PDA

View Full Version : 10% Deposit charge... why no interest??

Chairman Maw
05-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Just thinking out loud here, but with the 10% deposit charge, shouldnt there be an interest rate??

This has probably been asked before, but I thought I would mention it.

frenda
05-16-2012, 11:33 AM
The 10% fee is a "laundering" fee to make your dirty money clean. :)

Dreno33
05-16-2012, 11:38 AM
Don't think of it as a bank. Think of it as PAYING one of your gangsters to protect it for you (with a 10% fee) and to help protect his name to help protect your money, you call him "The Bank."

I'll be back homies, I'm going to The Bank.

Chairman Maw
05-16-2012, 11:44 AM
Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Interest would be nice though! :cool:

QPR
05-16-2012, 12:14 PM
The 10% fee is a "laundering" fee to make your dirty money clean. :)

Nice comparison !

mnju_03
05-16-2012, 12:30 PM
Finally a good thread, everyone is kinda beating on it.
Fact is its just as logical and or factual an illegal enterprise would have
Interest on their financial accounts.

Whoopdido1980
05-16-2012, 12:55 PM
It's things like this where I think Funzio drops the ball in the big way. They don't seem to have any interesting ideas at all. Why couldn't they introduce a bank building that pays interest? Maybe instead of that building producing hourly income, it produces zero income but allows you to gain interest on your banked money.

Or you could build a fitness center that also doesn't produce income but maybe gives you more attack by allowing you to "train" your mafia members. Or how about a mechanic shop where your cars could be worked on and tuned and therefore give your vehicles more attack power.

Instead of coming up with cool ideas like this and countless other ideas that have been presented in this forum they roll out 8 straight identical events and tell us about scratchers a month before the unbelivably broken and glitched thing actually does come out.

I mean I've been playing this game since November and since then the only new things have been the events which have all been exactly the same, a couple new buildings, crates, which were a good addition and most likely scratchers next week. Scratchers aren't that great by the way. We heard about rare enemies a month ago but there has been no sign of that. 6 months and that's the only new content? Extremely poor.

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Because even at an absurdly low rate, people would soon have accounts that would allow them to play entirely off interest... interest alone would add so much money to the in-game economy that any other method of earning gold would be pointless to high level players. They wouldn't even have to collect from their buildings anymore (they could even sell them), so there would be nothing to rob.

mnju_03
05-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Because even at an absurdly low rate, people would soon have accounts that would allow them to play entirely off interest... interest alone would add so much money to the in-game economy that any other method of earning gold would be pointless to high level players. They wouldn't even have to collect from their buildings anymore (they could even sell them), so there would be nothing to rob.

So? At least it's legit and fair and available to everyone. Unlike now those who exploit it reap the rewards...

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 02:00 PM
*chuckle*

You got me, dude. Sometimes arguing on the internet is a surreal experience...

BeniBugatti
05-16-2012, 02:15 PM
A 10% laundering fee makes perfect sense, but once money is clean and in the bank it ought to gather interest from that point forward.