PDA

View Full Version : Deciphering levels, and how the "equipment" is broken out...

kykboxr
05-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Ladies,

I have yet to see a thread like this, and sorry if it was previously posted, but what's the current level structure in deciding who gets what?

These 'events' are great examples. It seems that the higher level players are in line with the Midas gun, however, those in the lower level (like myself), get the ever-so-potent 'gold reinforced silencer/rifle' with a 193A/145D rating.

How are the levels and equipment structured? Anyone know the breaking point or does it change based on the amount/level of people in that given moment when the event is released (doubt)?

I was one of the 'unlucky' ones to get three peace makers in the red steel crate. I hope no one has to deal with that absurdity.

murf
05-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Ladies,

I have yet to see a thread like this, and sorry if it was previously posted, but what's the current level structure in deciding who gets what?

These 'events' are great examples. It seems that the higher level players are in line with the Midas gun, however, those in the lower level (like myself), get the ever-so-potent 'gold reinforced silencer/rifle' with a 193A/145D rating.

How are the levels and equipment structured? Anyone know the breaking point or does it change based on the amount/level of people in that given moment when the event is released (doubt)?

I was one of the 'unlucky' ones to get three peace makers in the red steel crate. I hope no one has to deal with that absurdity.

Check out the new "updated best-of-the-best" guide...it has a link where CCMark explains it all

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29487-The-Updated-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

Nicholost
05-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Check out the new "updated best-of-the-best" guide...it has a link where CCMark explains it all

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29487-The-Updated-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

Correct. Thank you for linking him to the new Best of the Best Guides thread, murf. :)

murf
05-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Ladies,

Here's the quick answer to event items from that thread:

Different levels see different loot for each item:
[1-20] [21-50] [51-80] [81+]

kykboxr
05-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Indeed...

Thanks!

The breakout is as follows:

[1-20] [21-50] [51-80] [81+]

Where 1-20 would see equipment A, 21-50 would see equipment B, 51-80 would see C and 81+ would see D, where A<B<C<D in terms of power.

Spartacus
05-15-2012, 02:22 PM

Yeayaaaaaaa! :)

murf
05-15-2012, 02:26 PM
Yeayaaaaaaa! :)

Nice job Spartacus...now hopefully it gets stickied and you don't have to bump it a few times a day ;)