PDA

View Full Version : Totally off topic dedications.

marebear
05-15-2012, 05:27 PM
For Aidan and Bronson (night night you two ;)Sir Lancelot: We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.Sir Galahad: I don't think I was.Sir Lancelot: Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril.Sir Galahad: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.Sir Lancelot: No, it's too perilous.Sir Galahad: Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.Sir Lancelot: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on.Sir Galahad: Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?Sir Lancelot: No. It's unhealthy.Sir Galahad: I bet you're gay.Sir Lancelot: Am not.::::::::::::::::::::::For Stricker and Bronson Knights of Camelot: [singing] We're knights of the Round Table, we dance whene'er we're able. We do routines and chorus scenes with footwork impec-cable, We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and Spam a lot. :::::::::::::::::::::For forum fight nightKing of Swamp Castle: Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who.::::::::::::::.:::For Thunder ChildGod: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...::::::::::::::::::::For poopenshireLarge Man with Dead Body: Who's that then?The Dead Collector: I dunno, must be a king.Large Man with Dead Body: Why?The Dead Collector: He hasn't got **** all over him.:::::::::::::::::::::A conversation with FlanKing of Swamp Castle: Guards, make sure the prince doesn't leave this room until I come and get him.Guard #1: Not to leave the room... even if you come and get him.Guard #2: [hiccups]King of Swamp Castle: No, no. *Until* I come and get him.Guard #1: Until you come and get him, we're not to enter the room.King of Swamp Castle: No, no, no. You *stay* in the room, and make sure *he* doesn't leave.Guard #1: And you'll come and get him.Guard #2: [hiccups]King of Swamp Castle: Right.Guard #1: We don't need to do anything, apart from just stop him entering the room.King of Swamp Castle: No, no. *Leaving* the room.Guard #1: Leaving the room, yes.King of Swamp Castle: All right?Guard #2: [hiccups]Guard #1: Right. Oh, if, if, if, uh, if, if, uh, if, if, if, we... oh, if... oh...King of Swamp Castle: Look, it's quite simple. You just stay here, and make sure he doesn't leave the room. All right?Guard #2: [hiccups]Guard #1: Oh, I remember, uh, can he leave the room with us?King of Swamp Castle: No, no, no, no, you just keep him in here, and make sure...Guard #1: Oh yeah, we'll keep him in here, obviously, but if he had to leave, and we were with him...King of Swamp Castle: No, just keep him in here...Guard #1: Until you, or anyone else...King of Swamp Castle: No, not anyone else. Just me.Guard #1: Just you.Guard #2: [hiccups]King of Swamp Castle: Get back.Guard #1: Get back.King of Swamp Castle: All right?Guard #1: Right, we'll stay here until you get back.King of Swamp Castle: And make sure he doesn't leave.Guard #1: What?King of Swamp Castle: Make sure he doesn't leave.Guard #1: The prince?King of Swamp Castle: Yes, make sure he doesn't leave.Guard #1: Oh, yes, of course.[Points at Guard #2]Guard #1: I thought you meant him. You know, it seemed a bit daft me I were to guard him when he's a guard.King of Swamp Castle: Is that clear?Guard #2: [hiccups]Guard #1: Oh, quite clear. No problems.King of Swamp Castle: Right.[King of Swamp Castle turns to leave the room, both guards follow him]King of Swamp Castle: Where are you going?Guard #1: We're coming with you.King of Swamp Castle: No, no, no. I want you to stay here and make sure *he* doesn't leave.:::::::::::::::::::For War priest with editingKing Arthur: Go and tell your master that we have been charged by God with a sacred quest. If he will give us food and shelter for the night, he can join us in our quest for the Holy Golden ArmyFrench Soldier: Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he will be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see.King Arthur: What?Sir Galahad: He said they've already got one!King Arthur: Are you sure he's got one?French Soldier: Oh yes, it's very nice!

Poopenshire
05-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Bump to sticky!

War Priest
05-15-2012, 05:43 PM
Spam? Haha.

marebear
05-15-2012, 05:48 PM
Spam? Haha.Looks like it doesn't it. It was separated. You are in there with personal editing :P

War Priest
05-15-2012, 05:53 PM
I have no idea what this even is.

Luke7676
05-15-2012, 06:01 PM
I have no idea what this even is.

It's like a funny ass play with some of y'all as the characters lolz

Hassleham
05-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Wtf did I just read lol

Thunder Child
05-15-2012, 06:37 PM
My head's spinning! Name's in there somewhere, but no idea what was said about me, to me, by me, or relating to me.... No more alcohol for you, Mare!

marebear
05-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Have you all never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail???Tc I thought you were the God of War so yours was the god grumbling quote. Never mind if I have to explain it it wasn't funny. Only in my head. Go ahead you can point and laugh. :D

Poopenshire
05-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Have you all never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail???Tc I thought you were the God of War so yours was the god grumbling quote. Never mind if I have to explain it it wasn't funny. Only in my head. Go ahead you can point and laugh. :D
Check out Stricker's wall. I put a MP quote on there just before you started this!

Thunder Child
05-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Have you all never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail???Tc I thought you were the God of War so yours was the god grumbling quote. Never mind if I have to explain it it wasn't funny. Only in my head. Go ahead you can point and laugh. :D Now this I can read, and now I AM smiling!

SeqWins
05-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Mind Bogler

Poopenshire
05-15-2012, 07:27 PM
As the chairman of the welcoming committee, let me be the first to offer a laurel and hardy hand shake to the new sheriff.

stricker
05-15-2012, 10:28 PM
@p-n-s... chairman of the welcoming committee... that's a bunch of ............!!!

@mb... this is MW forum... think you meant to post on KA forums... right???

Bronson
05-16-2012, 02:44 AM
As long as I was the one calling Aidan gay I like it!!

If it was the other way around, then can the devs please remove this thread lol

Aidan
05-16-2012, 02:49 AM
Hahahaha, brilliant Mary! Had to read it twice to understand but it was well worth it.
I like the Flan's part. The guard s really playing Flan! Lolz

Mcdoc
05-16-2012, 02:51 AM
Wtf did I just read lol

I think the correct quote is:"Dafuk did I just read?"

Which is what I was just about to post.

Damn I-Pad doesn't do squat for keeping spacing format. I have to Edit EVERY SINGLE POST I put up seconds after I post it just to get a damn new line space :/

So I feel your pain Marebear. I'm going to have to edit this short post in 15 seconds already :/

Aidan
05-16-2012, 02:52 AM
As long as I was the one calling Aidan gay I like it!!

If it was the other way around, then can the devs please remove this thread lol

Cum on you... Okay, lets not go there again. Dont wanna be banned fr real this time