PDA

View Full Version : Dsicuss ANDROID Glitches:

sexkitteh
05-17-2012, 08:05 AM
Guys - Please list all known game glitches for android!

I will compile all these issues into a support ticket to Funzio so that they can work on fixing things.

Things I've noticed:

1) Game crashes when accessing the gun case tab or game idles for too long.

2) My ARMORED goal WON'T go away... I've "completed" it 100times (obviously I'm not collecting a reward every time)

3) When I add a skill point to stamina my stamina temporarily shoots up by an additional 10 points.

Please continue contributing to this list. I'll submit a ticket tonight PST.

sexkitteh
05-17-2012, 08:11 AM
CC Mark - if you are lurking in the background - how would you like us to submit these issues?

- Via in game support ticket?
- Or can you guys just work the issues if we list them?

Mark1989
05-17-2012, 08:17 AM
Game crashes when I want to withdraw money for my bankaccount to open a gun safe:s Happened like ten times^^ Happy that i already collected 8 parts in 14 hours though:) Too bad we dont have the full amount of time:(

Bala82
05-17-2012, 08:19 AM
The only issue i am having is number 1

I think new update doesn't work notice new update this morning but it won't install

This game was good but since yesterday update with the event game is very unstable. It's clear they rushed it so they could get more money from anroid users.

Gaming Will
05-17-2012, 08:33 AM
CC Mark - if you are lurking in the background - how would you like us to submit these issues?

I think he prefers in game support ticket. He's said it a couple of times. Plus I'm sure they keep tabs on turn around times of ticket resolution. Nice thread though.

msjo
05-17-2012, 08:51 AM
I have also noticed #1 and #3. Also, since the new update, the game crashes if it runs in the background while I an using other apps. I also submitted a support ticket for a day when all my collections and money kept resting without letting me bank anything. No response to the ticket yet (two or three says ago).

sexkitteh
05-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Oh yes! I forgot - I woke up this morning and NONE of my 3/6 hour collections where ready... I clicked on the buildings and the countdown had JUST started... that really sucked...

Walter
05-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Mine has been buggy as all get out since the event update. I hope they fix it soon

msjo
05-17-2012, 10:18 AM
Which one is the armored goal?

Bala82
05-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Which one is the armored goal?

Get an Attack over 1500 is my one armored goal

sexkitteh
05-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Get an Attack over 1500 is my one armored goal

yeah it's something like that.. and I'm hovering around 2k...

Every time I buy an item it's like: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! FOR THE 1MILLIONTH TIME YOU WIN... NOTHING!!!!!

DenZ1
05-17-2012, 10:48 AM
#1 and #3.

sexkitteh
05-17-2012, 10:50 AM
Lol - I'm in middle of game and suddenly goes black and crashes....

I'm like WTF!?!?!?!??!!?!

and then realized my phone decided to update the game lol...

almost had a heartattack...

Crime City Mark
05-17-2012, 11:11 AM

Support ticket, please.

Crime City Mark
05-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Game crashes when I want to withdraw money for my bankaccount to open a gun safe:s Happened like ten times^^ Happy that i already collected 8 parts in 14 hours though:) Too bad we dont have the full amount of time:(

Are you on build 48?

Crime City Mark
05-17-2012, 11:12 AM
It's always important to make sure you're on the latest version / build when submitting a bug report.

sexkitteh
05-17-2012, 11:14 AM
OK great - thanks for the feedback CCMARK

sexkitteh
05-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Ok so the latest update seems to have fixed the crashing.

Bala82
05-17-2012, 11:49 AM
i can't even install latest update everytime i try i get invalid file

Sasha54
05-17-2012, 12:01 PM
I wish they still had separate areas for Android vs IOS..............

kykboxr
05-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Oh yes! I forgot - I woke up this morning and NONE of my 3/6 hour collections where ready... I clicked on the buildings and the countdown had JUST started... that really sucked...

Same holds true with the laundromat...Each time I log in, after several hrs, the laundromat has 4:40 left.

MagicMoment
05-17-2012, 05:12 PM
It's always important to make sure you're on the latest version / build when submitting a bug report.

I filed a ticket the other day but I feel like I should mention it again because it hasn't been resolved yet. There is an issue where I level up and don't receive any skill points. I have leveled up at least 5 times without being awarded skill points.

mothergoose
05-17-2012, 05:51 PM
I also have the issue with the Atk/Def certain amount events, ie armored, operative, ruthless etc, but I beleive it is because of the ingame calculator for both profile and actual mafia atk/def. See the Atk/Def goal in the event it to have your actual Atk/Def reach the desired amount, not your profile. The problem arises because the profile atk/def is used to determine if you reach the goal. The error would quit if the profile atk/def would show your real atk/def (according to your levelX5 Mafia size not full Mafia size)

This is how I see it, your true stats are your (LV)5 = Mafia(optimized Guns/Melee/Armor/Vehicles) = true atk where as profile is Mafia(optimised Guns/Melee/Armor/Vehicles) which is actually your atk/def once you hit Level 100.

Personally I use a spreadsheet to track my true atk/def so I am not surprised when I win or lose an engagement.

mothergoose
05-17-2012, 05:52 PM
I also have the issue with the Atk/Def certain amount events, ie armored, operative, ruthless etc, but I beleive it is because of the ingame calculator for both profile and actual mafia atk/def. See the Atk/Def goal in the event it to have your actual Atk/Def reach the desired amount, not your profile. The problem arises because the profile atk/def is used to determine if you reach the goal. The error would quit if the profile atk/def would show your real atk/def (according to your levelX5 Mafia size not full Mafia size)

This is how I see it, your true stats are your (LV)5 = Mafia(optimized Guns/Melee/Armor/Vehicles) = true atk/def where as profile is Mafia(optimised Guns/Melee/Armor/Vehicles) which is actually your atk/def once you hit Level 100.

Personally I use a spreadsheet to track my true atk/def so I am not surprised when I win or lose an engagement.

Roach2010
05-18-2012, 01:49 AM
I filed a ticket the other day but I feel like I should mention it again because it hasn't been resolved yet. There is an issue where I level up and don't receive any skill points. I have leveled up at least 5 times without being awarded skill points.

When I hit level 7 or 8 I was able to assign about 12 - 15 skill points. I thought my luck was in but then for the next few level up's I got 0 points. they kicked in again at about level 11/12. I just assumed that things evened themselves out.

Could you have experienced the same thing?

MagicMoment
05-18-2012, 06:15 AM
When I hit level 7 or 8 I was able to assign about 12 - 15 skill points. I thought my luck was in but then for the next few level up's I got 0 points. they kicked in again at about level 11/12. I just assumed that things evened themselves out.

Could you have experienced the same thing?

I also got additional points but those points vanished after I used them and then closed the menu. In other words, they were useless.

MagicMoment
05-19-2012, 09:18 AM
Bump. My issue still has not been resolved.

msjo
05-19-2012, 09:23 AM
The latest build has made the game more stable, but I'm still experiencing periodic force closes. Also, I noticed that if I'm watching the timer for opening the next gun safe count down, it will crash when it hits zero. If I'm not actually watching, it doesn't crash.

Frank the Tank
05-19-2012, 10:18 AM
Lost Account!

Was hoping my 1st post wouldn't be a complaint..

*Posted in another thread-

Been playing a few weeks, glitch free, on my Kindle Fire. Two days ago, I go to play & I'm connected to another guy's Mafia Code & game. I've emailed Funzio support & have yet to get a response. I fear my account/game progress has vanished.

MY Code is 562.932.955

The the other guy's account that's popping up on my kindle is Alex/ 554.947.500

Anyone ever run across this? My Kindle connects via WI-FI but I doubt the problem lies there.

Any help would be appreciated. Love the game!

Thank you,

FTT

MagicMoment
05-21-2012, 06:09 AM
Lost Account!

Was hoping my 1st post wouldn't be a complaint..

*Posted in another thread-

Been playing a few weeks, glitch free, on my Kindle Fire. Two days ago, I go to play & I'm connected to another guy's Mafia Code & game. I've emailed Funzio support & have yet to get a response. I fear my account/game progress has vanished.

MY Code is 562.932.955

The the other guy's account that's popping up on my kindle is Alex/ 554.947.500

Anyone ever run across this? My Kindle connects via WI-FI but I doubt the problem lies there.

Any help would be appreciated. Love the game!

Thank you,

FTT

Thats a common problem. If they don't restore your account first I normally fix the problem by taking the battery out of the device then rebooting.

pzierz
01-20-2013, 02:03 AM
Is anyone else?

the_dude
01-20-2013, 08:59 AM
Is anyone else?

Unfortunately the version in the amazon store is way out of date and unsupported by gree. Your best bet is to try and sideload a newer version.

Moblidlife
01-26-2013, 09:13 PM
I need help how to sideload a newer version on kindle.

the_dude
01-26-2013, 09:37 PM
This is a question to ask the almighty google.

I dont own a kindle. But if I did, the first thing I would do is root it and install google play. Amazon's app store sucks.

Moblidlife
01-27-2013, 05:32 AM
This is a question to ask the almighty google.

I dont own a kindle. But if I did, the first thing I would do is root it and install google play. Amazon's app store sucks. thanks for the help g.

waxone
01-27-2013, 03:52 PM
I used to be a serial robber, but that all changed when visiting rival hoods took too long.
Also rivals profiles taking forever to open once there, gets boring after a while.
Trying to delete wall posts 'server to connection lost' after the first post deletes fine,
Mission job arrows disappearing without me clicking the blue i button,
And my current favourite - Levelling up "you have unclocked" *black screen* huh?? Unlocked what!?