PDA

View Full Version : Team Pirate

Arizona
05-17-2012, 03:12 AM
Who are or what is Team Pirate?
Heard it mentioned a few times on here

:marine:
05-17-2012, 03:51 AM
Never head of it, it might be a modern war gang?

Aidan
05-17-2012, 03:58 AM
They kill people.........

What i heard so far is that they are made of a group of really heavy gold players. Formed to maintain order.
N yeah, they kill people.....

AO,JMC,Mav and Stephen will fill you out in this.

Thunder Child
05-17-2012, 04:16 AM
I believe one of the other golden alliances goes by the name of 'Freedom'

RedLabit
05-17-2012, 06:26 AM
The largest and most terrible gang out there must definitely be the gang out there painting the walls of people and claiming they will give out free gold.

Agent Orange
05-17-2012, 06:56 AM
The largest and most terrible gang out there must definitely be the gang out there painting the walls of people and claiming they will give out free gold.

No such thing as free gold, when someone posts that myth I hunt them down and keep attacking them till their head pops....

Agent Orange
05-17-2012, 06:58 AM

The most feared players in Modern War history comprised of the most powerful players in the game. They are everywhere and see everything.

Jhoemel
05-17-2012, 07:01 AM
U

Team pirates is an alliance of heavy gold players and free players that have monster stats, the slaughter people if you go against them, an advice, dont use bad words against them, no disrespect and your okey. Keep your calm, and you will be ok

Arizona
05-17-2012, 07:02 AM
The most feared players in Modern War history comprised of the most powerful players in the game. They are everywhere and see everything.

Thanks AO. Just heard the name a few times now.

Arizona
05-17-2012, 07:04 AM
U

Team pirates is an alliance of heavy gold players and free players that have monster stats, the slaughter people if you go against them, an advice, dont use bad words against them, no disrespect and your okey. Keep your calm, and you will be ok
Free players as well? They wouldn't stand much of a chance.
Thanks anyway, for the input.

Jhoemel
05-17-2012, 07:09 AM
Free players as well? They wouldn't stand much of a chance.
Thanks anyway, for the input.

Yeah they have free players in the alliance, if you got attack just dont mind it, when you get pissed and use vulgar words to them, you will be an instant target of the whole team, just giving advice coz I dont want any forum members become a target, if you became a target, its all over, your base will have a black out

Arizona
05-17-2012, 07:16 AM
Yeah they have free players in the alliance, if you got attack just dont mind it, when you get pissed and use vulgar words to them, you will be an instant target of the whole team, just giving advice coz I dont want any forum members become a target, if you became a target, its all over, your base will have a black out

Don't know what it is, but no matter how much I take from people, no ones every been rude; and I do take as much as I can, up to a few million sometimes. When people take from me, I congrat them. It's just a game and besides not real money.

Jhoemel
05-17-2012, 07:20 AM
Don't know what it is, but no matter how much I take from people, no ones every been rude; and I do take as much as I can, up to a few million sometimes. When people take from me, I congrat them. It's just a game and besides not real money.

Thats cool, but there are some that get pissed off and I saw them get slaughtered, their stats go down rapidly, recieve attacks non stop, raids non stop, I even joined the party once and Im sure you cant recover after that, but the good thing about them is that they accept your apology and stop

Agent Orange
05-17-2012, 07:30 AM
Thats cool, but there are some that get pissed off and I saw them get slaughtered, their stats go down rapidly, recieve attacks non stop, raids non stop, I even joined the party once and Im sure you cant recover after that, but the good thing about them is that they accept your apology and stop

Yes I think the amount of profanity used on walls has dropped off a lot since attitude adjustments have been used to show those players the error of their ways. I have heard there are some 'free' players in the crew as well though I can neither confirm nor deny this.

Jhoemel
05-17-2012, 07:49 AM
Yes I think the amount of profanity used on walls has dropped off a lot since attitude adjustments have been used to show those players the error of their ways. I have heard there are some 'free' players in the crew as well though I can neither confirm nor deny this.

Yeah I havent seen that much profanity now because of them, yeah i heard of it too but I think I saw one of their free players in the team

Maverick50727
05-17-2012, 08:04 AM
You shouldn't have to worry about Team Pirates until after you get above L100-120 and in their rival list. The answer would be yes don't anger them as they may put out a call to all on their team to hit you non stop until you are out the game. At some point you may see their team members or warnings of protected status on thier wall by the Pirate Nation. Any attacks, raids, rude lang, etc against them may result in waves of attacks until your formal appology. Yes any free player or someone without a large % gold army would have no chance against a continued attack from them. Imagine being hit by someone with 100-200K stats 20 times in a row. Then imagine 20 of his teammates doing the same. Rinse and repeat every time their stamina refreshes or spend gold to do so. I think you should get the picture.

I'm raided and attacked by them almost every day for valor and goals, but have been careful not to become a real target. Just remember they are playing the game the same as you, so some of them need attacks for valor and raids for $ too. If they have a pure gold army, the need may be for enjoyment or social media outlet. It is all part of the game. I am not a member of Team Pirates or any other team at this time but know many who are. Note there are team pirate members with only 30K stats, so when you reach the upper levels you may have to spend some extra time reading a rival wall to determine any association with a team such as themselves before attacking people. I'm still trying to figure out who is on what team now. Once you are at a certain level, if you are lucky and have the stats or connections/sponsors, maybe you can become a member of one of the existing teams or form new ones.

Arizona
05-17-2012, 08:13 AM
Note there are team pirate members with only 30K stats, so when you reach the upper levels you may have to spend some extra time reading a rival wall to determine any association with a team such as themselves before attacking people. I'm still trying to figure out who is on what team now. Once you are at a certain level, if you are lucky and have the stats or connections/sponsors, maybe you can become a member of one of the existing teams or form new ones.

That's good advice Mav. When you get to a certain level, it might be wise to check who you're gonna hit.

spectra
05-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Actually both Piratea and Freedom have been fighting eachother for a while or I think they have a truce in place now, not sure, but they have MEGA stats
Right now they have a common goal, they are both "hunting" all those player that post the "free" gold spam on players wall,
The way the work when they attack, is that they pass the work to all members and each member tries to hit the same target, just imagine, a whole bunch of gold players hitting you all day long

SeqWins
05-17-2012, 09:24 AM
They kill people.........

I'm sorry Aidan but this made me lol...IT's a game..I know what you're trying to say now I do but c'mon lol........"Yo these people!!!Kill People!!! bwahahahanwhahahaha

SeqWins
05-17-2012, 09:27 AM
BTW why don't we form up an alliance from members here in the forum...I think It'll be fun........BRON KING!! Sounds like a job for you!

Bronson
05-17-2012, 09:34 AM
BTW why don't we form up an alliance from members here in the forum...I think It'll be fun........BRON KING!! Sounds like a job for you!

Could you imagine that?? We could all put on our walls "if you attack me I will set Bigflan and Aidan on you!" lol

Aidan
05-17-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm sorry Aidan but this made me lol...IT's a game..I know what you're trying to say now I do but c'mon lol........"Yo these people!!!Kill People!!! bwahahahanwhahahaha

Hahaha. You put it in a much funnier way. Yo these peope kill people. Lololol

Could you imagine that?? We could all put on our walls "if you attack me I will set Bigflan and Aidan on you!" lol

They'll be terrified!

Jhoemel
05-17-2012, 10:58 AM

Laughing hard right now, yeah they will hide and in a state of total panic :)

mickymacirl
05-18-2012, 08:14 AM
Ya I made the mistake of attacking one, Opps!

Bronson
05-18-2012, 08:21 AM

Quickly post the Bigflan and Aidan thing on your wall see if it works!!!

Poopenshire
05-18-2012, 08:29 AM
I wouldn't do that Bronson, BigFlan may invoke some Cyber bullying thing if you attack him.

Arizona
05-18-2012, 08:30 AM

Good Idea, but not BRON KING. In UK it'll get confused with BonKing with has an entirely different meaning! LOL

Arizona
05-18-2012, 08:33 AM

Did You? ...Spill the beans. Maybe we should have a database of pirate attacks. Know who to look out for, altho I do have a few pirate allies up there, who I'm keeping on the right side of.

Poopenshire
05-18-2012, 08:54 AM
I know i have atleast 2 Pirates in my ally list, but thus far I have not seen any in the PVP ranks around me. I have a feeling until you reach Whale territory our exposure to them is minimal.

mickymacirl
05-18-2012, 08:59 AM
Yep it is, I need to remember to check peoples stats before attacking them, no just blindly attack on rivals list now that its been fixed.

I got a friendly warning, so I didnt get to raid this guys level 6 x 2 nanos... id rather keep my skin thanks a lot.

Mcdoc
05-18-2012, 10:10 AM
Yep it is, I need to remember to check peoples stats before attacking them, no just blindly attack on rivals list now that its been fixed.I got a friendly warning, so I didnt get to raid this guys level 6 x 2 nanos... id rather keep my skin thanks a lot.

Awwwwww - that's weak! If you attack my nano's I'm going to get my friends to attack you. Sounds like a bunch of Cry Babies to me.

On the other hand - tracking down spammers of the "Free Gold" post is quite admirable and you can sign me up for that.

Oh - if we start a Forum Alliance - I would join. I think we should call ourselvess "Team Flan" in honor of our favorite little brother :)

mickymacirl
05-18-2012, 10:19 AM
I had already took out some of his boost buildings so I guess I deserved it hehe

Ya Team Flan sounds like a brillian-eye-dear-her, so we get to dress Flan up as a mascot goat or whatever you weird americans use.

Warfiend
05-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Awwwwww - that's weak! If you attack my nano's I'm going to get my friends to attack you. Sounds like a bunch of Cry Babies to me.

^^^
It never dawned on me to play a war game and then get bent out of shape when someone *gasp* attacks me in a war game!

Those levels sound less appealing with each passing day.

Modern Warrior
05-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Is it not just a reflection of the real world, the big boys form alliances, it creates some stability and certainty, eg NATO etc?

I guess these guys have reached a level where they are running out of Funzio 'goals' so they are making their own to keep it interesting. Fair play I say.

Jhoemel
05-18-2012, 04:57 PM
Did You? ...Spill the beans. Maybe we should have a database of pirate attacks. Know who to look out for, altho I do have a few pirate allies up there, who I'm keeping on the right side of.

Hahaha, im doing that too

Jhoemel
05-18-2012, 05:12 PM
I like the idea of making a team with us forumites

Mcdoc
05-18-2012, 05:39 PM
I like the idea of making a team with us forumitesWe could call ourselves "The Flanagans" - and only we would not that was not just some Irish name :)

Poopenshire
05-18-2012, 05:52 PM
I'm game. I won't be the strongest, but I can be very average!

-->FISH<--
05-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Plus....It would flush out those already in one just creeping around in here......

Poopenshire
05-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Did someone say "flush"? I get paranoid around that word.

Copenhagen
05-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Did someone say "flush"? I get paranoid around that word.

Very funny, Poop. You made me choke laugh.

Poopenshire
05-18-2012, 06:12 PM
As of late I have noticed a few good opportunities for comments like that. I just can't "pass" them up.

Copenhagen
05-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Take every opportunity, like my 5 year old does. Kills me that he finds a way to make a fart or poop joke out of any situation. The youngest sibling is always the ham.

Hello Kitty
05-18-2012, 06:32 PM

Hahaha. You put it in a much funnier way. Yo these peope kill people. Lololol

They'll be terrified!They will die from laughter :D

-->FISH<--
05-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Was just hit by a guy with almost 300k stats and 76 mil in his vault.....WOW!!!!!!!
No loses or failed raids.......This whale territory is not a laughing matter...Not sure if he is apart of a clan......

Jhoemel
05-19-2012, 12:12 AM
We could call ourselves "The Flanagans" - and only we would not that was not just some Irish name :)

Thats a really nice name

mickymacirl
05-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Thats a really nice name

I know some Flanagans, nice people, daughters hot, I vote for [e]mpire

mickymacirl
05-19-2012, 12:16 AM
Was just hit by a guy with almost 300k stats and 76 mil in his vault.....WOW!!!!!!!
No loses or failed raids.......This whale territory is not a laughing matter...Not sure if he is apart of a clan......

Seeing bigger myself, its scary!

Jhoemel
05-19-2012, 01:41 AM
{e]mpire is a nice name, i vote of it too

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 05:54 AM

Vault max is 10 mil, but I know what you mean