PDA

View Full Version : I knew it would happen!

Tctiger
05-16-2012, 10:09 AM
I sometimes colect from multiple buildings buildings at a time and my fat fingers cause me to nearly sell buildings by misstake , I just paid 80 gold to finish an upgrade by mistake ! Gutted as that gold took a lot of saving up on tap joy ! Anyone else done something like this?

marebear
05-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Just message funzio in game. They should refund it back as long as you don't abuse their kindness. Make sure you change your title from modern war report. Otherwise it seems to go in the circular file ;) in my experience.

Luke7676
05-16-2012, 10:13 AM
That kinda stuff happens all the time. Just send a ticket and they will take of it for you. Ive had refunds a couple of times now for fat fingered loses.

Tctiger
05-16-2012, 10:18 AM
I have sent a message to contact support but didn't change anything should I message again? Also might they refund and reset timer on upgrade ? Do I need to not upgrade anything until I get a reply from funzio ? I will have to take my time collecting in future!

Tctiger
05-16-2012, 10:20 AM
I was opening a crate last night and someone stole it before I could try to open it , I did kinda laugh though even though it was the only one I had .

marebear
05-16-2012, 10:22 AM
I have sent a message to contact support but didn't change anything should I message again? Also might they refund and reset timer on upgrade ? Do I need to not upgrade anything until I get a reply from funzio ? I will have to take my time collecting in future!Most people in the past got to keep their mistake (finished upgrade) and got their gold back. That's why I say don't abuse the kindness. As for the title, I sent in 3 tickets with no response. Changed my title on my 4th ticket and got an email back pretty quickly.

spectra
05-16-2012, 10:23 AM
I have sent a message to contact support but didn't change anything should I message again? Also might they refund and reset timer on upgrade ? Do I need to not upgrade anything until I get a reply from funzio ? I will have to take my time collecting in future!

it happened to me once, they refunded the gold bars and you still get to keep the upgraded building
but like marebear stated, we cannot abuse their kindness
Cheers

Tctiger
05-16-2012, 10:27 AM
No it was a gen mistake I think the upgrade was finishing later today. Thanks for advice

:marine:
05-17-2012, 01:14 AM
LOL you only get 1-2 gold from downloading apps from tap joy, send a ticket to support.

What?
05-17-2012, 02:44 AM
Worst gold spent by accident I was looking in "special" for stuff to buy and was sliding my finger and hit refill stamina for 10 gold. Not only was my stamina already full, but it deducted 10 gold as well. Sent ticket and it was refunded.

Tctiger
05-17-2012, 02:59 PM
Still no reply 30 hours later 2 messages sent :(

spectra
05-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Still no reply 30 hours later 2 messages sent :(

Have to be patient
remember we are in the middle on an event + they have issues with KA + they have to deal with new owners
thus their reply will take longer than usual
Cheers

Mad
05-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Have to be patient
remember we are in the middle on an event + they have issues with KA + they have to deal with new owners
thus their reply will take longer than usual
Cheers

Yeah, they were good to me restored my gold as well. It just disappeared. I had no idea what happened. They checked it out and said I hit a button to speed up a build. Anyway, even though it was my fault they gave the gold back...

Bit off the topic here: What are the issues with KA you mentioned. I play KA as well, but hadn't noticed any problems.

Tctiger
05-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Fingers crossed still waiting for a reply though, how long does it usually take?

spectra
05-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Yeah, they were good to me restored my gold as well. It just disappeared. I had no idea what happened. They checked it out and said I hit a button to speed up a build. Anyway, even though it was my fault they gave the gold back...

Bit off the topic here: What are the issues with KA you mentioned. I play KA as well, but hadn't noticed any problems.

some of the monster have "bugs" and appear and desappear not in a normal way
I had some issued when completed quest (I remember one with the cosmic shield) it kept reseting itself for a while
Some bosses were "healing"
well it seem that they have fixed most of them now, I have not really seen anything weird lately