PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten ways you know you spend too much time playing CrimeCity

rareay84
05-17-2012, 07:52 AM
10. When you drive through a new neighborhood, you laugh at how much space some bozo wasted.

9. You wake up at 4am to the glow of your device, only to discover you've burned halfway through your stamina in your sleep.

8. When they foreclosed on your house, you shot off an angry email to Funzio tech support.

7. The phrase "Tramp Stamp" makes you think of a guy, who you wish would come back into your life.

6. You got excited the last time you saw a trailer park, because you figured it was a new building type you couldn't buy until now.

5. Your blood pressure goes up ten points when you see the words "someone explain how defense buildings work".

4. You enjoy making other people's blood pressure go up ten points by starting a thread with those words.

3. You've lent your device to a loved one, but only so they could farm your buildings for you.

2. Your restaurant choices are based on who has the most reliable Wi-Fi.

And the #1 way you know you spend too much time playing CrimeCity:

1. The last time you shot up a laundromat, you got ticked off that a gigantic silver coin didn't bounce out of it.

nopenopenope
05-17-2012, 07:58 AM
I like #9 the most, it should be higher :)

Feng1234
05-17-2012, 08:06 AM
Hahahahaha classic!

Sasha54
05-17-2012, 08:30 AM
I have another one:

When you drive thru your neighbourhood you point out that the churches or office buildings or condos - look just like the ones in CC.......

I actually do that:o

Bala82
05-17-2012, 08:33 AM
1. You can't be asked to get a job because you play crime city all day and don't have time for anything else.

Max Power
05-17-2012, 08:37 AM
Decent list.

I was pulling the engine out of my old Mustang last night. I had the help of 2 friends. My timer went off, and with greasy hands, I told them to hold on and I went over and collected my 12 hour buildings. I think they think I was responding to a text.

crybaby
05-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Your talking to your husband on the phone and you suddenly scream out, "OMFG!" And he leaves work to rush home and see what's wrong, but it was only because someone robbed your highest paid building. LOL

Nicholost
05-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Haha. Good list. I el-oh-el-ed a few times. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/lol.gif

Nicholost
05-17-2012, 08:55 AM
You're in the middle of sex when your timer goes off. You ask your lover to hold on for a minute so you can open an event box.

Luciferianism
05-17-2012, 08:58 AM
You're about to kiss your bride but pull your phone out because you just remembered you hadn't opened an event box in a while and your eyes are diverted onto it looking down at your hands while your lips meet and all your wedding photos turned out ****.

Fricco
05-17-2012, 09:01 AM
You're in the middle of sex when your timer goes off. You ask your lover to hold on for a minute so you can open an event box.

She screams "oh my guad"
and you think you're doing something right...:p

Nicholost
05-17-2012, 09:03 AM
She screams "oh my guad"
and you think you're doing something right...:p

True story.

Dorian Gray
05-17-2012, 09:09 AM
Funny stuff. :cool:

When you make sure to turn down the brightness on your iphone before The Avengers starts so you can open a gun case during the movie without drawing too much attention to yourself.

Sasha54
05-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Well - right now I'm pretending to work - but really doing TL goals..........:cool:

Gaming Will
05-17-2012, 09:48 AM
When instead of a newspaper, you take your ipad into the bathroom with you.

dudeman
05-17-2012, 10:20 AM
You're in the middle of sex when your timer goes off. You slow down a bit but don't stop, and without asking your lover to hold on for a minute you collect your money buildings and then proceed to open an event box.

Fixed :cool: lol

AppleMacGuy
05-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Your 10 year son asks you for advice on the next building upgrade...:D (true fact)

Nicholost
05-17-2012, 10:44 AM
Fixed :cool: lol

Clearly you're more of a pro at this than I am. :D

Strawberry Cough
05-17-2012, 11:28 AM
When you make sure to turn down the brightness on your iphone before The Avengers starts so you can open a gun case during the movie without drawing too much attention to yourself.

haha, I just did that last weekend. Avengers is a long movie.

Burn
05-17-2012, 11:33 AM
When you quietly follow your wife around the house waiting for her to open her purse. When she does, you pounce on her, hit her 10 times in quick succession, steal all of her money, and then use her lipstick to write RAT TAX on her forehead.

Sasha54
05-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Decent list.

I was pulling the engine out of my old Mustang last night. I had the help of 2 friends. My timer went off, and with greasy hands, I told them to hold on and I went over and collected my 12 hour buildings. I think they think I was responding to a text.

off topic - but what year is it?

I have a newer one - but they're all good IMO

Sasha54
05-17-2012, 11:46 AM
When instead of a newspaper, you take your ipad into the bathroom with you.

that is sad - but my hubby does it every day - and I'm yelling - " where the f are you!"

nopenopenope
05-17-2012, 01:51 PM
When you quietly follow your wife around the house waiting for her to open her purse. When she does, you pounce on her, hit her 10 times in quick succession, steal all of her money, and then use her lipstick to write RAT TAX on her forehead.

funny stuff!