PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't units lost shown at the top of the battle results?

Hassleham
05-15-2012, 06:28 PM
It would be so much easier and would save me from having to scroll to the bottom of the list every time I fight someone.

The units taken to battle rarely changes so why bother putting it at the top?!

JohnnyR
05-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Have thought the same thing. So annoying scrolling down evvvvvvery time.

Ryan5100
05-15-2012, 07:06 PM
I just buy all my units back after I use all y stamina so I don't have to keep scrolling down but I like that idea

manbeast
05-15-2012, 07:29 PM
another idea that would have 100% approval but funzio wont spend 5 minutes to do it because theres no money in it for them

Corsair
05-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Very good idea. Funny story...it took me a month to figure out to scroll down to find that. Was wondering what the heck the skull and red x thing was, figured I was losing something but couldn't figure out how to find it. So, that is what led me here. :) And I never did find the answer, just finally figured out the scroll thing. But found so much else... :p

Ryan5100
05-15-2012, 07:40 PM
Very good idea. Funny story...it took me a month to figure out to scroll down to find that. Was wondering what the heck the skull and red x thing was, figured I was losing something but couldn't figure out how to find it. So, that is what led me here. :) And I never did find the answer, just finally figured out the scroll thing. But found so much else... :pI didn't figure out what it was until about a month ago when I started playing KA :rolleyes:

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:30 AM
Very good idea. Funny story...it took me a month to figure out to scroll down to find that. Was wondering what the heck the skull and red x thing was, figured I was losing something but couldn't figure out how to find it. So, that is what led me here. :) And I never did find the answer, just finally figured out the scroll thing. But found so much else... :p

Haha! Nice :)

Mcdoc
05-16-2012, 03:42 AM
Haha! Nice :)Yo Queeeeeeeeef - I see you were finally able to rid yourself of the Vaginal Flatulance - LoLoLoLoL

If it wasn't for the Avatar - I wouldn't have known it was you.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:58 AM
Yo Queeeeeeeeef - I see you were finally able to rid yourself of the Vaginal Flatulance - LoLoLoLoL

If it wasn't for the Avatar - I wouldn't have known it was you.

Aha yeah they made me do it finally :p I've had several complaints about the name change though, kind of want it back hahaha

Jhoemel
05-16-2012, 04:25 AM

Hahaha, that's what happened to me too, i thought that red skull is poison when I first started, I thought I got poisoned or something and lost 1 or 2 stat points :D

cheiz
05-16-2012, 04:36 AM
another idea that would have 100% approval but funzio wont spend 5 minutes to do it because theres no money in it for them

Maybe there is a commercial reason for looking at this: if they are at the top I suppose more people would be aware of the losses, which might result in more (gold) unit purchases