Nm
Didn't see other thread

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 02:40 PM
It's temporary... it's the price to pay for ubber rare items I guess

The Billionaire
05-15-2012, 02:47 PM
It's temporary... it's the price to pay for ubber rare items I guess

How do you know it's temporary?? or is that just your opinion??

I'm very annoyed that Funzio keep increasing the gold prices. I'm almost at the stage where i'm not going to buy anymore gold and become a non gold player because i've had enough of Funzio ripping us off. They make more than enough money as it so instead of increasing the prices they should be introducing new ideas to increase their gold sales not ripping off their customer base.

First it was the increase from 10 gold bars to 15 gold bars to open the event boxes and now the increase on the crates.

Not Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 02:49 PM
How do you know it's temporary?? or is that just your opinion??

I'm very annoyed that Funzio keep increasing the gold prices. I'm almost at the stage where i'm not going to buy anymore gold and become a non gold player because i've had enough of Funzio ripping us off. They make more than enough money as it so instead of increasing the prices they should be introducing new ideas to increase their gold sales not ripping off their customer base.

First it was the increase from 10 gold bars to 15 gold bars to open the event boxes and now the increase on the crates.

Not Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an answer another member got from a support ticket:

"Dear CC game supporters, you might have noticed that the cost of crates went up because we have offered the most rareast of rare weapons, the non consumable rare explosive. Since this is so rare we also decided to make it less of a chance to get it with only one crate purchase so we increased the chances to normal rare drops if you buy three. We plan on doing this occasionally when we have such special rare crates items but you can be assured that we will revert back to the normal crate cost and percentages when these crates are done. We hope you enjoy and good luck!!!"

Dravak
05-15-2012, 02:59 PM
LoL did they just copy paste rhino post ? oh man this is crap , can mark confirm this ? or fizzle ?

jmeijer
05-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Apparently, the new owners of Funzio must have their money back.. by letting us pay more. I won't buy gold anymore for events or crates. I think that I will only buy gold in the future for the palm hotels.

Maniaxe
05-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Sexkitteh do not go around spreading BS like that. You failed to read the part where rhino said this is what funzio should have made as a statement regarding the new crates.

I am really giving you the benifit of the doubt here and am also biting the hell out of my tongue. You have several posts giving out incorrect and misleading information. If you don't know what you are talking about then keep your mouth shut.

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Sexkitteh do not go around spreading BS like that. You failed to read the part where rhino said this is what funzio should have made as a statement regarding the new crates.

I am really giving you the benifit of the doubt here and am also biting the hell out of my tongue. You have several posts giving out incorrect and misleading information. If you don't know what you are talking about then keep your mouth shut.

^^ Maybe I misunderstood...

Oh well o_0

My mouth doesn't exactly move when I type sh1t out btw - just sayin...

Rhino72
05-15-2012, 05:37 PM
This is an answer another member got from a support ticket:

Lol, i am sure funzio support might want to use that on customer appreciation day but sad to say I made that up myself and I don't work for funzio. Pretty classic though thinking it was from a "support ticket". Lolz

Chukuli
05-15-2012, 07:18 PM
just my thoughts, on the recent changes happen in funzio crimecity.
please do not get offended on "no such thing as gambling spirit" or its player's choice to gamble etc...

In japan the law "encourage gambling spirit" is a crime. Gree is making huge loses becasue of this law.

Yoshikazu Tanaka, Japan’s youngest billionaire and founder of Gree Inc. (3632), lost $704 million in the past two days after his social-gaming company declined on concerns one of its sales methods may be declared illegal. He owns 51% of gree's share.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-05-07/japan-s-youngest-billionaire-extends-losses-as-gree-plunges

In japan because they use this kind of business strategy (pretty much like crimecity event) to bait players to buy golds as they hope to get the rare item and got themselve into troubles.

They quickly turn its business plan to other countries whereby such law won't affect them. They decided to choose Funzio. They hoping in short term run, they can recovered their losses. Maybe one of the reason why the 20% gold sales didn't appear. The incoming boxes event came in more and more earlier then expected. finally the crates price increases.