PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Special Ops yet

HGF69
05-16-2012, 01:44 PM
I know its a huge task but guessing someone will be close to bankruptcy trying! Lol

War Priest
05-16-2012, 01:48 PM
It's not worth it yet. By the time most of us get there, we will have a huge bank of valor which can all be spent one the spec ops jet. That is my plan. I am sure most of you are spending yours on the other units though.

JohnnyR
05-16-2012, 01:50 PM
It's not worth it yet. By the time most of us get there, we will have a huge bank of valor which can all be spent one the spec ops jet. That is my plan. I am sure most of you are spending yours on the other units though.

My plan as well. Thinking of letting my SHs die off, the casualty replacement migh not be worth it in the long run. Might keep 100, they'll probably die slower at that level anyway.

GhostShot
05-16-2012, 02:03 PM
really? you guys have a 5 yr plan?

stricker
05-16-2012, 02:04 PM
My plan as well. Thinking of letting my SHs die off, the casualty replacement migh not be worth it in the long run. Might keep 100, they'll probably die slower at that level anyway.

...but it's not just w/SHs johnny.

...casualty rate persistantly sucks for all valors in my experience. SEs, M270s, etc... currently working to building up some SFs, but i've not invest in naval boost past lvl2.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 02:05 PM

I never said 5 years.

JohnnyR
05-16-2012, 02:07 PM

Well, I got 60 BPs in the past, regularly get 90-100 now per attack. I'm sure the number will go up the more I rank up, perhaps Funzio will adjust the numbers as well. As of now, seeing the Hardened Marine casualty rate versus SH casualty rates make me think it's worth the wait. I'll just bank and buy cash units for now. Don't really need valor units anyway.

JMC
05-16-2012, 02:36 PM
It's going to take at least a couple hundred thousand attacks to get to special ops. I'm not making any plans for that yet. Highly doubt i'll ever get there unless they lower the requirement or increase the BP payouts.

Hivesy
05-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Just hit sergeant - not buying the valor unit just yet. I'd like to think I'd save up for the valor jet at Spec Ops like you WP but that really would be a 5 year plan for me. No way I'll ever attack that much unless I give up my job and do this 24/7.

Not a bad idea.......

Warfiend
05-16-2012, 02:40 PM

I've been in another war game on mobile devices for two years and counting. Though have spent a lot less time in it since starting MW. It has a lot of players who have been in it that long and longer too.