PDA

View Full Version : Got the Soloution with the multiple Alex´s in the rival list

JuSt.SiCk
05-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Hey guys, just found out why there are multiple Alex´s in the Rival list. Today my Brother asked me, how 2 create an 2nd MW Account on his iPhone. I told him, there´s no way cause MW is using the UDID of his iPhone to identify him. After a few min on google i found a soloution. His iPhone is Jailbreaked and so he installed the App "UDID Faker" via Cydia. This App allows u to fake the UDID for any App u want. So he generated a new UDID for MW. And tada, he got a new Acc. But there was smth wrong. There was no Tutorial for the game, and he can´t enter his Username. He checked his Profile and there we go. His name was Alex. He created another Account and it was still the same. No turorial and his name was Alex. He was also able to visit Carribean Straits on lvl 1. Pretty weird but i think it´s cause he visited this area on his normal Account.

So my question is: Is it allowed to create another Account on your Device? So u can play with as many Accounts as u want on one Device.

SiCK^

War Priest
05-15-2012, 01:10 PM
I thought we already knew this?

Agent Orange
05-15-2012, 01:14 PM
We did...............

War Priest
05-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks for refreshing our memories though buddy! :)

JuSt.SiCk
05-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Ahh sorry, but a few days ago i was reading in another tread that no1 know this ^^

Errol
05-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Apple is not letting apps use the device UDID to distinguish players anymore. Developers have to distinguish players by other means.

This new way may have been introduced on the new update.

05-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Haha my account name is Alex