PDA

View Full Version : Should I?

procsyzarc
05-15-2012, 10:32 PM
For those who missed my post in the other thread...... Many said do it.

There is a serious bug with my game, I have sent 3 tickets and pm'ed ccmark twice over the last 3 weeks yet still no response at all apart from the initial automated response. This has been quite a change from their previously good service.

3 nights ago when experimenting as to what could have caused the issue I discovered a gamebreaking bug that makes the money glitch look like chump change, I was going to send it to support but with there support lately kinda think **** them.

So should I say **** it and post it here and let everyone take advantage or tell support and let them fix it and hopefully fix my game?

Ghost818
05-15-2012, 10:35 PM
Please dont post it bro. Please. It will cause unnecessary havoc, the beta BS is more than enough drama, and more than enough threads on that. Again please dont.

emcee
05-15-2012, 10:54 PM
I second Ghost. Please don't post. What's the purpose of playing this game if everyone can hack it.

Bruiser
05-15-2012, 10:59 PM
I agree with Ghost and Emcee here, Support has let me down the past few weeks and i only hope that they (support) were inundated with people reporting cheaters. We do not need another hack and again slow down the (once great) support for the legitimate issues.

tony187
05-15-2012, 11:02 PM
I agree with Ghost and Emcee here, Support has let me down the past few weeks and i only hope that they (support) were inundated with people reporting cheaters. We do not need another hack and again slow down the (once great) support for the legitimate issues.

this morning i was chatting to them like i was the only customer very quike replies try them in the mornings

TRAZ
05-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Please just send in a support ticket instead of a post here. You're awesome if you do. :)

xclusiv
05-15-2012, 11:36 PM
gold glitch?

jaywalker
05-15-2012, 11:40 PM
I have had superslow replies from support lately. If you put a big bug out there it will only get way, way worse. Crime City Mark said that he is working on getting the support time down to 12H, wich is where it used to be.

Populouspapa
05-15-2012, 11:43 PM
If you like the game tell support, no reason to make more exploits public there's plenty of them already..

erik
05-16-2012, 12:10 AM
Keep it quiet and report bro. Waay too turbulent around here lately.

procsyzarc
05-16-2012, 12:57 AM
Most responses say no, a lot of Pm's saying do it and votes are even. At this stage looks like no but will decide tomorrow.

If no will send one more ticket and if no response with in a week I may do it myself and maybe tell selected people. Or may wait for the changes and if it just a cash grab then release it.

To anwser the question no it isn't gold but will increase stats by about 10-30k depending on current stats, creates unlimited money and haven't tested since I still don't want to risk getting banned myself just yet but may work on events meaning can get all event items with out gold.........so really is just as good as gold.

Nicholost
05-16-2012, 01:43 AM
You can't vote for integrity.

This game has an unreal number of exploitable holes, but just because they're there, doesn't mean they should be leveraged. Every time a new exploit shows up, it kills the game for all of us a little more. You've been around long enough to feel the blunt end of that. So I vote no for the best interests of all, despite my technical curiousity wanting to know.

BTW, I el-oh-el-Ed at your poll options. Haha.

Dravak
05-16-2012, 02:04 AM
Here is what 99,9% would do , so do this , mail them the glitch , exploit he F out of it .
And take the profit , just don't tell anyone ....

you get to keep all the stuff .

Aid
05-16-2012, 02:49 AM
Please don't post, I have seen way too many cash glitch abuses, what appears to be beta glitch abuses and energy glitch abuses, respect point abuses...seriously the game needs major dev work. They should post a warning that if you spend real money prepare to be disappointed since many will abuse a glitch for free.

Spartacus
05-16-2012, 03:11 AM
Do not post it. We don't want to know it. Just send it in to support and let them handle it. Even if it takes weeks, they can fix it better than we can.

Dravak
05-16-2012, 03:21 AM
Please don't post, I have seen way too many cash glitch abuses, what appears to be beta glitch abuses and energy glitch abuses, respect point abuses...seriously the game needs major dev work. They should post a warning that if you spend real money prepare to be disappointed since many will abuse a glitch for free.

Agreed , so If you find a glitch , do what the 99,9% would do , if you want to be the 0,1% idiots like me.
You are a idiot in this game ..

But WHATEVER you do , do not tell anyone !
It serves no purpose , other then helping them cheat .

sez
05-16-2012, 03:42 AM
Only beta testers should be allowed to exploit glitches

sez
05-16-2012, 03:48 AM
Post It! I want to know it!

Polarbear
05-16-2012, 04:09 AM
Sounds like the PVE exploit that gives you loot without using energy.......

Theoretically you can grind Ma Sheng like 200 times, gaining 200mil and 200 boss loots.

Brosiss
05-16-2012, 04:58 AM
Nice glitche, i m taking it to nxt level.

Dravak
05-16-2012, 05:21 AM
Only beta testers should be allowed to exploit glitches

Sez you know damn well am not a Beta tester , you know am as angry at Funzio as you are ..
But unlike you , well I am not planning to be there cash cow anymore .

So yeah I understand lets glitch it all up F them all up , and blow this game to hell .
Well that is your choice not mine , I rather just keep my head up high .

DenZ1
05-16-2012, 07:23 AM
Sounds like the PVE exploit that gives you loot without using energy.......

Theoretically you can grind Ma Sheng like 200 times, gaining 200mil and 200 boss loots.

I think you nailed the first part.. :) Interesting to see how it actually works.

Gaming Will
05-16-2012, 07:29 AM
Although it may be tempting, please don't post. It will only clog support and further derail the game. Notify support before anybody else figures it out, as you have already given too much information.

sez
05-16-2012, 07:37 AM
I really, really, really hope all you who are saying dont post it are not also pm'n P and asking for him to tell you. I am not saying anyone specificaly is but I know some of you are.

P will not post it anyway, he's not like that and he doesnt want to see the game get MORE trashed.

Polarbear
05-16-2012, 08:32 AM
This exploit has been around since Day 1, just the method changes along with the patch fixes.....
That's how we occasionally see people with hundreds of boss drops which is unbelievably unbelievable.

If we're roughly talking about the same thing, no it wouldn't work on events and gold purchases, these actions communicate directly to server, whereas I believe PVE is within your own client.

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 10:21 AM
If I were you I would test your exploit. Then email Funzio support.

Dont post it on here because that will get you a ban.

Support has gone from being excellent to being terrible. Dont expect anything back from them in a hurry.

Max Power
05-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Don't post it, don't tell anybody but support (the equivalent of telling nobody), take it to your grave.

Protect Funzios secrets with your life!

BOS
05-16-2012, 10:37 AM
If I were you I would test your exploit. Then email Funzio support.

Dont post it on here because that will get you a ban.

Support has gone from being excellent to being terrible. Dont expect anything back from them in a hurry.

I say post it here, and let me test it too...

procsyzarc
05-16-2012, 11:29 AM
One thing I deliberately didn't say earlier because then everyone who isn't on it would instantly vote no. This will only work on HD version.

Also my game is stuffed anyway and they don't seem to care in the slightest so don't really care if I get banned anymore, might look at it from the legal side though since you can't generally disclaimer out of your legal obligations with putting thing in the t&c's but this may be diffrent in American law.

As for exploiting it my self. For me I already have a 1.7m economy 100's of millions on hand and pretty good non go,d stats so I won't gain as much as others would.

Gaming Will
05-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Protect Funzios secrets with your life!

*Spews Tea on Computer*

Thanks, I needed a laugh!

Crime City Mark
05-16-2012, 11:39 AM
For those who missed my post in the other thread...... Many said do it.

There is a serious bug with my game, I have sent 3 tickets and pm'ed ccmark twice over the last 3 weeks yet still no response at all apart from the initial automated response. This has been quite a change from their previously good service.

3 nights ago when experimenting as to what could have caused the issue I discovered a gamebreaking bug that makes the money glitch look like chump change, I was going to send it to support but with there support lately kinda think **** them.

So should I say **** it and post it here and let everyone take advantage or tell support and let them fix it and hopefully fix my game?

Every ticket you sent me has already been responded to and closed over a week ago. I'd suggest checking your junk mail filter or something.

Also, don't ever, ever try to threaten us like that. If you suggest or even imply that you are going to post a cheat I will take action.