. The experience needed increases by "exponential growth." (This supports what CCM said above)

2) You may have been doing different missions to find the "boxes" for this event. Different missions give different experience. You may have just been happening to chose low experience missions by accident.

3) In PvPing to find boxes to steal from others, You may have been just getting lucky and getting less experience?

4) You may (without noticing it) have been getting boxes much quicker and therefore not having to do as many missions/PvP and of course, less exp acquired.

manbeast
05-17-2012, 01:04 PM
pvp is giving up way more experience now than before. i hate it.

experience is the only thing in this game you dont want, so of course they increase it lol

JMC
05-17-2012, 01:08 PM
I like experience :)