PDA

View Full Version : loot unit from battle

commandNconquer
05-15-2012, 09:36 AM
500 mini sub
250 border commander
125 mountain tank

with current exp rate on attack its already not profitable but if at least i could get more of the good loot units at least with a 20 + atk or def those would be useful one day.

i am passed L80 and seriously i don't think anyone needs mini sub at this level so why not replace it with better loot? or boost the drop rate of the good loots already in place.

stricker
05-15-2012, 09:43 AM
mini subs are meatshields in the 80's, so be glad you've got a lot of them!!!

Maverick50727
05-15-2012, 10:52 AM
500 mini sub
250 border commander
125 mountain tank

with current exp rate on attack its already not profitable but if at least i could get more of the good loot units at least with a 20 + atk or def those would be useful one day.

i am passed L80 and seriously i don't think anyone needs mini sub at this level so why not replace it with better loot? or boost the drop rate of the good loots already in place.FYI, Sent you a private message on this.

What?
05-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Are you still getting the other loot like armed steel worker and iron wing?

commandNconquer
05-15-2012, 01:15 PM
yeah i do but those are the good ones i don't complain about them,

what i want is more quality loots units and no junk loot instead of huge amount of junk loot and sometimes quality loot

What?
05-15-2012, 02:25 PM
yeah i do but those are the good ones i don't complain about them,

what i want is more quality loots units and no junk loot instead of huge amount of junk loot and sometimes quality loot

You are lucky I don't get those loot items anymore. I sent funzio a ticket and they said they were aware of the issue. It has been about 6 weeks now and still hasn't been fixed. I would be happy with some mini subs, but I don't even get those anymore. As far as bugs go this seems to only effect a few people so I guess it is not that high on their priorities. I just wish they would fix it soon since the new valor units came out I could use some good loot as well from pvp when going for valor.

Poopenshire
05-15-2012, 02:37 PM
I still get tree snipers and the same stuff as level 1 as loot and I am level 90. ok something is wrong here.

Maverick50727
05-15-2012, 02:47 PM
You are lucky I don't get those loot items anymore. I sent funzio a ticket and they said they were aware of the issue. It has been about 6 weeks now and still hasn't been fixed. I would be happy with some mini subs, but I don't even get those anymore. As far as bugs go this seems to only effect a few people so I guess it is not that high on their priorities. I just wish they would fix it soon since the new valor units came out I could use some good loot as well from pvp when going for valor.
Now you said the devs stated it was a known issue. Now is the fix everyone should be getting the better loot class, the people who are getting it shouldn't be so it will stop, or the class is determined by some criteria on the users account whether they should get it and the check is broken. I would like to know. Got a ticket number we could follow up with CC Mark for a status?

What?
05-15-2012, 04:26 PM
I think I cleaned out my mail folder with the reply. I have the sent mail "The new loot pvp units have disappeared and are no longer obtainable through fights. The old units are still able to be gotten from fights. I believe this issue is corresponding with the new crates event as this started after the new event was released. ". The reply was this was a known issue and sorry for the inconvenience. It's been 5 weeks not 6, but still no resolution.

Jhoemel
05-15-2012, 05:33 PM
I still get tree snipers and the same stuff as level 1 as loot and I am level 90. ok something is wrong here.

Were the same, im level 118 and i get tree snipers, jungle heli, border commander, a tank with 3 attack in pvp, and you guys get mini subs, idont get those anymore

Poopenshire
05-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Were the same, im level 118 and i get tree snipers, jungle heli, border commander, a tank with 3 attack in pvp, and you guys get mini subs, idont get those anymore

Is there something wrong, it does not seem right these are the loot items we should be getting.

Jhoemel
05-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Yeah i think something is wrong, i only got mini sub in pvp in an event a while back, we should be getting stronger loots because those weak loots doesnt affect our stats at all