PDA

View Full Version : Indians enforcer wanted

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Job Opportunity

My clients is looking to recruit a person to fill the role of INDIANS ENFORCER.

My clients operate the most powerful gang in Crime City. An opportunity has become available, to the right candidate, to fill the exciting role of Indians Enforcer.

It will be your job to attack key enemies of the Indians.

You will be provided with a list of players names that you will have to attack on a daily basis. You will be given access to top secret information and area's only available to the Indian Elite.

You will be expected to follow instructions from Key Indians bosses.

In return for your services you will be given the equipment to make you "THE" strongest player in Crime City.

You will be provided with key equipment and resources that will make you untouchable to any other player, and you will have the ability to beat any player that you stand against.

Any resources that are left over after official Indian business will be yours to utilise as you please.

You must not use these resources to attack other Indians. You will be provided with the information as to who these Indians are on successful recruitment.

Do you feel that you have the attitude and ability to fulfil this role?

Are you trustworthy?

If so please apply for the role in writing below.

State why you want the job, why you think you would make a suitable candidate, and what you would bring to the role.

noodles
05-16-2012, 05:55 PM
P-Chump don't even bother participating! Ur on top of the hit list 4ever!

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 05:58 PM
They say to always check and re-check a resume for typos and grammar mistakes. I assume that also applies to job listings.

"My clients is looking to recruit a person to fill the role of INDIANS ENFORCER."

This reads like the first line in a nigerian lottery email.

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 05:58 PM
Just as a little tip for you all. Think Xenoke... What would you do if you were as strong as Xenoke? Because that is exactly the kind of power that is up for grabs here.

noodles
05-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Think there's a typo with ur name...dipsh*t

Spartacus
05-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Think there's a typo with ur name...dipsh*t

Dayummmmmmm! These Indians (no racism intended) have swaggggggggg!

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 06:07 PM
I do believe I've been chastised... someone has ingeniously managed to sidestep the moderation software to use a curse word on the internet! I can't compete with such an obviously superior intellect. =P

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Keep this thread on track please. Its not for trolling or flaming.

If you are interested in the offer on the OP - Post. If not take it elsewhere.

joaquim
05-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Do you have to be at a certain level to apply for the job?

Plumbernick9
05-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Seriously?

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 06:12 PM
No level. It may require that you have a second device or that you give up your current account.

jmeijer
Why would anyone do this? This is supposed to be a game of fun, not a job.

Dipstik
If you're recruiting an army, wouldn't it be better to derail the thread? Or even to get it locked? =P

jmeijer: Some people are so desperate for attention that they will latch on to others like barnacles in order to gain some sense of validation. See eg: noodles.

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 06:15 PM
If you're recruiting an army, wouldn't it be better to derail the thread? Or even to get it locked? =P

jmeijer: Some people are so desperate for attention that they will latch on to others like barnacles in order to gain some sense of validation. See eg: noodles.

Dipstick - I am politely asking you to stop flaming this thread. If you are not interested. Please move on. Dont be a troll

Spartacus
05-16-2012, 06:19 PM
If there is no level requirement then I will apply.

I deserve this job because I can follow directions well, I am trustworthy and reliable, and I know how to play this game. I have always been interested in fighting in the HL's, but I was so worried that if I rushed then I would be fodder for even the crappiest of players. I really want to be part of a group and I don't mind being flamed or cussed at.

Oh yeah, I have swag. Swag = Confidence = Power

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Could you elaborate on what would actually happen once we get this "job"?

I cant say for sure. Following orders may be a bit strongly worded. You would be given a few names to attack is closer to the truth.

You would need a spare device. Or you would need to be willing to give up your current game.

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Well the only reason on earth why ANYONE would want to do this is for idle amusement, and if you don't have a sense of humor about it, then what's the point? Yeah, I wish you the best of luck recruiting all of the joyless *******s from the dregs of the internet for your little project. With Noodles, you're well on the way.

But before I leave...

Nerfing M4A1s will forever cement the game into two classes of players... those who were playing early enough to farm hundreds of them, and the rest of the players who can't compete with them.

Why on earth would anyone ever have 500 mafia when that just makes them a target for Thug Life goals?

Beta Testers are cheating to rack up huge inventories of glitched items that they're going to use against everyone else that didn't get to exploit the bug.

Atheism is a religion.

Barack Obama is the best president EVAR!

Enjoy your thread.

DenZ1
05-16-2012, 06:24 PM
I have a spare device. :)

Spartacus
05-16-2012, 06:25 PM
I cant say for sure. Following orders may be a bit strongly worded. You would be given a few names to attack is closer to the truth.

You would need a spare device. Or you would need to be willing to give up your current game.

Sounds fine with me. I'd gladly give up my current account for a job opportunity like this! Would you just transfer an account to me/whoever gets the job?

joaquim
05-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Barack Obama is the best president EVAR!

Yea I don't think so.

upsman_17
05-16-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm assuming as enforcer these directions to attack would also involve stalking and some creative trash talking on the victims wall? I do love talking smack and antagonizing. Unlimited power to back it up against even the strongest would be quite an opportunity. :)

Spartacus
05-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Joey,

PM me if you need more info/want to talk. I'll check back in tomorrow morning...

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm assuming as enforcer these directions to attack would also involve stalking and some creative trash talking on the victims wall? I do love talking smack and antagonizing. Unlimited power to back it up against even the strongest would be quite an opportunity. :)

That is up to you. Do you think trash talk would increase your chances?
Include it in why you want the job. The only thing required will be to help Indians out with fights by attacking players giving them problems.

enahs1
05-16-2012, 06:39 PM
I would want to do it if there is no level requirement.
I want the job because I suck at crime city (im not a gold spender) and I want to get better ;) also this job sounds adventurous and interesting.
I would be a suitable candidate because I would give up my account in a heartbeat and I also I am trustworthy and honest. I also have ALWAYS wanted to fight people above level 150. I also follow directions really well. I would be ruthless and fight the enemies like there is no tomorrow. Also I have a second device.
I would bring trustworthy to the table. I would never tell anyone the secrets or plans and I would never betray the Indians. I would also bring pain to the table to the enemies who are giving the Indians trouble.
Thanks for the opportunity even if you don't chose me.

Dr Girlfriend
05-16-2012, 06:42 PM
I like fighting other players, and I'd like to have strong weapons to do it. It'll be fun for me to attack with a purpose. If you can't enhance this account, I do have a sleeper that I'd be willing to dump on my secondary device.

In other words, PICK ME!!! :)

steamboatwilly
05-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Yea I don't think so.
2nd that thought

fuzzy
05-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Fuzzy Level 91 IOS

And

Fuzz Ball Level 9 Android

Objective
To implement and support Indians in any and all ways

Skills
Collection on time of my buildings

Able to play 24/7 when wife allows. (I happen to be a system admin where I configured CC to by pass our Barracuda web filter device so I can play all day at work)

Proficient in setting a goal and accomplishing it. Current 39.2 million in the bank. Will build Night club 5-17-2012

Work Experience
5 months on the job training
Level 91
Thug Life Round 135
Income Per Hour 98,168
NVB 135
Chain Whips 125

Hobbies
Robbing Night Clubs
Farming M4A1(never mind they got nerfed) I have 75

Swifty
05-16-2012, 06:45 PM
@Joeycool

You know I love you, man, but get serious. It is in the best interests of those of us who are the likely targets of said enforcer to derail this thread.

Just saying....

Spoon86
05-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Indians were armed with bows and arrows so your statements sound to good to be true.

one man gang
05-16-2012, 06:54 PM
I dont get it, if these people are giving you trouble and you have access to unlimited power why not just make yourself stronger?

Something fishy going on here.

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 06:55 PM
@Joeycool

You know I love you, man, but get serious. It is in the best interests of those of us who are the likely targets of said enforcer to derail this thread.

Just saying....

I would ask people, out of respect to me not to do so.

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 06:56 PM
I dont get it, if these people are giving you trouble and you have access to unlimited power why not just make yourself stronger?

It is not me doing the giving. The person who gets the prize will have the best account in the game. Period.

Spoon86
05-16-2012, 06:58 PM
I just don't get it, Why wouldn't these Indians use these "resources" themselves to make them stronger?

averioste
05-16-2012, 07:01 PM
As of right now, I'm a 12th grader in high school with two spares and currently am serving a five day suspension. As such, I've got a lot of spare time to manage and watch the account. Normally, I work at McDonalds, some of the funds I spend on Crime City. I would very much love the opportunity to manage a high-level beast. I feel I would be able to put in enough time and effort for the project.

jmeijer
05-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Xenoke is quitting and he is giving away his account?

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 07:02 PM
From the sounds of things, it sounds like someone is quitting and he wants to try to transfer access to their account to some schmuck. Probably against TOS, so he's avoiding saying so openly.

Football >>> Soccer.

Steve0
05-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Why doesnt one of the other players in the indians take over or for your self.

jmeijer
05-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Soccer >>> Football.Well spoken.

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 07:04 PM
I just don't get it, Why wouldn't these Indians use these "resources" themselves to make them stronger?

Maybe one of them wishes to stop playing the game, but wants to make sure the Indians are still the strongest gang in the game.

It is genuine.

My past record of giving away genuine prizes should be testament to that.

If people are interested please post why you want the prize.

If not them please move on.

Swifty
05-16-2012, 07:05 PM
The good news = The Old Xenoke will not be attacking me any more.

The bad news = The New Xenoke will be attacking me all the time.

Sweet.

Dravak
05-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Gee why do people ask so many questions , it is very simple job l enjoy what you are doing !
Griefing , hitting robbing , blah blah , at certain target , if this came a couple days earlier would have applied.

Now sorry finishing my stuff , and going for the WIN button .
Anyway If looking for people who do not leave messages behind , would recommend FUKOV .
If looking for griefers would recommend RAMBO , but maybe babytway would fit that role too ...

too bad she is too powerhungry..

Anyway sorry you need to specify the job a bit beter in details a silent asssassin , or a loudmouth irritation :p

Spoon86
05-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Lets see.

Being the most dominant force in Crime City in exhange all you have to do is wack the weeds daily from the front yard?

The offer sounds very nice.

blondealex
05-16-2012, 07:14 PM
This is very tempting. If some of the targets were friends from the forum I couldn't hit them. I think that's the hangup for me posting resume.

Maniaxe
05-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Joey I hope you will take the following into account when making the final decision, I wrote this recommendation somewhat jokingly but the truth is I do believe he would make an ideal candidate.

Dear Colleague,
In the time I have known Mr.Fuzzy he has shown the utmost respect for his peers and for the game. A known vigilante righting the wrongs carried out by cheating scum and striking fear into those that consider cross him and those that he represents. A consummate professional in search of a career with a renowned and established association. Rivaled by no other I recommend Mr.Fuzzy to you highly and with out qualification. I can assure you that your operation will be enhanced by his contributions.

Respectfully,
Maniaxe

Luke 3457
05-16-2012, 07:16 PM
If this thread is for real pm me I'd love the job. I'm already an Indian, I play cc way more than I'm willing to admit, have good stats, and take orders or directions well.

Nudie
05-16-2012, 07:16 PM
If I became the "strongest" player in CC I'd quit. No challenge = no fun.

Dravak
05-16-2012, 07:18 PM

That is why you need to have something to do as strongest player in CC , you are not taking on the weak minded , you are taking on people who can spend a fortune in a couple hours..

And still have to keep going till new resources are available :p

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Just to clarify - It is not me making the decision. I have only been asked to make the thread.

Spoon86
05-16-2012, 07:26 PM

+1 (first time +1ing someone)

After all said and done when your the "strongest" games tend to get very boring.

upsman_17
05-16-2012, 07:30 PM
That is up to you. Do you think trash talk would increase your chances?
Include it in why you want the job. The only thing required will be to help Indians out with fights by attacking players giving them problems.

Trash talk is appropriate in some situations but not all. The interaction between players is one of my favorite aspects of the game. If someone was a real issue to the Indians and I was given a directive to attack with the added kicker of smacking up their wall each time, not only would I have no problem doing it, but I would enjoy the hell out of it. This is definately a strong quality for an enforcer to have.
My wife has an iPad I could transfer my existing account to so I could open my phone up to the new account. Might as well officially throw my hat in on this. I'm good people and I've been getting bored with my current account recently, I could definately use a new challenge. If you wanna know anything more, feel free to PM me.

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 07:31 PM
but... but... you'd get to spend your time doing whatever JC tells you to do!

Seriously though, I'd bow down and give homage to whoever manages to get access to the account and immediately attack JC with it. That would be epic.

noodles
05-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Dipsh*t stop trolling balls and move on...

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Can anyone tell me what that means? Google shows 822 hits for the search term "trolling balls" and none of them seem to fit in this context. Apparently they are some sort of fishing gear.

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Can anyone tell me what that means?

Seriously mate! Stop trolling! You dont like the thread. Move on!

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 07:48 PM
I don't know what you're talking about... This is my favorite thread of the evening :)

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 07:52 PM
I don't know what you're talking about... This is my favorite thread of the evening :)

Well then if you want to keep any respect from your peers on the forum stop flaming the thread.

nopenopenope
05-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Check #5 of CCM's posting guidelines again. He already banned Tony earlier today.

schnuffler
05-16-2012, 07:55 PM
So, if I apply, and you transfer this account to me, how are you going to ensure that I follow The OverLord's instructions once I have the account in my possession?

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 07:56 PM
CCM likes me. Prove me wrong.

nopenopenope
05-16-2012, 07:56 PM
So, if I apply, and you transfer this account to me, how are you going to ensure that I follow The OverLord's instructions once I have the account in my possession?

With a question like that I'd guess you just fell out of the running.

Nicholost
05-16-2012, 09:09 PM
May I nominate someone who I find fitting for the role?

If so, I vote Burn. He's a cold, calculated attacker. He lusts for one thing: to beat down his opponents swiftly and without mercy. If they fall short of 500 mafia, the desire to pillage and maim is magnified to unfathomable levels. Even the pixels of his victims are unrecognizable to the world's most brilliant forensic scientists. Loyal. Brutal. With a dose of sadistic thrown in for good measure, Burn is your man.

And if Burn isn't interested, or is deeply offended by me calling him sadistic, I second Fuzzy for the job. His and iteachem's pursuit of justice against epic cheaters is a testament to his passion and drive to silence declared enemies. Facing the potential for significant losses of their own and ruthless retaliation, the duo pressed forward to ensure no cheater was able to reap his ill-gotten rewards. Definitely a good candidate.

As for me, it's very tempting to reign the CC world... but I don't like PvP all that much. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/unamused.gif

iteachem
05-16-2012, 09:13 PM

If so, I vote Burn. He's a cold, calculated attacker. He lusts for one thing: to beat down his opponents swiftly and without mercy. If they fall short of 500 mafia, the desire to pillage and maim is magnified to unfathomable levels. Even the pixels of his victims are unrecognizable to event the most brilliant forensic scientists. Loyal. Brutal. With a dose of sadistic thrown in for good measure, Burn is your man.

And if Burn isn't interested, or is deeply offended by me calling him sadistic, I second Fuzzy for the job. His and iteachem's pursuit of justice against epic cheaters is a testament to his passion and drive to silence declared enemies. Facing the potential for significant losses of their own and ruthless retaliation, the duo pressed forward to ensure no cheater was able to reap his ill-gotten rewards. Definitely a good candidate.

As for me, it's very tempting... but I don't like PvP all that much. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/unamused.gif

+ 1 for Fuzzy who is still in the pursuit.. I am rejoining soon. He is actively attacking level 3 and 4 NCs from a minimum of 5-6 glitch cheaters despite seriously retaliation... I think that he often will loose up to 10 robs on the glitch cheaters for the one win and h
The destruction of serious amounts of explosives. I couldn't keep a gun case for a few days due to retalitation so I took a break but am almost back into this mess (after getting some crap from fuzzy for my tactical retreat)

iteachem
05-16-2012, 09:18 PM
It's also funny to see posts from people with def stats almost double his attack essentially asking for a truce

Feng1234
05-16-2012, 09:29 PM

So true. Fishy fishy.

deuces
05-16-2012, 09:42 PM
I dont see why its so hard to understand? I'd assume someone in the indian gang, maybe not even a higher up, is quitting. People within the indian organization want to pool their funds and create a killer. They want someone with a lot of time on their hands, who can terrorize their enemies. If this is you, APPLY!

Nicholost
05-16-2012, 09:47 PM
I dont see why its so hard to understand? I'd assume someone in the indian gang, maybe not even a higher up, is quitting. People within the indian organization want to pool their funds and create a killer. They want someone with a lot of time on their hands, who can terrorize their enemies. If this is you, APPLY!

Exactly! This isn't hard math. It's an opprotunity that will probably come up once in CC history. Don't question it or build conspiracy theories, just go for it if you feel you can handle it.

mnju_03
05-16-2012, 09:52 PM
I could handle it, I pour endless hours into this game, multiple devices... Donated plenty of cash to prove my loyal interest.... Nicholost, you think I'd be a good fit?

deuces
05-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Worth applying at least, Michael. If its something you'd be interested in longterm.

Nicholost
05-16-2012, 09:59 PM
I could handle it, I pour endless hours into this game, multiple devices... Donated plenty of cash to prove my loyal interest.... Nicholost, you think I'd be a good fit?

I think you have enough energy to power a small city. You're like the offspring from Monster and Red Bull with Rock Star filming the whole thing. So if you have the time to fulfill the requirements of this role, I would say yes, because you definitely have the energy.

Honestly though, my vote matters in no way. You need to talk to Joey and The Indians and seek their approval.

sexkitteh
05-16-2012, 09:59 PM
There's a reason why said owner of that account is quitting... cause it obviously got boring :/

Mind you it could be a fun "part time" job if you have a second device ^^

Good luck to the winner!

mnju_03
05-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Worth applying at least, Michael. If its something you'd be interested in longterm.

I think it would help put another new positive spin on things. I always try to see the new angles and positive things in the game. I enjoy it too much to just focus on negativity...

@ Nicholost, I know buddy. I value your input though, quite highly. Thanks. :)

Nicholost
05-16-2012, 10:03 PM
There's a reason why said owner of that account is quitting... cause it obviously got boring :/

Those are two major assumptions: that you will be inheriting someone's account, and if that's true, that they are leaving out of boredom. Careers, hobbies, commitments, and life change. Because someone leaves the game, it does not mean they leave out of boredom.

sexkitteh
05-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Those are two major assumptions: that you will be inheriting someone's account, and if that's true, that they are leaving out of boredom. Careers, hobbies, commitments, and life change. Because someone leaves the game, it does not mean they leave out of boredom.

It's a game on a phone.... you can squeez in some time while taking a sh1t....

And somewhere joeycool says that you will inherit the best account in game...

sexkitteh
05-16-2012, 10:07 PM
It is not me doing the giving. The person who gets the prize will have the best account in the game. Period.

right there...

dudeman
05-16-2012, 10:11 PM
right there...

That doesn't explicitly say the prize is an account.

More assumption.

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 10:11 PM
No, he said:

"In return for your services you will be given the equipment to make you "THE" strongest player in Crime City.

You will be provided with key equipment and resources that will make you untouchable to any other player, and you will have the ability to beat any player that you stand against."

Transferring your account would violate section 3(d) of the Terms of Service, which could lead to deletion. Of COURSE JC would never advocate that.

Nicholost
05-16-2012, 10:13 PM
right there...

Read it again. He doesn't say "inherit," it says "have," which could just as easily mean a from-scratch profile with a lot of gold from fellow Indians to support the crusade. Honestly, that seems likely.

sexkitteh
05-16-2012, 10:14 PM
no, he said:

"in return for your services you will be given the equipment to make you "the" strongest player in crime city.

You will be provided with key equipment and resources that will make you untouchable to any other player, and you will have the ability to beat any player that you stand against."

transferring your account would violate section 3(d) of the terms of service, which could lead to deletion. Of course jc would never advocate that.

nerdalert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 10:15 PM
That stopped being an insult around 1995 or so, I think.

Nicholost
05-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Transferring your account would violate section 3(d) of the Terms of Service, which could lead to deletion. Of COURSE JC would never advocate that.

****Dip, you're racking up the frequent idiot miles faster than any of your predecessors. In fact, you just qualified for a prize: my Ignore List. Congratulations. Now take your attitude to another thread like the many people before you have politely requested.

Oh, and if you chose to retaliate to this post, I won't know, because I won't ever see it. Cheers. :)

Dravak
05-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Honestly people can you guys stop the negativity , it is a wonderfull offer to be part of the tightknit family at HL

You are just a hit man , who enjoy playing this game .. doing what you always been doing .
But you work for the indians , and what happens when you cheat them , well they pay together enough a month .
To have that account back !

So a person probaly is quiting same reason most of us are quiting , doesn't mean we are asking for a max exodus.
So people still having fun , or want to be part of a tight knit group of people apply .
yeah you will probaly be the most powerfull and included into a lot of the grander scale of things .
And in time you might be bored and move on ...

thus the account move to another person , now it is a wonderfull offer , I cannot see the negativity of it .
The envy and jealousy yes but not from the people or organisation offering it .

koralene
05-16-2012, 10:28 PM
This is hilarious. Jc not applying as I've been told by x that I'm too soft and nice. Good luck to who gets it.

I'll miss the real x :(

<3 Hz
05-16-2012, 10:56 PM
I wouldn't mind doing it, I'm L184 right now & know my way around the game well. I have a TP in my hood, so I'm affiliated and I share common enemies and friends. My problem is that I'd probably fixate on one certain enemy way too much. Alex aka Alfie L200 would be tormented non-stop.

Burn
05-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Whoever it is needs to invest at least a fraction of this power into a daily stint of Rat Catching :)

On that basis, and assuming you are looking for someone of integrity and good character, then JoeyCool is the obvious choice.

Interviews over. Position filled. Lock the thread.

Burn
05-17-2012, 12:18 AM

If so, I vote Burn. He's a cold, calculated attacker. He lusts for one thing: to beat down his opponents swiftly and without mercy. If they fall short of 500 mafia, the desire to pillage and maim is magnified to unfathomable levels. Even the pixels of his victims are unrecognizable to the world's most brilliant forensic scientists. Loyal. Brutal. With a dose of sadistic thrown in for good measure, Burn is your man.

lulz, only just seen this post.

Nicholost, thx for the props (those are positive things you said right? ;) ).

My character is laid out on these forums for all to see, so if they'd have wanted me, they'd have asked me. And if they ain't asking me, then I ain't asking them.

JoeyCool for Big Chief

Dillinja
05-17-2012, 01:21 AM
When I first saw JC's post, I laughed at the absurdity of it.
I mean come on if the fibi wanted to recruit a high class hitman they wouldn't go to the bulletin board would they.They'd have done the research and approached their man directly.
Putting that aside, I do have some views on the topic at hand. These are my own views and should not be in any way taken as a personal attack on someone's ideal or goals.

Looking through all the posts, it's pretty obvious that X is leaving and they would like to hand his account to someone responsible enough and with a similar ideology to the indians.
Now bearing in mind, the Indians are the strongest and most organised group of players (no disrespect to Karma or Payam but you guys just dont cut it) no one out there has stats to even come close.

Which leads me to my point which is, if there is no one strong enough out there who are you gonna fight?
most likely it's going to be someone who has pi$$ed of one your group members, so someone senior will call a hit.
Is that the right thing to do? really, ask yourself is that really the right thing to do.
Just because person A (who happens to be an indiain) has got into an argument with person B (who isnt) does that justify the rest of the clan giving person B a beatdown???
Not in my eyes it don't, dont get me wrong if it's all out gang warfare then yes, beatdowns all round...but not 10 vs 1 that just aint right.

Why am I making this point, main reason is I do think the indians have a good bunch of guys in there, some who I respect highly and some who I talk to quite regularly. Would I be interested in this role, funnily enough I could well be but it would depend on how the targets are agreed upon, and a consensus of opinion being in place.

whoever does get the much coveted role has to remember...absolute power corrupts, if you dont think you can handle it dont bother applying.

Burn
05-17-2012, 01:35 AM
OK, this is relevant to this thread, I haven't seen it answered before or even discussed anywhere on these forums, so I'm asking...

Who are the Indians? What do they do? What is their agenda? What is the typical 'day in the life of' an Indian? Who are they fighting and why? What are their aims?

For comparison sake, what the Rat Catchers do is clear and plain, the whole modus operandi is laid out for all to see, for all to read, and for all to opt in or opt out of the process as they see fit.

In short, can someone explain what is the Indians "mission statement" in similar transparent terms?

Burn
05-17-2012, 01:36 AM
By the way Dinja, when I read K saying that she was 'too nice', I thought of you ;)

If 'brutal dictator' is the job, you've got my Vote.

Jill
05-17-2012, 02:34 AM
X has maintained a balance in the game and will be missed. Whoever takes over this role must be level headed to ensure the balance is maintained and that is a big responsibility. It is not a role that many people can fill, it's not just about huge stats and having all that power, it must be a person who knows what is right and project that within the Indians and the game.

My vote would be for JoeyCool....

AppleMacGuy
05-17-2012, 02:59 AM
Why not just let see what happens without the top guy...wait and see how things pan out...the game will re-balance itself somehow...maybe we don't need anyone from the Q Continuum at all eh? :eek:

xenoke
05-17-2012, 03:10 AM
The good news = The Old Xenoke will not be attacking me any more.

The bad news = The New Xenoke will be attacking me all the time.

Sweet.

That's a good one fox....

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 03:14 AM
Just an update of what you would be dealing with by becoming the Indians top dog.

The latest tactic that has been adopted by Payam.

He reduced his mafia size to 300.
Contacted support. Asked them to change his name to... Xenoke.
He also altered his avatars appearance to that of Xenoke.
He is now posting comments on peoples walls.
These people obviously will think it is Xenoke.
Its all fun and games!!! ;)

Spartacus
05-17-2012, 03:24 AM
Well, TBH I really think this is the perfect opportunity for me...

But I nominate fuzzy. I think he's been doing a lot more than me around here (on the forums and in game). He has the spirit to fight hard and intelligence to do what's right. Those are all qualities that you seem to be looking for...

(of course, I have those qualities too... :P)

kimberleyj
05-17-2012, 03:28 AM
thanks but no thanks i would never join them.

Luciferianism
05-17-2012, 03:34 AM
Seems like an excuse for people to feed their egos and feel important. It's a single player game (well effectively) and I'm confident in my own skin. Wouldn't want to call myself an Indian.

Burn
05-17-2012, 03:35 AM
Sorry peeps but this thread is nuts.

As it is, it looks like a "look what you can have, start begging now".

What we are talking about here is the biggest 'job' available in CC.

You don't throw a job like that open to the public.

Not only does it demean the position and the status being offered, but it does not guarantee you are going to get applications from anyone other than wannabes.

Further, some of those most suitable for the position will not 'apply' for fear of getting knocked back.

The right way to do this...

The Indians draw up their own shortlist of suitable candidates.

The Indians can consult with trusted members of the forums to ask for private nominations of people perceived to be suitable, so creating a second shortlist.

Shortlisted people can then be contacted directly, in private, with a request to submit a formal application if they are interested.

No-one gets publically snubbed. The Indians get the right person. Job done.

Burn
05-17-2012, 03:39 AM
Alternatively, give the job to JoeyCool, and stop this circus now.

koralene
05-17-2012, 03:40 AM
i think we should encourage x to stay instead :(

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 03:44 AM

This is the best response of the thread! I agree!

xenoke
05-17-2012, 03:44 AM
****Dip, you're racking up the frequent idiot miles faster than any of your predecessors. In fact, you just qualified for a prize: my Ignore List. Congratulations. Now take your attitude to another thread like the many people before you have politely requested.

Oh, and if you chose to retaliate to this post, I won't know, because I won't ever see it. Cheers. :)

Love to kick dip's A$$....

xenoke
05-17-2012, 03:48 AM
I wouldn't mind doing it, I'm L184 right now & know my way around the game well. I have a TP in my hood, so I'm affiliated and I share common enemies and friends. My problem is that I'd probably fixate on one certain enemy way too much. Alex aka Alfie L200 would be tormented non-stop.

Sounds good !!!

Burn
05-17-2012, 03:48 AM

Indeed, so get on with the encouraging, rude pictures might help :D

QPR
05-17-2012, 03:51 AM

Well said nicholost. The guys attitude stinks.

AppleMacGuy
05-17-2012, 03:59 AM

Not only does it demean the position and the status being offered, but it does not guarantee you are going to get applications from anyone other than wannabes.

Further, some of those most suitable for the position will not 'apply' for fear of getting knocked back.

The Indians can consult with trusted members of the forums to ask for private nominations of people perceived to be suitable, so creating a second shortlist.

Shortlisted people can then be contacted directly, in private, with a request to submit a formal application if they are interested.

+1...for suggesting the right way to conduct important business...quietly and discreetly behind closed doors...

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 04:00 AM
OK, this is relevant to this thread, I haven't seen it answered before or even discussed anywhere on these forums, so I'm asking...

Who are the Indians? What do they do? What is their agenda? What is the typical 'day in the life of' an Indian? Who are they fighting and why? What are their aims?

For comparison sake, what the Rat Catchers do is clear and plain, the whole modus operandi is laid out for all to see, for all to read, and for all to opt in or opt out of the process as they see fit.

In short, can someone explain what is the Indians "mission statement" in similar transparent terms?

"To the Indians this is a game about making alliances and supporting your friends during battles and from attacks and robberies. Even if we use the threat of calling hits on people to put a stop to attacks...so be it. Being an Indian is about being with a few other good players to help each other accomplish common goals. Talk some nonsense here and there because thats good fun too!

It's about leaving a mark in this game that nobody will ever be able to repeat with the style and precision we did...When people talk about Crime City they know about the Indians!

Just because you are an Indian does not make you Special.

If you break the rules you are out."

Spartacus
05-17-2012, 04:03 AM
"To the Indians this is a game about making alliances and supporting your friends during battles and from attacks and robberies. Even if we use the threat of calling hits on people to put a stop to attacks...so be it. Being an Indian is about being with a few other good players to help each other accomplish common goals. Talk some nonsense here and there because thats good fun too!

It's about leaving a mark in this game that nobody will ever be able to repeat with the style and precision we did...When people talk about Crime City they know about the Indians!

I want in.

noodles
05-17-2012, 04:06 AM

Yup..all eyes on u dipsh*t

Burn
05-17-2012, 04:06 AM

Nice, thx.

Joey are you already an Indian?

What about people that stick a Teepee in their hood and claim to be an Indian, is that all it takes, or is it strictly 'by invitation only' ?

noodles
05-17-2012, 04:13 AM
@ kimberleyj & luciferianism no offense, whether u would want to be called an Indian or not...we would never accept u in the first place. Just to make that crystal clear.

koralene
05-17-2012, 04:15 AM
Indeed, so get on with the encouraging, rude pictures might help :D

hahhaha... x is that what it will take... i'll send them right now babes lol :p

Luciferianism
05-17-2012, 04:17 AM
@ kimberleyj & luciferianism no offense, whether u would want to be called an Indian or not...we would never accept u in the first place. Just to make that crystal clear.
Lol get out of your own ass.

Chukuli
05-17-2012, 04:23 AM
Who is Xenoke? :confused:

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 04:24 AM
Nice, thx.

Joey are you already an Indian?

What about people that stick a Teepee in their hood and claim to be an Indian, is that all it takes, or is it strictly 'by invitation only' ?

Yes I am. To cut a long story short... Payam tried to use me in his tricks and games against the Indians. He does this with many people. In my case he was attacking the weaker Indians that he can beat and saying that I ordered the hit. Obviously this caused people to attack me in numbers!

He still does this in my name now, and ghosts too I think.

Luckily I have been friends with Noodles since the start of Crime City practically and he looked after me and stopped the attacks. This is when I joined.

To join the Indians is strictly invite only.

Any false Indians are attacked relentlessly.

noodles
05-17-2012, 04:36 AM
Who is Xenoke? :confused:
Xenoke is payam's daddy....

SevenO9
05-17-2012, 04:38 AM
Any false Indians are attacked relentlessly.

Does having one of those nice teepees in my hood qualify me?

Dillinja
05-17-2012, 04:40 AM
He needs to stop letting Payam use his Amex... Instil some discipline in him :P

Burn
05-17-2012, 04:41 AM
Well if Joey is in, I'm in, sign me up to this sh!t.

But I'm still a Rat Catcher as well.

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 04:41 AM
Does having one of those nice teepees in my hood qualify me?

If you are telling people you are an Indian and you are not. Then yes. I wouldn't like to be in your shoes right now.

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 04:43 AM
Anyway... Lets try and stay on topic please folks!

Why do you want the "job"?
What would you bring to the table?
Why should it go to you?

Dillinja
05-17-2012, 04:46 AM

If Carlsberg did +1 posts....it'd probably be this one

Chukuli
05-17-2012, 04:47 AM
I see, i do have a player name payam in my friend list. Didn't know he's the son of Xenoke.
ok so.. Joeycool mention that,
"To join the Indians is strictly invite only.
Any false Indians are attacked relentlessly. "
Sound kinda like only indians recruitments.
Shldn't it be done internally instead of posting on forum?

P.S
I do recieve a message 9mins ago from Xenoke about "love come first moving to Sweden with boyfriend"
Kinda sweet stuff.

nvbealone
05-17-2012, 04:49 AM
i wonder if the message i received minutes back was real too

nvbealone
05-17-2012, 04:49 AM
I see, i do have a player name payam in my friend list. Didn't know he's the son of Xenoke.
ok so.. Joeycool mention that,
"To join the Indians is strictly invite only.
Any false Indians are attacked relentlessly. "
Sound kinda like only indians recruitments.
Shldn't it be done internally instead of posting on forum?

P.S
I do recieve a message 9mins ago from Xenoke about "love come first moving to Sweden with boyfriend"
Kinda sweet stuff.

hi chocolate

Dipstik
05-17-2012, 04:51 AM

Lol.. Of all the things I said, citing the TOS elicits swearing and an ignore? Amusing. Of course, it's still ACCURATE, but whatever.

Chukuli
05-17-2012, 04:52 AM
Hi nvbealone :D

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 04:55 AM
Kinda sweet stuff.

See post number 92 in this thread.

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 04:59 AM
To the people who think this is the wrong place to recruit.

Its the call of the top dogs to do this.

I understand why. If you have a vacancy its always good to advertise it in the newspapers as well as internally too.

I would imagine from this they will make a short list and then talk to individuals.

Edit/

If you want to apply but dont want to post on here PM me. I will pass it on.

nvbealone
05-17-2012, 04:59 AM
See post number 92 in this thread.

yeah i read that earlier and thus i was doubting the authenticity of the poster

SevenO9
05-17-2012, 05:02 AM
This got to be one of the most entertaining threads for quite a while. Keep up the good work guys!

Dipstik
05-17-2012, 05:06 AM
You're welcome

Dillinja
05-17-2012, 05:08 AM
To the people who think this is the wrong place to recruit.

Its the call of the top dogs to do this.

JC, take the role mate...You're already doing the calling might as well pack a punch while you're at it also! ;)

QPR
05-17-2012, 05:18 AM
You're welcome

Living up to your name I see..:D

Chukuli
05-17-2012, 05:22 AM
May i know the actual stats of the real Xenoke?
Payam now known as Xenoke in my friendlist indeed has very high stats.

AppleMacGuy
05-17-2012, 05:24 AM

209k/213K approx.

nvbealone
05-17-2012, 05:24 AM

u got pm..

nvbealone
05-17-2012, 05:25 AM
209k/213K approx.

how much does that translate to RL money! my oh my!!

Chukuli
05-17-2012, 05:26 AM
209k/213K approx.

Oh my :eek: thats a monsterous stats

AppleMacGuy
05-17-2012, 05:27 AM
Oh my :eek: thats a monsterous stats

small correction...203k/213K...also has 220 million cash on hand lol cos he doesn't need to bank hah hah!

Chukuli
05-17-2012, 05:32 AM
I think i beginning to understand the rivalry btw payam and xenoke....
really deep

Fricco
05-17-2012, 06:24 AM
Second best quote of this thread !
Well said Noodles. ;)

I think this is an interesting position told hold and if some of you perceive the Indians
to be bad for the game you are sadly mistaken.
I've been attacked by Indians and also attacked by Payam,
Noodles message on my wall "sorry for the miss click, enjoy the game"
Payam message on my wall "you are Noodles friend, welcome to the war"
Xenoke message on my wall " add me friend 555 555 555"
this made my decision easy to believe what is true an untrue but you can make your own decisions....

*This should not be interpreted as an application as i am not willing to lose my hard work and progress i made personally in this game but i would hope the future owner of what is up for grabs maintains the dignity and respect its predecessor held.
Sorry for going off topic JC and Indians, just wanted to give an outside POV.

xclusiv
05-17-2012, 06:31 AM
what are these secrets areas?

Dillinja
05-17-2012, 06:45 AM
what are these secrets areas?
Apply and find out...
This is once in a CC's lifetime chance for someone to become judge/jury and executioner...anyone who has X's stats can do what they to whom they like whenever they like....
I still think this should have been done behind closed doors as now you have to differentiate between those who are genuine and those who say they are genuine but really are power hungry schizo's....

We've got enough schizo's running around in this game...do we really need another one with X's stats????

DenZ1
05-17-2012, 07:05 AM
Not much of my business.. But let me remind you guys.. Its just a GAME. Bunch of pixels on your screen that are programmed to entertain you. You are taking it too seriously as it kinda scares me.. :)

I think a pseudo-Xenoke has posted on my wall as well... Reading all this something tells my its a Payam :)

Max Power
05-17-2012, 07:33 AM
I find this thread interesting.

Gaming Will
05-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Damn that took a long time to read... "xenoke" posted on my wall about being gay and running off with boyfriend. How did Payam find me?

I might apply based on that alone.

Nicholost
05-17-2012, 07:38 AM
Damn that took a long time to read... "xenoke" posted on my wall about being gay and running off with boyfriend. How did Payam find me?

I got the same message this morning as well. Classy move, Payam. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/handjob.gif

nopenopenope
05-17-2012, 07:41 AM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/handjob.gif

best .gif ever.

QPR
05-17-2012, 07:42 AM
He hasn't spammed me yet !

Dillinja
05-17-2012, 07:43 AM
He hasn't spammed me yet !
Its a reflection on your choice of football team.. :P

QPR
05-17-2012, 07:45 AM
Its a reflection on your choice of football team.. :P

Payam the ranger...Has quite a ring to it !

Gaming Will
05-17-2012, 07:49 AM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/handjob.gif

I'm definitely stealing that!

koralene
05-17-2012, 08:07 AM
X I would like to be considered to get your account. I will uphold your account to the best of my ability. Some people say I’m too nice to be a bully or too sweet but if you look at my win loss ratio on my account that can’t be all true. I attack everybody regardless of it is a forum member or somebody I speak to. As said before it’s not personal but the way I do things. I haven’t shown my potential as an enforcer because I haven’t been on the high levels yet to find the targets. I can assure you... Payam will be hit on every chance possible.

But where I lack in experience, I more than make up for in loyalty to the Indians. I became an Indian when Noodles and Twinster first started and been one ever since… and loyal as they come. I've done everything asked of me by my gang and will continue to do so regardless of whoever takes over. You are my closest friend in CC and regardless when you leave you will continue to be my friend and greatly missed and hopefully meet up in 3 weeks for that drink. :p

2Legit
05-17-2012, 08:12 AM
In reality, I'm half native Indian, do I partly qualify?

crimlaw30
05-17-2012, 08:14 AM
After thinking hard and long about whether to apply for the vacancy (well it took me point 2 of a second) I would rather fight the indians (as they wished to be called... god knows why!!) than join.

2Legit
05-17-2012, 08:20 AM
After thinking hard and long about whether to apply for the vacancy (well it took me point 2 of a second) I would rather fight the indians (as they wished to be called... god knows why!!) than join.

Way to be on their target list  adding more and more for those whose taking over...Good luck

Sasha54
05-17-2012, 08:25 AM
Not much of my business.. But let me remind you guys.. Its just a GAME. Bunch of pixels on your screen that are programmed to entertain you. You are taking it too seriously as it kinda scares me.. :)

I think a pseudo-Xenoke has posted on my wall as well... Reading all this something tells my its a Payam :)

Strange post on my wall this morning - from fake Xenoke I assume - strange words indeed!!

Sasha54
05-17-2012, 08:27 AM

I might apply based on that alone.

YES - and purple being his favourite colour?

Gaming Will
05-17-2012, 08:30 AM
I want to be an Indian now. With Payam finding me, it has my blood boiling a bit. It just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

I'll toss my name in the hat for the job. I have an ipod that I haven't installed Crime City on and will gladly carry it with me everywhere I go. When I get the new phone in a month, I will gladly transfer the account to my phone. I will keep my current game on my ipad.

Dipstik
05-17-2012, 08:59 AM
(d) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information (including usernames, screen names, and passwords and billing information). You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or theft of your account or any other breach of security with respect to any Services. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge. You are responsible for the activities occurring under your account and you will be liable for any losses or damages incurred by Funzio or any third party due to someone else using your account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time. Your account is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account to others. Any distribution by you of your account or related information may result in immediate suspension and/or cancellation of your account without refund.

Just sayin'... You can continue kissing up and swearing at me now.

Dravak
05-17-2012, 09:03 AM
and dip ? if I go visit somebody and use my account there at that person , and leaves ....
What you going to do about that right , did you read the small prints of the EULA :p

Sorry dip nice try , get a beter lawyer ....

Dravak
05-17-2012, 09:09 AM
What I want to say all those rules are voided by the small print , or the right to change the rule at any time any circumstances ....

So basically you can appoint to those all you want , you have to fight microsoft eula !
We all know how that went with government !
So pointing to rights , is no use at all , sorry if you feel deeply offended take them to court !
But since you don't have the money , don't talk to me about rights !
I want to see people backing up those rights with actions ! or shut up !

Dipstik
05-17-2012, 09:11 AM
I am a lawyer. I'm not trying to prevent this, just pointing out the stated policy and sanction for people who do it. The account might get deleted without refund. Rights have nothing to do with it.

Dravak
05-17-2012, 09:12 AM
I am a lawyer.

Then dare you triple dare you uphold the law , or F off , am tired of hearing rights !
Infact come show the balls , you know I am right !

Dravak
05-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Dip bugger off don't go talking about rights with me on the internet , especially if you are a lawyer !

You know full well what I mean , this is not a ad honiem , in fact I am attacking the IDEA of rights straight Away .
Proof it to me , I want to see one case win ! that all the internet people talk about !
Show me then you got the money and will power to win in a appeal ! that gets dragged on forever !

If not then not your call to make what funzio does ! other then win the game or keep accepting .

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 09:24 AM
Again... please stay on topic folks.

If you would like to discuss legalities please start a new thread.

Dipstick is a troll. Please do not get drawn in by him.

Dipstik
05-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Yes, I'm a troll. I guess thats easier than actually addressing reality.

Whose rights are we talking about here, dravek? You sound like one of my drug possession clients who asks me, "I thought possession was nine tenths of the law?". How do I even respond to that?

I have no enforcement power over the TOS, but if funzio summarily deletes the transferred account, it's perfectly legal. It's exactly what they say will happen.

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Dipstik. You clearly have no respect for anyone on this forum. Neither do you respect the forum rules. I have shown you nothing but respect although you do not deserve it.

I dont know how many times I have had to politely request this of you... but once again. Please stay on topic. Please do not troll or flame this thread.

Thank you.

Dipstik
05-17-2012, 10:10 AM
You keep using words like 'respect' and 'flame' in ways I'm unfamiliar with. Sorry you don't like what I'm saying, but nothing I've said (recently... I WAS having a little fun with you last night) has been even close to a "flame.". Contrast that with your little buddy noodles.

Joeycool
05-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Can everyone please refrain from responding to any posts in this thread from Dipstik. I would like to keep it on topic please.

Thanks guys.

Dipstik
05-17-2012, 10:15 AM
You could always use the ignore feature. "nah nah nah can't hear you" has always been a winning argument.