PDA

View Full Version : Building sync

Tctiger
05-17-2012, 07:12 AM
I want to sync all buildings I can to pay out at same time so can get that extra cash for purchases over 10m , do I need to just not collect from any buildings until they are all available and be prepared to lose a lot of payouts or try to sync a few at a time , anyone else done this and how did you do it? My pay outs are all over the place so I don't lose much if raided. Do you make 2 big collections a day or stager payouts so you are not putting all your eggs in one basket? I think I will need a lot of over 10m purchases very soon mainly for land.

War Priest
05-17-2012, 07:35 AM
Yeah, pretty much all you do is holdout. My buildings are all in sync except my 48 hour buildings. They are all on different days except my two biodomes which are in sync. I wouldn't say the 48 hour ones are really necessary to sync though.

stricker
05-17-2012, 07:41 AM
OR... just keep collecting like you normally do and inevitably, you will have enough lag time with your collections that they will eventually sync anyway... LOL

Tctiger
05-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Would be handy to sync as looking at getting nano but will lose cash doing it and I keep upgrading so that puts them out too , not sure if it is worth it really may just sell rail guns , god knows how many times I will have to sell and buy back those guns I guess that is all I will be doing now to get land and nano's :(

Aidan
05-17-2012, 09:30 AM
You may get lucky with just savings and doing missions. Especially if you hv a good def.