PDA

View Full Version : TapJoy

War Priest
05-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Earn 1 Gold every hour just buy clicking. There is a button that says "Earn 1 Gold In Modern War". Just tap it and you will have 1 gold. I notice it refreshes about every hour. I have been doing it for a few days. Easy way to get gold without filling out forms or doing downloads. Literally only takes 1 second. I know it isn't much gold but it'll add up.

Just wanted to share.

spectra
05-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Where exactly
I am in the Tapjoy page and canot see it

War Priest
05-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Where exactly
I am in the Tapjoy page and canot see it

It is through the game option. Modern War - Add Funds - Tap To Earn Free Gold.

Buggs1a
05-15-2012, 05:05 PM
In the game. Tap add funds. At the bottom tap earn free gold. First item on top is for 1 gold per hr.

el_gringo
05-15-2012, 05:06 PM
I had been wondering how often that refreshed. I'd guessed it was 2 hours after your last visit to tapjoy, but hourly would be very nice indeed!

War Priest
05-15-2012, 05:08 PM
Yep, very nice actually. Even I do it with my large gold bank.

spectra
05-15-2012, 05:09 PM
It is through the game option. Modern War - Add Funds - Tap To Earn Free Gold.

Done, thanks, and it worked, I keep checking to see if it keep doing it

Cheers

el_gringo
05-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Any way of doubling it with the 'come back to tapjoy' one? how often does that reset?

War Priest
05-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Any way of doubling it with the 'come back to tapjoy' one? how often does that reset?

Not sure. That one doesn't show up for me.

el_gringo
05-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Not sure. That one doesn't show up for me.

I think it might be daily, but I think when I've tried it before its only worked when I've downloaded an app straight afterwards from there. Just done that, and got the one gold for going 'back to tapjoy' but not the three gold i was supposed to get for downloading/starting the app (although I quit before the first level loaded, should really try again but I'm a bit tired and can't be bothered!

Luke7676
05-15-2012, 06:06 PM
N
Earn 1 Gold every hour just buy clicking. There is a button that says "Earn 1 Gold In Modern War". Just tap it and you will have 1 gold. I notice it refreshes about every hour. I have been doing it for a few days. Easy way to get gold without filling out forms or doing downloads. Literally only takes 1 second. I know it isn't much gold but it'll add up.

Just wanted to share.

Bump. I have been doing this for awhile now a few times daily. It does add up quicker then you think. And for those of you that are playing every hour to attempt opens in the event, it would be a good thing to stack with you opens.. 24 hours = 24g :)

Hassleham
05-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Thanks wp! I'm about 2 weeks away from affording my first triple crate! ^^

War Priest
05-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks wp! I'm about 2 weeks away from affording my first triple crate! ^^

By then they will be new crates.

Thunder Child
05-15-2012, 06:24 PM
been doing this for weeks and had several crates as a result... refreshes every hour... suspect this is why price of crates has been increased!

Hassleham
05-15-2012, 06:26 PM
By then they will be new crates.

Let's hope they're a bit cheaper then.

War Priest
05-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Glad to see I am the only nice one to tell other people about it. Haha

War Priest
05-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Let's hope they're a bit cheaper then.

Honestly, the single crates are a rip of now. 10 gold more, and -5% for rare.

The triple is the only way to go now. But in a way, that is better because it is a rare and should require more gold.

Thunder Child
05-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Glad to see I am the only nice one to tell other people about it. Haha
Following Forum advice not to trumpet discoveries that look too good to be true in case they are nerfed! Didn't PM you cos you're made of gold already!!!

EDIT: Do you EVER sleep, BTW?

SeqWins
05-15-2012, 06:33 PM
I decided to keep my gold and keep putting gold together for other gold buildings and actually found a good strategy for gold that I want to share.

Btw when I posted this thread I was sitting at 49 gold and as I'm typing a couple of days later I sit at 92.

Now this little thing I've found might seem like a pain to some of you but to a free player like me with bills and responsibilities any free gold is welcomed. On the earn free gold tab in the add funds option everybody who has tapjoy should see a "earn 1 gold in MW" link well I wondered how much I could collect from this link and it regenerates exactly every one hour.

I know most of you don't log in hourly as I don't either but this weekend I decided to try this and well I earned 53 gold from doing it and a couple of tj apps I dled.

Thanks to this strategy, I've got two Solar Arrays a Composite Factory and a Water Treatment Plant. Been doing this for a while now.

War Priest
05-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Following Forum advice not to trumpet discoveries that look too good to be true in case they are nerfed! Didn't PM you cos you're made of gold already!!!

I could always use free gold.

Hassleham
05-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Gutted I must have missed that post Seq.
I joined Netflix the other day and got 50 odd gold from that which I've already spent. If Id known about this I wouldve saved up >.<

War Priest
05-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks to this strategy, I've got two Solar Arrays a Composite Factory and a Water Treatment Plant. Been doing this for a while now.

Didn't see this. Haha

But there were still a few who didn't see this. :D

kt3448
05-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Cool, thanks... Got several gold. Too bad it doesn't work on the iPad though

SeqWins
05-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Lol yeah it's kinda camouflaged in my 50 Gold Bars thread but I know for a fact Flan knew about it because we kinda discussed it a little.

War Priest
05-15-2012, 06:47 PM

I have Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Syndrome. :D

el_gringo
05-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Gutted I must have missed that post Seq.
I joined Netflix the other day and got 50 odd gold from that which I've already spent. If Id known about this I wouldve saved up >.<

I was thinking about doing that one. I'm also looking at the 57 gold for buying a pc game at some online retailers and 10 for ordering flowers (sisters birthday in 10 days), would buy me a pretty nice unit with the three combined!

Hello Kitty
05-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Best tip ever! I've been doing this since you posted it. I buy gold, but would never poo poo free gold. I've synchronized it to box openings, so it's perfect. Started with CC event: open CC box, click on CC for 1 free gold, click on MW for 1 free gold. Now I've added MW event... Thanks seq!!!

@kt - it works on iPad 2 for me.

SeqWins
05-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Best tip ever! I've been doing this since you posted it. I buy gold, but would never poo poo free gold. I've synchronized it to box openings, so it's perfect. Started with CC event: open CC box, click on CC for 1 free gold, click on MW for 1 free gold. Now I've added MW event... Thanks seq!!!

@kt - it works on iPad 2 for me.

Oh my pleasure!

manbeast
05-15-2012, 08:07 PM
omg for real delete this thread before they change the reset to to daily or weekly. pretty much everyone on the forum has seen it by now anyways

Mcdoc
05-16-2012, 03:50 AM
EDIT: Do you EVER sleep, BTW?I haven't been to bed in 38 hours - looking at my pillow now :)

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:55 AM
I was thinking about doing that one. I'm also looking at the 57 gold for buying a pc game at some online retailers and 10 for ordering flowers (sisters birthday in 10 days), would buy me a pretty nice unit with the three combined!

Do it, you get a month of free tv/films and you can just can elembership at the end :)

I also just noticed further down the list there is an offer saying "come back to tapjoy" for one gold, I'm not sure if that one resets every hour too but it'd be great if it did.

Arizona
05-16-2012, 04:11 AM
N

Bump. I have been doing this for awhile now a few times daily. It does add up quicker then you think. And for those of you that are playing every hour to attempt opens in the event, it would be a good thing to stack with you opens.. 24 hours = 24g :)

That's a good idea, open a crate, win or lose, get your one gold bar.

cheiz
05-16-2012, 04:15 AM
Yep, and there's more you can do prior to that: collect your elec plant, collect your silos then
open a crate, win or lose, get your one gold bar., stick it in your vault (if it isn't full already)

hourly action

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 09:22 AM
omg for real delete this thread before they change the reset to to daily or weekly. pretty much everyone on the forum has seen it by now anyways

Yup they deleted it -.-

EDIT:
It still works, for some reason it skipped an hour for me so i thought they'd removed it.

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 01:58 PM
And just like this they take it out and no more 1 bar every hour.......that sucks I guess it's back to TJ and downloading apps...

Arizona
05-16-2012, 02:02 PM
And just like this they take it out and no more 1 bar every hour.......that sucks I guess it's back to TJ and downloading apps...

Maybe we should end this thread and hope the gold reappears, and never talk about freebie glitches again.

Mad
05-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I have been collecting hourly for a few days now and just noticed the gold per hour has stopped, at least for me anyway.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Damn, and I am at an uneven number. Great... :p

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Damn, and I am at an uneven number. Great... :p

Haha fight the OCD!

We should start an independant forum with player moderates which funzio don't monitor. Then we can talk freely without them ruining the game for us..

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Thanks FUNZIO and the DEVS this was one of the things I really enjoyed. Collecting hourly gold bar! How can this hurt your 2 billion company? SMH...

Warfiend
05-16-2012, 02:21 PM
That's why I never mentioned it here. When a ton of people only do that and don't install apps(which is how tapjoy makes its money) of course it's going to go away or get changed in some way. Please if you stumble across any good ones like that, keep it to yourselves. The people using tapjoy regularly will most likely find it too and the people who aren't are just going to pile on the one thing when they hear about it til it's gone. If you think someone struggling could use the info, pm them. Please.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Does the tapjoy log in button work for anybody else? For me it isn't clickable. I tap it and nothing happens.

siL
05-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Arghhhh!!
WP!! Why do you have to post this thread in the first place!!
I was enjoying the gold each hour, and now it dissapears..sucks big time..
REALLY, dont post any good things on the forum..they'll just take it away from us

War Priest
05-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Arghhhh!!
WP!! Why do you have to post this thread in the first place!!
I was enjoying the gold each hour, and now it dissapears..sucks big time..
REALLY, dont post any good things on the forum..they'll just take it away from us

Pretty sure the devs have no control over this.

Besides, I don't want you guys to have gold! Then that is more competition. Haha, just kidding.

manbeast
05-16-2012, 02:36 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^you should have listened to me.

stricker
05-16-2012, 02:40 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^you should have listened to me.
...we find a watering trough and it mysteriously dries up every single time... hhhhmmmm...

...here's a new one for you list WP. i'm starting to suspect you are a double agent!!! LOL =p

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 02:41 PM
On a side note, ^ YOur avatar is GOAT

War Priest
05-16-2012, 02:42 PM
...we find a watering trough and it mysteriously dries up every single time... hhhhmmmm...

...here's a new one for you list WP. i'm starting to suspect you are a double agent!!! LOL =p

Haha, could be. Maybe somebody emailed the devs saying hey people are getting 1 gold every hour for doing nothing. STOP IT NOW! ...but hey, don't look at me. :rolleyes:

War Priest
05-16-2012, 02:45 PM
I should add a poll asking who would be pissed if this was purposly made to close it. :p

Errol
05-16-2012, 02:47 PM
On the second hour and still nothing.

Warfiend
Does the tapjoy log in button work for anybody else? For me it isn't clickable. I tap it and nothing happens.

Good. You need free gold like bigflan needs more unit ideas. :p

stricker
On a side note, ^ YOur avatar is GOAT

@seqwins: ...this is what you really see when you pray to the dev gods for spiritual insight!!!

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/rmgboys/MW_glitch/wp.png

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 02:48 PM
@seqwins: ...this is what you really see when you pray to the dev gods for spiritual insight!!!

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/rmgboys/MW_glitch/wp.png

lollololololololololollollollo

War Priest
05-16-2012, 02:49 PM
Good. You need free gold like bigflan needs more unit ideas. :p

Guess I will just go buy more.

stricker
05-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Haha, could be. Maybe somebody emailed the devs saying hey people are getting 1 gold every hour for doing nothing. STOP IT NOW! ...but hey, don't look at me. :rolleyes:
...actually, that was EXACTLY what i was thinking!!! ...so you're psychic like bron now, huh???

here is a test wp:
...guess how many props i have right now, because i promise i've have not posted it anywhere on a thread!!! (well, except my first one... soooo. it's at least one but that is the only clue you'll get.)

boardgames rule
05-16-2012, 02:52 PM
So annoying tapjoy hasn't had a lot of free gold apps lately and i was using this a lot. Thanks alot!!

War Priest
05-16-2012, 02:53 PM
...actually, that was EXACTLY what i was thinking!!! ...so you're psychic like bron now, huh???

here is a test wp:
...guess how many props i have right now, because i promise i've have not posted it anywhere on a thread!!! (well, except my first one... soooo. it's at least one but that is the only clue you'll get.)

I can't believe your at 7. :mad:

Thunder Child
05-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Following Forum advice not to trumpet discoveries that look too good to be true in case they are nerfed! Didn't PM you cos you're made of gold already!!!EDIT: Do you EVER sleep, BTW?Somehow, I told you so doesn't seem sufficient! When are people going to learn?

War Priest
05-16-2012, 02:54 PM
So annoying tapjoy hasn't had a lot of free gold apps lately and i was using this a lot. Thanks alot!!

Just think of it as a punishment since nobody told me about this and I only discovered it 2 days ago.

Warfiend
05-16-2012, 02:57 PM
Guess I will just go buy more.

Go for it. Might want to wait a few days to see if a sale is going to happen.

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Just think of it as a punishment since nobody told me about this and I only discovered it 2 days ago.

Hey man maybe you should start looking at posts closely, In my 50 gold bar post when I posted my discovery you responded a couple of posts after but didn't even look at my post...

Stricker!!!Maybe me an avatar!! Please?

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:01 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2rer6t0.jpg

At least I managed to make a lot of gold from tapjoy. :D

By the way, I am still made it's at an uneven number.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Just show Funzio are always watching the forums, and just choose to ignore any cries for help/good ideas that we have..

stricker
05-16-2012, 03:04 PM
@seqwins-Send a pm for what you like, need, prefer...

Gotta run for now but will work on it later

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Just show Funzio are always watching the forums, and just choose to ignore any cries for help/good ideas that we have..

+999999.9999.99999.9999

Warfiend
05-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Okay, to put to rest any conspiracy theories before they take root... this offer has disappeared in numerous games that use tapjoy in a similar manner. I've been monitoring several titles as I've started using tapjoy in marketing efforts for my own business and I just checked them after my last post and they're all gone.

My guess is it was either a limited time thing from tapjoy, or a limited by budget thing. Whatever it was, it is clear to me now it ending was not a modern war specific thing.

Errol
05-16-2012, 03:11 PM

True. Finally got my bs heli today so all is not lost.

Now I don't have to checkin to MW that often, but miss that gold.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Okay, to put to rest any conspiracy theories before they take root... this offer has disappeared in numerous games that use tapjoy in a similar manner. I've been monitoring several titles as I've started using tapjoy in marketing efforts for my own business and I just checked them after my last post and they're all gone.

My guess is it was either a limited time thing from tapjoy, or a limited by budget thing. Whatever it was, it is clear to me now it ending was not a modern war specific thing.

It must be a strange coincidence then that my BP reqs dropped, i posted about it in the forum asking if others had changed too and half an hour later it reverted back.
If i hadn't posted anything, i think i'd still only need 360k for spec ops :(

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:14 PM
It must be a strange coincidence then that my BP reqs dropped, i posted about it in the forum asking if others had changed too and half an hour later it reverted back.

Just because you posted it on the forums doesn't mean that the devs go and change it when they see it. It could have easily glitched back to the original version then refreshed and was up to date again.

You guys act like the devs are watching every thread 24/7 with and eagle eye.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Because they are :mad:

bigflan
05-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Just because you posted it on the forums doesn't mean that the devs go and change it when they see it. It could have easily glitched back to the original version then refreshed and was up to date again.

You guys act like the devs are watching every thread 24/7 with and eagle eye.Heh its gone for me huh must be costing them a fortune too thanks a lot War Priest you ruined it with this thread that's why I kept it a secret

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Because they are :mad:

Not really. Have you not seen my sit down thread. If that was they case, that thing would be triple locked. At first it said go sit the F down but a few hours later I changed it to prevent some troubles.

Warfiend
05-16-2012, 03:17 PM

I can't speak for that, only what I've seen with regards to tapjoy. From what the tapjoy folks have explained to me about the system, the applications that support it don't have any control over the offers or the payouts, unless they are funding a specific offer and even then, it's on tapjoy for the payouts to individual users.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Heh its gone for me huh must be costing them a fortune too thanks a lot War Priest you ruined it with this thread that's why I kept it a secret

Apparently you didn't read but it WASN'T the devs who changed it. They don't control tapjoy kid.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Not really. Have you not seen my sit down thread. If that was they case, that thing would be triple locked. At first it said go sit the F down but a few hours later I changed it to prevent some troubles.

Nah i haven't read it yet.
I didn't think it was a glitch because i sent them a ticket the other day about it so i thought they'd purposely changed it.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:21 PM
I can't speak for that, only what I've seen with regards to tapjoy. From what the tapjoy folks have explained to me about the system, the applications that support it don't have any control over the offers or the payouts, unless they are funding a specific offer and even then, it's on tapjoy for the payouts to individual users.

I would've thought that if Funzio found out people were getting free gold through a mistake Tapjoy made, they would contact them immediately telling them to change it.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:23 PM
I would've thought that if Funzio found out people were getting free gold through a mistake Tapjoy made, they would contact them immediately telling them to change it.

But who said it was a mistake?

Warfiend
05-16-2012, 03:26 PM

Funzio gets money from tapjoy for any gold tapjoy awards.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:28 PM

So there's no way they could've been handing out gold by accident?

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:28 PM

Exactly. That is why I don't get why people thing the devs can go and remove it. THEY DON'T CONTROL IT!

Funzio is not Tap Joy. Posting tapjoy threads on here doesn't do anything!

bigflan
05-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Exactly. That is why I don't get why people thing the devs can go and remove it. THEY DON'T CONTROL IT!

Funzio is not Tap Joy. Posting tapjoy threads on here doesn't do anything!I think Tapjoy can't afford it anymore with to many people as its 10cents per person I was thriving from it now a lot of people know thanks to threads like this

Warfiend
05-16-2012, 03:31 PM
So there's no way they could've been handing out gold by accident?

Not at funzio's expense. The exact same offer existed in several other titles I've been monitoring, only instead of "earn free gold in modern war" it was "earn free gold in whatever title".

My own campaign spends too little money per user action to offer gold in mw, so I've been monitoring other games that it does show up in.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:32 PM
I think Tapjoy can't afford it anymore with to many people as its 10cents per person I was thriving from it now a lot of people know thanks to threads like this

Did you not read any of the threads? Posting threads doesn't cancel tapjoy offers. Dang some people just can't help themselves.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Not at funzio's expense. The exact same offer existed in several other titles I've been monitoring, only instead of "earn free gold in modern war" it was "earn free gold in whatever title".

My own campaign spends too little money per user action to offer gold in mw, so I've been monitoring other games that it does show up in.

Thanks for explaining properly, i get it now :)

bigflan
05-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Did you not read any of the threads? Posting threads doesn't cancel tapjoy offers. Dang some people just can't help themselves.No more people found out about it and use it to get gold and Tapjoy cannot afford it as gold is one of the most expensive game currency's I've seen and 10 cents per person wow wish this thread was not here so I can keep collecting my hourly gold

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:35 PM
No more people found out about it and use it to get gold and Tapjoy cannot afford it as gold is one of the most expensive game currency's I've seen and 10 cents per person wow wish this thread was not here so I can keep collecting my hourly gold

You need to go read a book or something. You act like this thread cancelled every tapjoy offer out there. Dropping out of school was a bad choice...

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Hey man I sent you a request if you make me wait 5 more minutes to see your base I'm going to delete you and use a particular set of skills I've acquired over a long career, seek you find you then kill you! lol but for real go accept before I change my mind.

bigflan
05-16-2012, 03:37 PM
You need to go read a book or something. You act like this thread cancelled every tapjoy offer out there. Dropping out of school was a bad choice...You will never know cause your a super gold player

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:38 PM
You will never know cause your a super gold player

Ok smartie. So how did my thread cancel gold offers for every other tap joy game?

Warfiend
05-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Did you not read any of the threads? Posting threads doesn't cancel tapjoy offers. Dang some people just can't help themselves.

That's true in so far as funzio isn't likely to care. However, marketing campaigns are usually budget driven, so the more people that pile onto an offer, the faster it will dry up. Hard to say for certain what tapjoy's intent was with that one. I would bet that by running an offer like that for as long as they did, they have gotten a huge word of mouth bump to their user base.

You got to spend money to make money.

bigflan
05-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Ok smartie. So how did my thread cancel gold offers for every other tap joy game?No just for this I will bring in another example big win sooner is 100 bucks for 1 99 and that means its 2 cents to supply and guess what it's still there guess I win

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Watching this arguement is gonna be like watching Mike Tyson argue with Einstein haha.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Flan, go to my Sit Down thread and watch the video for "How to get over a girl".

bigflan
05-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Flan, go to my Sit Down thread and watch the video for "How to get over a girl".Looks like someone has no response

Bigflan 100000. War Priest -8.24

I win i win

bilbo baggins
05-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Watching this arguement is gonna be like watching Mike Tyson argue with Einstein haha.

I am presuming you are more of a Tyson on the basis you cannot spell argument.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Hey at least I don't spend 1000 dollars in virtual gold

Looks like someone has no response

Bigflan 100000. War Priest -8.24

I win i win

What are you 10? Give me time to reply.

bigflan
05-16-2012, 03:50 PM
What are you 10? Give me time to reply.Ok sorry but you should know this before you talk you need research and this thread is a contribution to MW gold per hour being gone

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 03:50 PM
What are you 10? Give me time to reply.

I thought I was the only one that thought his age wasn't in the teens yet.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:51 PM
like i said..
http://joncorvin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/CvM3nn0g.gif

Warfiend
05-16-2012, 03:51 PM
No just for this I will bring in another example big win sooner is 100 bucks for 1 99 and that means its 2 cents to supply and guess what it's still there guess I win

If you mean soccer, I just checked it and it isn't there for me.

bigflan
05-16-2012, 03:52 PM
If you mean soccer, I just checked it and it isn't there for me.It's there for me

War Priest
05-16-2012, 03:53 PM
Ok sorry but you should know this before you talk you need research and this thread is a contribution to MW gold per hour being gone

Flan, even if your right. I am glad you don't get free gold anymore because your suppose to quit. Remember?

http://i50.tinypic.com/3005hti.jpg

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 03:57 PM
I am presuming you are more of a Tyson on the basis you cannot spell argument.

Well if we're going to get picky perhaps i should point out that your username should have capital letters at the start because it is a name?
Oh no wait, i don't go around the forum pointing out tiny mistakes like that..

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 03:58 PM
QUeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffff take it eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasyyyyyyyyyy be Breeeeeeeeeeeeeezyyyyyyyy

Errol
05-16-2012, 04:01 PM
There must be another game forum, where another player posted the same topic as War Priest, n they must be blaming that person for no gold now.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 04:02 PM
QUeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffff take it eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasyyyyyyyyyy be Breeeeeeeeeeeeeezyyyyyyyy

He hit the spot and i had to let off some "steam" lol

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 04:03 PM
There must be another game forum, where another player posted the same topic as War Priest, n they must be blaming that person for no gold now.

First one to find it wins!

bilbo baggins
05-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Well if we're going to get picky perhaps i should point out that your username should have capital letters at the start because it is a name?
Oh no wait, i don't go around the forum pointing out tiny mistakes like that..

You are trying to question the correct grammatical spelling of a fictional word? Good luck :) Oh and it is capital I when used in the singular as you did in your woeful attempt at an intelligent response.

bilbo baggins
05-16-2012, 04:05 PM
.................................................. .

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:05 PM

Haha.

You guys can blame me all you want because in the end I still have 23 thousand gold. It isn't like I purposly tried to shut it down. Was just helping those who didn't know out. Anyways, I didn't get it shut down... Hear that Bigflan?

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Haha.

You guys can blame me all you want because in the end I still have 23 thousand gold. It isn't like I purposly tried to shut it down. Was just helping those who didn't know out. Anyways, I didn't get it shut down... Hear that Bigflan?

I'm grateful for you getting me about 5 gold for free, so thanks :)

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 04:09 PM
@bilbo - Please go through every thread in this forum giving people lessons on spelling, it'll really help!

bilbo baggins
05-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Haha.

This one post is 1,000,000 reasons why Funzio would never have this clown as a mod.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:11 PM
This one post is 1,000,000 reasons why Funzio would never have this clown as a mod.

Ok buddy. Take a walk, you big bad ass.

...through a busy 4 way.

bilbo baggins
05-16-2012, 04:11 PM
@bilbo - Please go through every thread in this forum giving people lessons on spelling, it'll really help!

Don't try and lick the arse of of one poster by bullying / taking the piss out of another and I might stop making you look a fool.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:12 PM

And actually that's funny because support has came to me for game advice. Have they came to you before...? Nope.

Thunder Child
Been a while since we had entertainment like this! Keep it up boys!

bilbo baggins
Ok buddy. Take a walk, you big bad ass.

...through a busy 4 way.

The brains have not worked so the threats might. You just don't have a clue ;)

War Priest
Don't try and lick the arse of of one poster by bullying / taking the piss out of another and I might stop making you look a fool.

Actually your not making him look like a fool. Queeeeeeef is the sh*t! More than you will ever be.

bigflan
05-16-2012, 04:14 PM
And actually that's funny because support has came to me for game advice. Have they came to you before...? Nope.Chh anyone can play this game it's just you take the easy way and use gold you could have the income of 1 dollar per hour and would still be strong some players have great strategies that are amazing and good

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:14 PM
The brains have not worked so the threats might. You just don't have a clue ;)

Maybe. Go back to giving BJ's in the Funzio bathroom.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 04:15 PM

Please stop, i feel totally humiliated.

Oh look i didn't bother putting a capital I, i must be a fool.

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks WP, love you too ;)

bilbo baggins
05-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Maybe. Go back to giving BJ's in the Funzio bathroom.

If homophobia does not get you a permanent ban nothing will.

http://triadstrategies.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a6abf659970b0162fde3889c970d-800wi

bilbo baggins
05-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Please stop, i feel totally humiliated.

Oh look i didn't bother putting a capital I, i must be a fool.

No attempting to now be clever makes you the fool.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:17 PM
If homophobia does not get you a permanent ban nothing will.

http://triadstrategies.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a6abf659970b0162fde3889c970d-800wi

Is that what you think about while you have a mushroom tip in your mouth?

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 04:18 PM
lol I was in his position not too long ago......Let's stop fighting and talk strategy shall we boys?

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 04:19 PM
is that what you think about while you have a mushroom tip in your mouth?

ahahahahaha

bigflan
05-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Hahahahahha is it not funny how War Priest has the most fights here is a list of them

WP v Jigsaw
WP v Flan
WP v Flan (2)
WP v Flan (3)
WP v bilbo
WP v Seqwins

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 04:20 PM
Correction:

WP + everyone else v bilbo.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Hahahahahha is it not funny how War Priest has the most fights here is a list of them

WP v Jigsaw
WP v Flan
WP v Flan (2)
WP v Flan (3)
WP v bilbo
WP v Seqwins

So am I a bully? :)

I think it's funny that it's bigflan and bilbo baggins vs queeeef and wp.

Thunder Child
05-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Don't try and lick the arse of of one poster by bullying / taking the piss out of another and I might stop making you look a fool.'of' twice? Who looks foolish in the English accuracy stakes? People in glass houses, Bilbo... Oh, even fictional names should be capitalized. That being said, people are free to mess around with language in a game, whether it's an in-game name or a meaningless post on an entertaining thread like this.

bigflan
05-16-2012, 04:22 PM
So am I a bully? :)

I think it's funny that it's bigflan and bilbo baggins vs queeeef and wp.Wha you say I fight my own fights not rely of others I'm done this is boring

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Wha you say I fight my own fights not rely of others I'm done this is boring

Haha, that's funny buddy.

SeqWins
Oh god this is turning into a big ass brawl...........

Where's King Bron when you need him?!?!?!?!

Where's the Popcorn!!!

Hassleham
I think flan went to opperate his "turret" into bilbo's mouth..

War Priest
This thread is for sure going to get locked! :p

bigflan
05-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Hey hey War Priets I might get my ingame name changed to War Bishop I'm the boss of the War priests and War clerics

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 04:26 PM
bwahahahahanbwahahahahahbwhahahahahaha OMG!! This thread is awesome!

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Hey hey War Priets I might get my ingame name changed to War Bishop I'm the boss of the War priests and War clerics

Yep, your right. You and your little 2000 light gunners can rule me around.

bigflan
05-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Yep, your right. You and your little 2000 light gunners can rule me around.You know I have to set down the Law

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:28 PM
It's funny how you only argue with me Flan. I wasn't even talking to you and you started in. Haha! Man love?

Thunder Child
05-16-2012, 04:28 PM
bwahahahahanbwahahahahahbwhahahahahaha OMG!! This thread is awesome!Agree, ranks as one of the better ones! Heading off to work with a smile - thanks gents!

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 04:30 PM
lol I just rated it 5 stars! Whu WHAT!

Thunder Child
05-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Gone a bit quiet in Hobbiton!

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Everyone walked away? Dang and I didn't even get to take off my shirt... :(

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 04:35 PM
<------------------Got a model body...no homo but for real lol

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 04:35 PM
I think we won :)

bigflan
05-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Add me ID769 888 463 do it now

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:37 PM
I think we won :)

Haha good because I refuse to lose in my own thread. :p

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Add me ID769 888 463 do it now

OK MFKR I sent you a request like 30 minutes ago after you begged me to add you and you still haven't added me...get out of here.

bigflan
05-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Haha good because I refuse to lose in my own thread. :pOh no it's not over yet War Priest sorry I won but I will never spend gold

bigflan
05-16-2012, 04:38 PM
OK MFKR I sent you a request like 30 minutes ago after you begged me to add you and you still haven't added me...get out of here.My name is Lord Paul I added you

SeqWins
05-16-2012, 04:40 PM
Email support and change your name to Bigflan in the game or Ron Paul in the forum...It confuses the hell outta me when people have different names on here and the game.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Oh no it's not over yet War Priest sorry I won but I will never spend gold

And your point? You never spend gold but who is always complaining because they don't have gold to spend.

bigflan
05-16-2012, 04:42 PM
And your point? You never spend gold but who is always complaining because they don't have gold to spend.I earn it but it seems it's gone now at least I got my 2 mustang fighters and 1 midnight fighter

uniya81
05-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Every 1hour tapjoy button disappeared....
May be someone who don't want players get easy gold forbidden it?

I cannot get 1 gold every hour now...

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 05:02 PM
Every 1hour tapjoy button disappeared....
May be someone who don't want players get easy gold forbidden it?

I cannot get 1 gold every hour now...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww read the thread dude.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 05:02 PM
Where is Bronson to say "What is that odor I smell in here"?

By the way, Flan your bleeding.

bilbo baggins
05-16-2012, 05:36 PM
'of' twice? Who looks foolish in the English accuracy stakes? People in glass houses, Bilbo... Oh, even fictional names should be capitalized. That being said, people are free to mess around with language in a game, whether it's an in-game name or a meaningless post on an entertaining thread like this.

http://braboscomics.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/fishhook.jpg

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 05:38 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/asdasdasdasdasdasd/whoa-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-thumb.jpg

War Priest
05-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Forum fights are so funny.

bilbo baggins
05-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Is that what you think about while you have a mushroom tip in your mouth?

You seem to have many varied ways of describing the male genitalia. Way to go WP Gay and Proud. I would have never have guessed but they say that you do learn something new everyday. Welcome to the world.

War Priest
05-16-2012, 05:46 PM
You seem to have many varied ways of describing the male genitalia. Way to go WP Gay and Proud. I would have never have guessed but they say that you do learn something new everyday. Welcome to the world.

I am not the one with it in my mouth. Is that why you was gone so long. Did it swell up inside you and you couldn't get back on the forums?

Hassleham
05-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Wish I could stay and join in but I'm off to bed so ill have to catch up later. Have fun WP, don't embarrass him too much.

Copenhagen
05-16-2012, 05:56 PM
You can can buy three crates, while reading your Cosmo, watching a Netflix and chowing down some Weight Watchers.

....winning!

War Priest
05-16-2012, 05:58 PM
Bimbo is to boring to argue with now...

Mcdoc
05-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Wow - I knew that once this post went up the Tapjoy would go down.

Whether or not you believe the Devs read this post and stopped it - or not - I just don't believe in THAT Big if a coincidence.

BTW - Still no BS Chopper. Funny how the Irish Fighter can be fixed in 3 hours, the Free Tapjoy Gold can be fixed on 4 hours, but a free promo item can't get fixed for 3 weeks :(

SMH in severe disappointment.

JohnnyR
05-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Eh, I figured it wouldn't last forever anyway. I'm bent cos I reset a gold timer on my sea crate by accident with minutes to go, right after reading this! Argh, there goes a whole week of gold now!

Thunder Child
05-16-2012, 08:15 PM
http://braboscomics.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/fishhook.jpg
And this response means...?

War Priest
05-16-2012, 08:20 PM

That's what I was wondering. But the photo is funny as heck!

siL
05-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Did any of you guys realise that the website for tapjoy is now "forbidden"?
I've tried to enter their website, and it could not connect
Maybe they are having some sort of problem, and hope that thongs will sort out, and the free hourly gold could continue
Any news on tapjoy?

Errol
05-16-2012, 08:50 PM
nope working 4 me, the website that is

JohnnyR
05-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Maybe they are having some sort of problem, and hope that thongs will sort out, and the free hourly gold could continue
Any news on tapjoy?

Workin for me, just picked up four more gold...

spectra
05-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Any news on tapjoy?

I had the same problem, but just closed the page and googled it again, (on my Iphone) and works fine

bilbo baggins
05-17-2012, 08:54 AM

I made a 'planned' mistake to see how quickly one of the "tribe" jumped down my throat. It's called forum fishing and I caught you TC hook, line and sinker.

bilbo baggins
05-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Bimbo is to boring to argue with now...

WP' guide to arguing (should be a sticky)

1. Ignore the argument and make some comment like "It's my thread I will say what I want".
If number 1 fails.
2. Make attempts at homophobic jokes.
If number 2 fails.
3. Wait for all the posters who are to scared to actually say what they think of him (thank you for your kind pm's of support, I promise not to let him know who you all are) to come along and get their noses right the way up his ass.

Bronson
05-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Seriously guys this is the second argument I missed. GMT sucks

War Priest
05-17-2012, 11:56 AM

1. Ignore the argument and make some comment like "It's my thread I will say what I want".
If number 1 fails.
If number 2 fails.
3. Wait for all the posters who are to scared to actually say what they think of him (thank you for your kind pm's of support, I promise not to let him know who you all are) to come along and get their noses right the way up his ass.

This is actually funny because who took your side? That's right, BIGFLAN!

stricker
05-17-2012, 12:17 PM

If number 1 fails.
If number 2 fails.

This is actually funny because who took your side? That's right, BIGFLAN!
BAH-HA-HAH...

...good one baggins!!! LOL ...and it should be a sticky!!!
...good job flan-n-again

War Priest
05-17-2012, 12:21 PM
BAH-HA-HAH...

...good one baggins!!! LOL ...and it should be a sticky!!!
...good job flan-n-again

Message edited for content by L Fizzle.

bilbo baggins
05-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Give me 5 just got to say goodbye to your very, very demanding father.

Aidan
05-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Interesting reading. I totally missed this one. I thought this is about tapjoy?

I think you two need to stop all this. Both of you obviously got into a bad start so why not start all over again?
This is no longer argument about tap joy. Lol.

Lets move on. Lets be friends. You'll enjoy the forum more this way.

Hassleham
05-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Seriously guys this is the second argument I missed. GMT sucks

I'm GMT and i managed to join in last night :P

Hassleham
05-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Interesting reading. I totally missed this one. I thought this is about tapjoy?

I think you two need to stop all this. Both of you obviously got into a bad start so why not start all over again?
This is no longer argument about tap joy. Lol.

Lets move on. Lets be friends. You'll enjoy the forum more this way.

We're enjoying it still, it's not our fault bilbo got all emotional.

bilbo baggins
05-17-2012, 12:49 PM
Would be happy too. I am afraid that the multiple homophobic references each on their own the most severe breach of forum COC should not be allowed to go either unpunished or at the very least ridiculed in the way that they somehow deserve.

War Priest
05-17-2012, 12:52 PM

Good one. It is almost like I care that you talk about my father I never met. Nope, don't care at all...

Luke7676
05-17-2012, 01:04 PM
Earn 1g in modern war is back up in game.

Mad
05-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah I just collected one too. I don't know if it is going to continue by the hour as it did in the past.

War Priest
05-17-2012, 02:04 PM
Message edited for content by L Fizzle.

You forgot to edit one L Fizzle.

Hassleham
05-17-2012, 02:07 PM
That's what i thought

SeqWins
05-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Earn 1g in modern war is back up in game.

What he said is right!What he said is the truth! What he said is that it works again! What he said is what she said.

Aidan
05-17-2012, 02:11 PM
You forgot to edit one L Fizzle.

Come on WP. Just let it go. No need to inflame this any further.

War Priest
05-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Come on WP. Just let it go. No need to inflame this any further.

Just stating the obvious... :D

You don't have to watch the fight if you don't like it.

Aidan
05-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Know what, you're actually right. I dont have to. So i'll leave you two here then.
Now dont go killing each other ok? Or i'll set seq upon you two. Lol

Arj
05-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Just got some free gold from in game tapjoy just for watching a few trailers.

SeqWins
05-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Know what, you're actually right. I dont have to. So i'll leave you two here then.
Now dont go killing each other ok? Or i'll set seq upon you two. Lol

lololololololol:o

Errol
05-17-2012, 02:30 PM
It's not hourly now. It may be once a day.

Lt. Falcon
05-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Ahh...easy money (gold) is back!! :)

Kudu22
05-19-2012, 04:05 PM
I have never seen this offer. Come on I want some free gold.