PDA

View Full Version : Help, help who can help?

boardgames rule
05-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Hi i could use some help with my base. I am UK and level 34, 86k IPH,Att 1116,Def 1503 vault is going to be at 750K in a day and 1/2.
Navel base is at 3
Airfield is at 2
War factory is at 3
Barracks is at 5
Elite training is at 1
Composites factory is at level 1
I have all boost building except the ground and air ones. Should I build def buildings?
I need some help because i have very low stats for my level and it takes me a while to find someone to att/raid. Could i have some advice from you more experienced players on what to upgrade and what units to buy. That would be great.

http://i46.tinypic.com/bwmeq.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/eivadx.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/1nzcpz.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/1539w6u.png

War Priest
05-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Focus on upgrading money buildings for awhile and buy more powerful units.

el_gringo
05-16-2012, 06:35 PM
Try farming the mini sub - its located by attacking the submarine in the top left hand corner of Emir Island map.

boardgames rule
05-16-2012, 06:40 PM
I have done that one and the Amp trooper but the mini sub does't have a good drop rate.

JohnnyR
05-16-2012, 06:44 PM
I have done that one and the Amp trooper but the mini sub does't have a good drop rate.

It's about 50%, which is actually pretty good, especially with your UK sea bonus.

It's a free unit, and it ups your stats, build up a ton of these (few hundred) and get powerful units with the money out of your vault-you'll be able to PVP decently. Minisubs are meat shields.

JohnnyR
05-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Like WP stated, you need income. You cannot build anything without good cash flow.

Focus on your 12/24/48 hour buildings, get the cheapest, fastest upgrades going, and build up from there. Try to get an oil rig. These are gold.

boardgames rule
05-16-2012, 07:01 PM
What unit buildings should i upgrade to get more powerful units. My def is a lot of transports and a few sea scouts "6".What other units should i get. Medics? upgrade war factory to get ambulances? I also have a few indestructible units, mostly from events but also 3 crate units and Black shark Heil!

JohnnyR
05-16-2012, 07:11 PM
lol, senior moment, never mind me....

Jhoemel
05-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Buy a lot of snipers for instant boost in you attacks and transports for instant boost in defense, once you get a lot your stats will get better and after you win fights you can replace those with stronger units

JohnnyR
05-16-2012, 07:22 PM
If you're sea, you cannot go wrong with Sea Scouts. They are a bit pricey though. There are three mid-tier defense units I stock up on, military ambulance, global hawk drone, and sea scout. I would get them all as they each give you a different benefit, to me the GHD is the best being cheap, and anti-air. If you're getting hundreds of defense units, you might want to consider stocking up with focus on the sea scout as you'll get a nation bonus plus boost bonus which begin to add up.

Being UK, the choice b/w medics and transports is a bit tough. On the outset, the medic has the better value, having 2 more defense points, but the sea bonus you get from UK and your boost building makes the transports about equal to medics in defense stats, AND they have a low casualty rate. Any other country, I'd say go medic, but there is clear benefit for UK to get the transport. Go with transports for now, but do not get crazy with these, as they will soon be obsolete for you when you stock up on Sea Scouts.

JohnnyR
05-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Attack units, you have Inflateables at your disposal-nice cheap, fast, easy meat shield to keep your defense units from coming into battle. Get these over snipers, IMO. From there....I'm air, so I haven't really investigated the UK path....there are others with TONS more info.

hound
05-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Put all your "Skill points" in Defense- buy defense units. Use your valor on Combat boats- Buy gold. and more gold 

boardgames rule
05-16-2012, 07:34 PM
If you're sea, you cannot go wrong with Sea Scouts. They are a bit pricey though. There are three mid-tier defense units I stock up on, military ambulance, global hawk drone, and sea scout. I would get them all as they each give you a different benefit, to me the GHD is the best being cheap, and anti-air. If you're getting hundreds of defense units, you might want to consider stocking up with focus on the sea scout as you'll get a nation bonus plus boost bonus which begin to add up.

Being UK, the choice b/w medics and transports is a bit tough. On the outset, the medic has the better value, having 2 more defense points, but the sea bonus you get from UK and your boost building makes the transports about equal to medics in defense stats, AND they have a low casualty rate. Any other country, I'd say go medic, but there is clear benefit for UK to get the transport. Go with transports for now, but do not get crazy with these, as they will soon be obsolete for you when you stock up on Sea Scouts.

How many transports I have 40. Thanks and keep the advice coming I need it. Thanks you guys.

JohnnyR
05-16-2012, 07:45 PM
How often are you getting attacked, and beaten? It really depends. If you're not getting picked on, I say just expand your economy by always upgrading and always building money buildings. With the money out of your vault, start on your Sea Scouts. You'll need hundreds of these.

I really hesitate to suggest any further transports, but if you are getting attacked heavily, buy as many as your alliance level will allow you. You can bring 4 units per ally, 36x4=154. There's your number, I personally would keep your ally number and not increase it until you have enough good units to fit into the spots the additonal allies will give you. I personally don't think you'll need 154, but there's your quick defense. Increase until you're fending most people off.

JohnnyR
05-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Combat boats are awesome for attack, but don't fall in love with them...

Sorry, most of my post is on defense, and you asked for offense...

boardgames rule
05-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks JohnnyR helpfull advice. Should I upgrade my unit buildings any? I will start working on sea scouts and mini subs. I am not getting attacked alot and i am winning but i look at rivals stats and they are 1k+ above mine in both arenas. Also if one person found me they would get a ton off me and ruin my chances of sucess.I think we should turn this in to a guide for people to learn about MW because a lot of people discover the forum after they are in deep trouble in the game( getting attacked all the time and losing). If you guys would like to help me get this going with all sorts of good advice that would me great.
Thanks again
Boardgames rule

boardgames rule
05-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Bump bumpity bump

boardgames rule
05-17-2012, 05:24 AM
Bump bump bump

boardgames rule
05-17-2012, 06:32 AM
I need help from you guys. I just upgraded my muntions to 8 and started upgrading my airfield to 3. So i can get the Global hawk drone.