PDA

View Full Version : Raid goes to wrong rival?

Maverick50727
05-15-2012, 08:34 AM
Hey I just tried raiding a person in my rival list and noticed when it when to their base, it was a different name. I thought I just the hit the wrong person. Went back to my rivals list again, selected the same person and again different name on the base. At first I thought maybe they had their name changed by the devs, but then the name it was going to was familiar to me and I know I have seen it in my rivals list and hit it before. It could be they renamed to an account name that is a duplicate of someone else that I had been seeing. I just thought this was strange and would ask if anybody had seen this.

Corsair
05-15-2012, 08:53 AM
Yeah, I reported a bunch like this a few weeks ago. I think this is mainly a result of them renaming users with inappropriate names. Still see the bug, but it is much rarer now than it was then. Often there will be a number in the name on the rivals list. Could also just be a requested rename, or some other bug. I had my name changed and wonder if it is showing up correctly, but really no way to know.

stricker
05-15-2012, 08:55 AM
that's weird... sounds like you should send in a support ticket mav!!!

...my rivals list has everyone with more allies than me... same lvl or one higher/lower occasionally but all have more allies!!!

stricker
05-15-2012, 08:57 AM
Yeah, I reported a bunch like this a few weeks ago. I think this is mainly a result of them renaming users with inappropriate names. Still see the bug, but it is much rarer now than it was then. Often there will be a number in the name on the rivals list. Could also just be a requested rename, or some other bug. I had my name changed and wonder if it is showing up correctly, but really no way to know.

i missed that otto... sorry for the glitch then, but very glad they are taking out the inappropriate names!!! there are tons of young impressionable minds out there.

Q Raider
05-15-2012, 09:01 AM
I had a problem a while ago where no matter who I selected in my Situation report I ended up attacking the same player....ended up getting him to become an ally to fix that one..:D

Maverick50727
05-15-2012, 09:06 AM
Haven't seen any others yet. It was Jeremiah1442671 that took you to narfy. (can't find either in my rivals list right now). If I see it again I'll post to their walls to see if they renamed. Was just curious as I had neve noticed this behavior before.

Maverick50727
05-15-2012, 09:08 AM
I had a problem a while ago where no matter who I selected in my Situation report I ended up attacking the same player....ended up getting him to become an ally to fix that one..:DGood to know. I can raid and attack others fine thus far, it was just this one person which I can't find now.