PDA

View Full Version : Infirmary worth upgrading?

John Snow
05-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Errrr, I raided someone last night whose defense was half my attack strength and I lost an aircraft carrier. That's probably what I get for playing the stupid event. Does getting the infirmary up to level 10 make a noticeable difference in your unit loss rate?

Sia
05-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Errrr, I raided someone last night whose defense was half my attack strength and I lost an aircraft carrier. That's probably what I get for playing the stupid event. Does getting the infirmary up to level 10 make a noticeable difference in your unit loss rate?
Where did you park it?

Selfproclaimed
05-15-2012, 11:30 AM

Tough to say. I've attacked people who's defense was 1/4 of my attack. And I still lost 4 untis .with a lvl3 infir.. I'm personally gonna make infir my last upgrade.focusing on boost buildings,then on defense building upgrades,then on income per hour

Ascent
05-15-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm personally gonna make infir my last upgrade.focusing on boost buildings,then on defense building upgrades,then on income per hour

Interesting, I am doing it exactly in the reverse order you described :)

Aidan
05-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Mine is at level 5. To be honest, i dont see any diff at all. My losses at level 5 are same as it was on level 1. Having said that, i will still upgrade it to level 10 in the future.