PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how high the attack and defense goals go?

Euchred
05-15-2012, 01:21 PM
For example crusader shield, I know these are linked to how many allies you have. For anyone whose added 500 allies what's your next attack or defense goal? And how much do you need?

Altz
05-15-2012, 10:40 PM
For what i can remember... About 11k defense. I cant recall having attack goals.

lucita
05-16-2012, 04:08 AM
I think I've around 400 allies right now and now aiming for defense goal of 15.75k.

The attack goal that matches with defense goal normally requires a much higher ally count/goal. For instance, back when the level cap was 50 I had attack goals that could be release with ally goal of more than 250 (=50*5).

Altz, there are ally goals and attacks goals and the reason you don't see them is that, I guess, you have way too many ally such that whenever you reach a defense goal you also automatically reach the matching ally goal & attack goal. That has happened to me a few times and I got 10K+ cash for achieving all 3 at the same time.

Altz, as you've reached the top level already I wonder what quest do you still have? Only tournaments? Thanks

Altz
05-17-2012, 05:22 AM
I think I've around 400 allies right now and now aiming for defense goal of 15.75k.

The attack goal that matches with defense goal normally requires a much higher ally count/goal. For instance, back when the level cap was 50 I had attack goals that could be release with ally goal of more than 250 (=50*5).

Altz, there are ally goals and attacks goals and the reason you don't see them is that, I guess, you have way too many ally such that whenever you reach a defense goal you also automatically reach the matching ally goal & attack goal. That has happened to me a few times and I got 10K+ cash for achieving all 3 at the same time.

Altz, as you've reached the top level already I wonder what quest do you still have? Only tournaments? Thanks

Oh yeah i realised! No wonder i got like 20k when i started adding allies/got defense goal or whichever..... :D

As for the quests left for me... I still got to kill monsters at the last two maps... But i'm actually just trying to master the early maps.... It helps add up my attack str. I also got building goals... Wich i ignored... N my fav is actually tournament... Right now at tournament 236.

lucita
05-17-2012, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the sharing Altz!

Can you still actually find players that give you tourny points? My quick calculation gives me that at level 236 only players with 500 (capped) allies would suit.

Btw, I'm 405-118-775 and it'll be great to be your ally!

Euchred
05-17-2012, 04:46 PM
To go into more detail I have enough requests to hit 500 allies (sitting at 483 right now) So I kind of wanted to figure out if the goals go on for long enough to net me enough change to build a manor. My last goal that I saw was 18k Defense and I'm at 30k now. I might just hit 500 allies just to see but even with 40k on hand I need another 130k and I've have to sell my lenders and brothels.

lkm
05-19-2012, 04:10 AM
I am wondering if there are really attack and defense since I never see one. Currently I have 268 allies with about 20K att and def. Are there any equipment awarded for finishing them since I would like to check my inventory to see if I got them implicitly.

lucita
05-19-2012, 07:55 AM
Ikm, you'd probably have ally goal right now and the reason you don't see attack/defense goals is that they're only released after you reach the matching ally goal. Your ally count is way too low compared to your attack & defense such that whenever you hit your ally goal you also automatically hit the attack & defense goals.

I hope someone could put up the goals of attack, defence & ally on the spreadhseet and their relevant rewards in money & experience but that's probably not an easy task.