PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

mysteryliner
05-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Hi,
i've been playing for some time now,(i'm lvl 128) and there are a few things that puzzle me.
Hope someone is willing to help me out with this.. Thx

-----
→ I think my stat's are off.
total attack: 11560
total defence: 23560
mafia members: 500
attack skill: 81
defence skill: 74
energy skill: 2470
stamina skill: 8

Is there anything waaay of? what skill should i invest in when i level up?
because sometimes i see others with the same level with attack and/or defence double of what i have, and they have just a few defence buildings.

-----
→ secondly, while reading this forum i sometimes read people asking for some1's name so they can hit them, robb them,...
But how do you visit someone's city with just their name?
I've only been able to visit others through:
-rivals page
-visit maffia page
-news+revenge page

-----
→ And Finally, Is there any benefit from removing maffia members that have a low level (so that i have room for others with a higher level)
Wil any of my stat's improve from this?

-----
Thank you all for helping out!

kykboxr
05-17-2012, 07:26 AM
The way you distribute your skill points is up to you. Everyone is different, so it's a case of how do you level/play? Do you attack a lot or do missions? Are you more laid back fending off attacks? Based on what people have said on this forum, there is a lot less emphasis on your attack/defense skill than other games of similar nature (Storm8). When you attack/rob, you'll need more stamina, however, if your big into missions, you'll need energy. For me, I like to strike a balance that the majority of my skills go into energy, as you progress through the game, many assignments will require a lot of energy, but at the same time I'm staying at 10 'stamina' for the time being. I'm L32, so it doesn't compare, but that's MY style.

As far as names, in most cases, at least from what I gather, people are getting their names as they are in similar levels/mafia as the one who got hit. They can refresh the rival list to hopefully see them.

Last point, it's irrelevant if they are L3 or L155, everyone counts the same in your mafia.

Polarbear
05-17-2012, 07:27 AM
I'd assume with 8 stamina, you may be lacking many respect items, which are a huge stat booster.
I'm also at lvl 128 with 53/52k stats, with a substantial amount due to chain whips and nvg.
What was your in game name? I'll drop by and try to help....

Luciferianism
05-17-2012, 07:29 AM
Stats are really personal taste. Personally I rob and attack a lot so focus on attack, I have 200 points in that. The most energy needed for a job is 600 so I'm just going to stop at that even though my farming will obviously be very slow. As far as stamina goes, 30 is nice because it's awful waiting for points to come back and you'd have a lot after sleeping to play with. I have 1 defence but I can see the appeal.

You can't target specific people exactly, you just refresh the rival list until you nail them.

There is no benefit in removing low level mafia for high level, they all work equally as effective and are based on your equipment stats.

sexkitteh
05-17-2012, 07:51 AM
I'm going to assume your defense # is WAY higher than your attack because you have lots of defense buildings (probably many in the level10's?)

Those buildings are useless...

and at your level you are bringing in lots of mafia members which probably doesn't help... you probably can effectively equip 500 extra players...

And 8 stamina for level 100 is probably very low and I wouldn't invest anymore into nrg...

mysteryliner
05-17-2012, 08:44 AM
In game name is mysteryliner
933 367 300

i do more jobs (6900) because from the start i lost alot of fights.
and i never found how the maffia attack & skill attack work together and how to tell when you will lose or win. i've lost to people with less defense then my attack and also won defended against people with almost double the attack. So at some point i lost interest and focused on jobs.
fights won: 1275
fights lost: 4634
robberies won: 1461
robberies lost: 621

i only have 8 stamina because it required 2 to buy 1 and it only takes 2.40min. to add another one, while energy adds 216/ hour and some jobs (UN plaza) need 10 000 energy(19x530).
------
@sexkitteh: Why are defense buildings useless?

Gaming Will
05-17-2012, 08:49 AM
In game name is mysteryliner
933 367 300

i do more jobs (6900) because from the start i lost alot of fights.
and i never found how the maffia attack & skill attack work together and how to tell when you will lose or win. i've lost to people with less defense then my attack and also won defended against people with almost double the attack. So at some point i lost interest and focused on jobs.
fights won: 1275
fights lost: 4634
robberies won: 1461
robberies lost: 621

i only have 8 stamina because it required 2 to buy 1 and it only takes 2.40min. to add another one, while energy adds 216/ hour and some jobs (UN plaza) need 10 000 energy(19x530).
------
@sexkitteh: Why are defense buildings useless?

Definitely invest in more stamina. IMO, do more Thug Life and get more RP. The RP items are gamechangers. Defense buildings give you a false sense of security. There will always be someone bigger than you. Invest in economy and RP.

mysteryliner
05-18-2012, 02:37 AM
I'm gonna try doing more fights & robbing.
get better winning streak round (only 6 now) :)

But why would i be lacking respect points? you get lots of RP from completing all jobs in a city area.
Yesterday i completed Red light District for 580RP, China town for 260RP few day's before.

is that comparable to the RP others earn who do lots of robbing & fights?

Polarbear
05-18-2012, 02:46 AM
You get 500 rp every thug life you complete + an item every 7th round (every fifth after 190?).
So in a day with say 20 stamina you could probably complete a thug life a day +5-7 respect each fight(average rp whether you have event items).
So to answer, most people can earn about 1000rp+ a day which trumps what you get from map missions....

PawnXIIX
05-18-2012, 03:53 AM
is that comparable to the RP others earn who do lots of robbing & fights?

I neglected my stamina from the beginning really, now every level up I always put 2 skill points towards the stamina and now i'm up to 20 at level 87.

It really does start to add up. My big thing now is going after and robbing the big respect buildings because robbing is much easier than fighting and I don't have the Diamond Sig and still working on the current event weapon (8/10 <.<), so many fights only generate a few respect points. For some reason around this level people are surprisingly fond of the clothing stores and they are equally as negligent to collect them. What does that mean for you? An easy 20RP for just 2 stamina. Now I know there are better ways to collect respect but for me this is the way I do it. That and meat factories as well as warehouses all offer over 10RP per tap. Not to mention the higher level buildings around level 4 start to offer 12, 13 and more.

With 20 stamina that is a cooldown of 1:00 to refill. So lets say I dump my entire stamina bar on Clothing Stores at 10RP a piece, that's 200 respect for just an hour work, and then multiply that by 24 and you're looking at 4,800RP a day in a perfect and completely uncontrollable environment.

Of course that's an outlandish example and that would never be possible but that's what can be done with respect in just a single day. I remember seeing posts where people were pulling in thousands of RP a day from fighting and robbing. In that example that's 6 Chain Whips, or 4 Exceleros, or even if you really wanted to that'd get you 16 NVB a day easy. Even though pulling in 5k RP a day is ridiculously outlandish, it's not so ridiculous to pull in a a little over a thousand.

TL;DR - Respect earned from robbing far outweighs the respect earned from completing mastery levels.

For high respect payout buildings: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?14901-Respect-the-buildings-you-rob!!!

mysteryliner
05-19-2012, 01:39 AM
So, i've been trying to do more robbing & fighting.

Now i notice when robbing someone who is weaker than me i win 80% of the time.
But when i fight him (try to get more winning streaks) I lose most of the time...
Yet, i can't see the pattern.

And about weapons & tools that you get with RP:
are they special? or are they just the same as cash weapons (with comparable attack / defence)
RP Tommy gun (10attack/6defense)
$ Sniper rifle (11attack/5defense)
are they the same?(apart from that 1 switched point) or do RP weapons have a hidden feat?