PDA

View Full Version : Do you want Thug Life to just keep going?

Whoopdido1980
05-16-2012, 08:11 AM
I'm mainly looking for opinions from players who have completed Thug Life 300 or are getting close.

I'm halfway through 290 and can't wait for them to be over. Obviously the extra RP is nice, but frankly it's sad how much time I've spent playing this stupid game and it's all because of Thug Life. Basically every moment I'm at home I have my iPad sitting next to me so I can fight every few minutes and the only reason I do that is because I want to complete Thug Life.

It's become a job. I can't wait until I'm done with 300, so I can just log in a couple times per day and collect my buildings and do some building and/or upgrading. It'll be relief.
I assume Funzio will release more Thug Life levels in the future, but I'm at least hoping for a couple month break...assuming I'm still playing at that point.

Anybody else agree with me, or do most of you just want Thug Life to keep going forever?

CounterSniper
05-16-2012, 08:13 AM
Finishing TL300 was a welcome relief. Almost beyond measure.

Sasha54
05-16-2012, 08:13 AM
I only just finished TL 39 - so answer is NOOOOOOOO!

Whoopdido1980
05-16-2012, 08:16 AM

You have a long ways to go. Let me know how you feel when you get to say TL 239. Ha ha.

2Legit
05-16-2012, 08:16 AM
How long is the Hitman last?

sez
05-16-2012, 08:17 AM
I felt the EXACT SAME to a T. I made sure that I never wasted any stamina by letting it build up. However since TL has been done for me for almost 2 weeks I would not mind if they went on. I get bored just robbing and even more bored going into hoods that have nothing worth while or the player is always collecting on time.

It has been a nice break since TL has been done for me, I dont play as much and when I do its nice to have full stamina. I guess you'll see how you feel after you're done. Also it does take considerably longer to get that extra 500 RP that you will not be getting anymore.

kaz
05-16-2012, 08:20 AM
I'm on TL 128 and I'm still treating it like a bonus and easy goal. Same thing for the HH goals. On the other hand Winning strike goals was real pain in the a$$.

dudeman
05-16-2012, 08:21 AM
Yes. Bring on the Thug Life goals! If you have enough stamina you can still log in only every few hours instead of every few minutes.

For those people with lots of stamina and nothing important to do with it, the game gets just as boring as it is for people with little stamina trying to complete TL goals.

It makes sense to have breaks in the TL goal tree, but I really hope the are more TL goals in the future.

Whoopdido1980
05-16-2012, 08:22 AM

I don't know for sure, but I guess I assume it would go all the way up to level 200. I don't know off the top of my head what HH # that would equate too, but I assume the last HH goal would be to defeat such and such players at level 200.

Sasha54
05-16-2012, 08:25 AM
I'm on TL 128 and I'm still treating it like a bonus and easy goal. Same thing for the HH goals. On the other hand Winning strike goals was real pain in the a$$.

I hate the winning streaks - especially if I forget that I'm in the middle of one....:mad:

Swifty
05-16-2012, 08:28 AM
The Thug Life goals were a terrible grind, and I just wanted to be done, but now that I am, and respect points are harder to accumulate, I find myself wishing they would extend the Thug Life goals.

2Legit
05-16-2012, 08:33 AM
The Thug Life goals were a terrible grind, and I just wanted to be done, but now that I am, and respect points are harder to accumulate, I find myself wishing they would extend the Thug Life goals.

Damn! Ur fast. I'm not even close to done cuz everytime I visit hoods or attack from the rival list I crash :/. That's definitely one reason that's holding me back

DenZ1
05-16-2012, 08:34 AM
Bring it on!!!!
Seriously. I'm almost done and I want more :) I hate slow pace of RP accumulation.
bring it up to 500. :)
Imagine what final prize item would be.. Thug Ass Kicker oe something :)

mob
05-16-2012, 08:56 AM
never realized it went that high.. F-- i am on 158! Frankly, I am tired of seeing butterfly knives, boxer shorts, etc... and knowing none of those help our stats. Funzio should at least change the loot items to correspond to the thug level!!

BOS
05-16-2012, 09:11 AM

+1, it was always nice to get the 500rp bonus every once in awhile...

Vartains
05-16-2012, 11:07 AM
I'm about to reach TL 200, haven't seen a winning streak goal in a loooong time. I thought 200 was the end I was so happy :(

wilma
05-16-2012, 01:02 PM
It was a marathon and I'm glad it's over too. Releasing another 10 levels every now and then wouldn't be bad.

Rhino72
05-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Yes, it would be nice to have another hundred TL goals added. Although just mainly focusing on 499ers to attack all the time has been a nice break. I wouldn't mind the extra 500RP as well as the item every 5 levels.

Dr BoneCrusher
05-16-2012, 01:14 PM

What level are you? I am in the middle 80's love doing them the only thing is I have to wait 4 levels to move on players at my level max mob count is lower then what I need to move on they rise 5 per level but thug life increases 20 at a time.

kimberleyj
05-16-2012, 01:57 PM
i liked the thug life but i think if they do too many thug life goals we will get all the high rp items too fast and we will get bored to quickly.

Ramshutu
05-16-2012, 02:15 PM
What level are you? I am in the middle 80's love doing them the only thing is I have to wait 4 levels to move on players at my level max mob count is lower then what I need to move on they rise 5 per level but thug life increases 20 at a time.

If you are doing thug life goals, provided that the person has more than the required number of mafia, they will count towards your TL goal, regardless of how many mafia you or they can bring to the fight.

Eg, if you are on a 420 ally Thug life at level 40, and you fight somene with 5924 mafia, they only take 200 mafia into the fight but still count towards your thug life goal.

dudeman
05-16-2012, 02:17 PM

You don't have to wait for anything. People can have any size mafia, but on the rivals list you will only ever see the maximum mafia size that players can equip at their given level. If you go check their profile I promise a lot of players will have the mafia size you are looking for to continue your Thug Life goals. If you see anyone with 500+ mafia in their profile, they will be a good target for a long time unless they drop to 499 or are stronger than you.

i liked the thug life but i think if they do too many thug life goals we will get all the high rp items too fast and we will get bored to quickly.

I strongly suspect that new RP items are coming in the not-too-distant future. Just a feeling I have. I could be wrong though, but I hope not.

Dr BoneCrusher
05-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Hey thanks you guy looks like you guys are right learn more and more every day on this forum

Maniaxe
05-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Being on TL79(lvl83) I can only imagine the relief from finishing. But at the same time I would like to see them continue after 300. Adding 20 more a month or something would be nice for those who have finished, but prolong the excruciation for us at lower levels. While TL and faster levels is more my play style, it could put a even more daunting task ahead for others.
But I say aye to more TL, newer players lost out on a few key game elements, and anything to help keep getting stronger helps.

Sasha54
05-16-2012, 02:50 PM

I just got to level 94 and doing TL 40 - need rivals with 460 and up

joaquim
05-16-2012, 03:09 PM
I hate the winning streaks - especially if I forget that I'm in the middle of one....:mad:

I hate those too.

Dipstik
05-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Just finished 300. MOAR!

Bruiser
05-16-2012, 04:00 PM
After completing Thug Life what seems like forever ago i would like to see more introduced. Not just for the RP accumulation, and yes Dudeman i am in your corner with the anticipation of new RP items, but i was always a good moment completing Thug Life 200, 250 and 300 and releasing new Thug Weapons to the forum!

iteachem
05-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Tl 183 and climbing.... For my level (93) I have accumulated a decent number of loot item duringthepvp drops...

Nudie
05-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Finished TL 300. Doing rats now. Want more TL? YES! YES! YES!

nvbealone
05-16-2012, 11:11 PM

HH ends at 132.

SevenO9
05-16-2012, 11:58 PM
TL 287. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Guess once I am done I'll miss them. On the other hand there is lots to do. Build up economy, focus robberies (never really did that), rat catching. Or just annoy some people.

Tiger187
05-17-2012, 05:18 AM

loooong way my freind

Max Power
05-17-2012, 06:15 AM
I am close to done and I am sick of them. I might want them back at some point, but I just want to hammer 499ers for a while.

ogel45
05-17-2012, 08:45 AM
I finally finished yesterday. I'll be happy for the rest but I'm sure I'll miss them eventually. HH goals are getting harder for me. The stats of the players at the upper levels are crazy and I don't spend money on the game.