PDA

View Full Version : best building or person that gives a loot item

tony187
05-15-2012, 04:53 AM
im looking for buildings to farm but not getting any good iterms any suggestions

Aid
05-15-2012, 05:21 AM
Have you read the best of the best guides yet? You have started multiple threads all asking noob questions, which is fine, but it really would be nice if you glanced at the many guides available. Many forum members have contributed and spent countless hours providing the information, are you somehow above reading these? Not looking for an argument, but maybe you should start your own marathon thread like Mnju did, then you can have a marathon of questions. Oh and since you are posting the same response in multiple threads about crates...shut down your game, restart the app

ShawnBB
05-15-2012, 07:50 AM
There is nothing useful around your level right now, best looting way is PvP which will drop you lots of armor with 5/7,6/8 and melee with 5/5,7/5 stats, also gathering respect for purchasing some Yamaha or NVB at your level.

And please stop creating crappy threads like this. Go search or ask in a same thread that you started.

Rhino72
05-15-2012, 07:56 AM
Have you read the best of the best guides yet? You have started multiple threads all asking noob questions, which is fine, but it really would be nice if you glanced at the many guides available. Many forum members have contributed and spent countless hours providing the information, are you somehow above reading these? Not looking for an argument, but maybe you should start your own marathon thread like Mnju did, then you can have a marathon of questions. Oh and since you are posting the same response in multiple threads about crates...shut down your game, restart the app

Does anybody else get the feeling that this guy Tony187 might be a past forum member that is just trying to annoy the crap out of everybody?

BOS
05-15-2012, 08:00 AM
Does anybody else get the feeling that this guy Tony187 might be a past forum member that is just trying to annoy the crap out of everybody?

He's annoying the crap outta me....lol

Feng1234
05-15-2012, 08:34 AM
Scamming noob needs to be banned

Sasha54
05-15-2012, 08:36 AM

do you mean like a 12 year old soccer player?

CounterSniper
05-15-2012, 08:40 AM
Scamming noob needs to be banned

Kinda funny, yesterday you were telling that noob to ignore people like me and do whatever he wants when we were trying to get the guy to follow standard forum protocol and now you're all up in arms.

You see I knew yesterday what this clown was pulling and that comes from experience and wisdom.

You are a hypocrite and you should be ashamed of yourself. Frankly you disgust me.

Sasha54
05-15-2012, 08:49 AM
+1 CS..............

Feng1234
05-15-2012, 09:14 AM
Kinda funny, yesterday you were telling that noob to ignore people like me and do whatever he wants when we were trying to get the guy to follow standard forum protocol and now you're all up in arms.

You see I knew yesterday what this clown was pulling and that comes from experience and wisdom.

You are a hypocrite and you should be ashamed of yourself. Frankly you disgust me.

My respect for you just dropped to none. You really have no idea why I am angry do you? He used cancer as an excuse to scam people. This is not on.

Yesterday he was just being noobish which is totally acceptable in my opinion because it's not up to you as a game elder to be so rude.

Frankly you disgust me with your inability to fathom the difference here. Unbelievable.

Cancer scam vs a few new threads... So stop trying to promote your hatred without understanding the context.

PS. Don't tell me you could predict what he did today cause that's just BS.

You disgust me.

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 09:42 AM
GUYS - I think you all need to CHILL THE FAK OUT!

Look even if this guy is scamming bot or nigerian scammer or w/e! It was still a valid question that might have been on someone else's mind.

I'm constantly referring people in game to come check out the forums... there can never be tooooo much information!

besides the posts are there for like... a day?? and then they get washed back into the backpages... into history...

honestly... do you scroll back on the pages and start yelling at your phone or the screen:

FAKN NOOB! POSTING ALL THIS CRAP!!! NOW I GOT TO SIFT THROUGH IT!!! ARGGGGG *throws phone/laptop*

like... seriously... chill out ya'll...

answer the questions, ignore the spam... some of this stuff makes good topic of conversation... if you are frustrated by it start a new threat and push that one onto page 2,3,4,5,6,history...

Feng1234
05-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Hehe I was pretty chilled until he posted another rude post without understanding context. I've been cool right from the start for the noob to post some new threads. But he crossed the line with the scam so that's why I called for him to be banned.

The rude old man either didn't know or failed to care about this before promoting his own hatred agenda which then set me off.

Vile Lynn
05-15-2012, 10:04 AM
Kinda funny,...

Hi CS! :D

You tell 'em!

Rhino72
05-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Do you want to know what is liberating:

Click on View Profile of any User ; click on add to ignore list ; click yes I really want to block said person.

Bam! Now you can indulge in the glory of not having to listen to people who make no sense, clutter up the forums or you just don't like.

This is a very useful tool and I owe it to Nicholost for pointing it out to me.

Sasha54
05-15-2012, 10:18 AM
GUYS - I think you all need to CHILL THE FAK OUT!

Look even if this guy is scamming bot or nigerian scammer or w/e! It was still a valid question that might have been on someone else's mind.

I'm constantly referring people in game to come check out the forums... there can never be tooooo much information!

besides the posts are there for like... a day?? and then they get washed back into the backpages... into history...

honestly... do you scroll back on the pages and start yelling at your phone or the screen:

FAKN NOOB! POSTING ALL THIS CRAP!!! NOW I GOT TO SIFT THROUGH IT!!! ARGGGGG *throws phone/laptop*

like... seriously... chill out ya'll...

answer the questions, ignore the spam... some of this stuff makes good topic of conversation... if you are frustrated by it start a new threat and push that one onto page 2,3,4,5,6,history...

Yes it is irritating to see 20 effin threads - each with 1 question in them. When i started posting questions - I grouped my questions together - in 1 POST - unless he's in grade school he should know how to formulate something readable with proper grammar........and on top of that has managed to ignore anything he was told to read - so yes he probably is a spammer - failing that - an idiot.........

and I find it super irritating to have relevant posts pushed off page 1 for crap like this...................

you're wrong - there can be too much information if it's extraneous!

so yes to everything you said - aside from throwing my IPad...........I have to much respect for my hard-earned money.

Yahkin
05-15-2012, 10:40 AM
My respect for you just dropped to none.

Oh noes! My need for constant validation has been crushed!

Feng1234
05-15-2012, 10:48 AM
Oh noes! My need for constant validation has been crushed!

Lolzzzzzzzz.

Aid
05-15-2012, 01:33 PM
@countersniper, I don't think you were rude. And since I do not know how old you old I will not call you old. I have been traveling and did not see the cancer scam, but somebody had to reel him in. It is useless to post 20 different threads.

jaywalker
05-15-2012, 02:07 PM
im looking for buildings to farm but not getting any good iterms any suggestions

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29487-The-Updated-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

Click there and read. Ignore all other posts. Feel free to PM me if you need help with the "loot" spreadsheet :)

CounterSniper
05-15-2012, 05:54 PM
My respect for you just dropped to none. You really have no idea why I am angry do you? He used cancer as an excuse to scam people. This is not on.

Yesterday he was just being noobish which is totally acceptable in my opinion because it's not up to you as a game elder to be so rude.

Frankly you disgust me with your inability to fathom the difference here. Unbelievable.

Cancer scam vs a few new threads... So stop trying to promote your hatred without understanding the context.

PS. Don't tell me you could predict what he did today cause that's just BS.

You disgust me.

Hey Genius,

I wasnt rude to tony yesterday, you just choose to see it that way. You were rude yesterday and got called out for it by Ghost

This thread is about farming loot not cancer and i dont think its up to you to decide which forum protocols are ok to ignore and which ones you alone dont like. How about we all follow them all.

If you think what i said to tony was rude then you should grab your binky and stay in your room. I was rude to you earlier in this thread cuz you deserved some scorn for your hypocrisy and for your rudeness yesterday. I dont know if your 12 or 20 but I'm not a grumpy old man with a hatred agenda. Thats pathetic drivel. I'm 44 years old and we can compare the contributions Ive made to the contributions(attitude) you have provided.

Grow up and realize that my avatar isnt some harbinger of intent that colors everything I say.

I was never rude to you until you were rude and disrespectful to me and others who have spent hundreds of hours "helping" noobs. You come in here, learn a few things and then think you're king of the cluck and that the old timers need to find a new game. Ive forgotten more than you know and your arrogance is only outweighed by your ignorance.

I can count on one hand the number of times Ive been rude to anyone in this forum but your dismissive comments towards "forum elders" as you call them is the reason why so many dont even bother trying to help anymore.

Interestingly I havent seen you make your comments to all the people who give bogus or sarcastic replies to noobs questions just me giving a noob directions that make the forum a better place. That tells me you have a problem with rules in general and for some reason me in particular. Get over it.

I dont give a damn what you think. You are insignificant in the grand scheme of things and until you have contributed to the forum even a tenth of what i and the other grumpy old forum elders have you should just tread lightly, show some respect, learn a thing or two and maybe then you'll be in a place to judge them or me. You got me.

Dont even bother replying cuz you have been added to my ignore list.

Joeycool
05-15-2012, 06:14 PM
@feng1234

I cant be bothered reading what the disagreement is about. But CS is a pretty top guy. He calls it how he see's it. And he normally see's it right.

Feng1234
05-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Lolzzzzz not even a single acknowledgment of the core issues at play. What a loser grumpy old man.

Joeycool, yeah that's probably you haven't seen the cancer scam thread and you either Aid because it was reported and deleted within a few hours.

Happy to take **** from you all as I can take as well as give but not where tony the noob started the cancer thread. And if you decide to weigh in without acknowledging something as serious as that, then your comments are not worthy at all.

And yeah, I've added you to my ignore as well grumpy old man. If you're having a **** life, find something else worthwhile to do and take it out in rl, not on noobs in the forum.

Swifty
05-16-2012, 05:49 AM
@Feng1234

Add me to your ignore list. You were out of line. Again.

QPR
05-16-2012, 05:55 AM
Yes it is irritating to see 20 effin threads - each with 1 question in them. When i started posting questions - I grouped my questions together - in 1 POST - unless he's in grade school he should know how to formulate something readable with proper grammar........and on top of that has managed to ignore anything he was told to read - so yes he probably is a spammer - failing that - an idiot.........

and I find it super irritating to have relevant posts pushed off page 1 for crap like this...................

you're wrong - there can be too much information if it's extraneous!

so yes to everything you said - aside from throwing my IPad...........I have to much respect for my hard-earned money.

I'm going for his an idiot !

Feng1234
05-16-2012, 06:08 AM
@Feng1234

Add me to your ignore list. You were out of line. Again.

As I said if you don't acknowledge my issue with the cancer scam, your comments are not considerate and therefore void to me. If you wanna take up this issue, acknowledge my issue with the scam first before trying to start ****.

And putting it straight, I don't have issues with game elders, just those who think because they've been around so long, they can gang up on noobs with their seniority complex.

Keep making contributions like Nicho and white frog and you'll still be respected.

Swifty
05-16-2012, 06:11 AM
Are the other 1233 Fengs as annoying? Or does the degree go up with increasing number?

Feng1234
05-16-2012, 06:20 AM
It goes up exponentially. We stand firm in our right to the freedom of speech for the suffering and oppressed.

one man gang
05-16-2012, 06:37 AM
It goes up exponentially. We stand firm in our right to the freedom of speech for the suffering and oppressed.

Im still pretty new here but your probably the second biggest tool I have come across. I havent seen this other thread but your making a **** of yourself in this thread. Alot of these guys spend alot more time helping people like me refine my strategy so grow up or start your own forum elsewhere!!

Feng1234
05-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Im still pretty new here but your probably the second biggest tool I have come across. I havent seen this other thread but your making a **** of yourself in this thread. Alot of these guys spend alot more time helping people like me refine my strategy so grow up or start your own forum elsewhere!!

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hum yes, obviously you haven't been affected by cancer. When you do one day, then revisit this thread and understand why I have such a hatred for people scamming using it as an excuse.

And oh, maybe one day you'll too distinguish between the seriousness of cancer issues vs a noob starting a few new threads and forum protocols.

CounterSniper
05-16-2012, 06:51 AM

Heres the thread where nancy boy feng thinks I was rude and then proved how offensive a little troll he actually is. Of course Ghost took exception and rightly so. Feng encouraged this guy tonys behavior which apparently led to some cancer thread that i didnt see and that isnt the point its just him trying to justify his actions after the fact. He started all this and is reaping what he has sown.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29290-how-do-ppl-get-to-60000-att-def

Feng1234
05-16-2012, 07:06 AM
Hehe grumpy old man is back.

Funny how you keep making comments without having full context.

Shows how knowledgeable and wise you are.

Joeycool
05-16-2012, 07:19 AM
Here you go folks:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Sasha54
05-16-2012, 07:23 AM
As I said if you don't acknowledge my issue with the cancer scam, your comments are not considerate and therefore void to me. If you wanna take up this issue, acknowledge my issue with the scam first before trying to start ****.

And putting it straight, I don't have issues with game elders, just those who think because they've been around so long, they can gang up on noobs with their seniority complex.

Keep making contributions like Nicho and white frog and you'll still be respected.

Yes - we get it about the cancer scam - but that's over and you need to get over it. We've all been affected by cancer in some way - if that's your issue - move on.

This tony guy has posted numerous times all over the forum, refuses to do any research and has become irritating and that is what a lot of people were complaining about - and now - YOU have become irritating.

Using the word elders is bizarre in itself - although I am your elder thank god - I wouldn't want to be in your peer group if this is how you act!
and stop calling CS an old man - he's not an old man - but he is a man - which is more than I can say for you.....

Now I suppose you will refer to me as the "grumpy old woman" - whatever

CounterSniper
05-16-2012, 07:23 AM
Here you go folks:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=ignorelist

My ignore list is identical. What a coincidence. lol.

CounterSniper
05-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Yes - we get it about the cancer scam - but that's over and you need to get over it. We've all been affected by cancer in some way - if that's your issue - move on.

This tony guy has posted numerous times all over the forum, refuses to do any research and has become irritating and that is what a lot of people were complaining about - and now - YOU have become irritating.

Using the word elders is bizarre in itself - although I am your elder thank god - I wouldn't want to be in your peer group if this is how you act!
and stop calling CS an old man - he's not an old man - but he is a man - which is more than I can say for you.....

Just ignore him, eventually enough people will get sick of his cr@p and he wont have anyone to talk to but tony.

Then he can just be a lurking leech instead of a public leech. :cool:

tony187
05-16-2012, 07:34 AM
Hehe I was pretty chilled until he posted another rude post without understanding context. I've been cool right from the start for the noob to post some new threads. But he crossed the line with the scam so that's why I called for him to be banned.

The rude old man either didn't know or failed to care about this before promoting his own hatred agenda which then set me off.

hey guys has anyone actually thought does this guy tony what about if he works for a charity club maybe he could be serious instead of paying for adds if he cam do it through forums it a bonus how that sound....

[QUOTE=CounterSniper;225858]Just ignore him, eventually enough people will get sick of his cr@p and he wont have anyone to talk to but tony.

Feng1234
05-16-2012, 07:52 AM

As long as you afford the courtesy of acknowledging my core issue, then I will afford the same to you so happy to drop it.

But others like the grumpy old man don't think it's over as he keeps starting **** which really shows his maturity level. As such, one day when he is affected by cancer, he'll understand the why I now hate the tony the noob. He'll really understand why I don't give **** about his forum protocols but kicked up a big fuss when the noob did the scam thread.

And tony, you need to be banned so stfu.

This is my principle.

Vile Lynn
05-16-2012, 09:19 AM
Just ignore him, eventually enough people will get sick of his cr@p and he wont have anyone to talk to but tony.

Then he can just be a lurking leech instead of a public leech. :cool:

+1 to excellent advice & your immeasurable insight. :cool: Hi CS! :D

CounterSniper
05-16-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks to everyone who has spoken up in support.

Its amazing, the difference between people who have actually known you for a long time and how you roll versus a troll with a bad attitude who likes to make assumptions and mouth off without just cause.

Swifty
05-16-2012, 10:01 AM
@F(e)NG1234

When you first chose your name, you inserted the "e" by mistake and did not notice until it was too late?

Vile Lynn
05-16-2012, 10:05 AM
@F(e)NG1234

When you first chose your name, you inserted the "e" by mistake and did not notice until it was too late?

Trying not to lmfao!

Swearengen
05-16-2012, 10:10 AM
@feng1234

I cant be bothered reading what the disagreement is about. But CS is a pretty top guy. He calls it how he see's it. And he normally see's it right.

+1 JoeyCool & CS: they both know their Shiit!

Feng1234
05-16-2012, 10:36 AM
Lmao. When cancer hits you old grumpy man, you'll know what I'm talking about. That's all I'm about. Trolling I don't do because I give credit when credits due and you don't deserve any. You've shown more than enough immaturity in your posts since youve continually failed to acknowledge my core issue.

BOS
05-16-2012, 10:44 AM
@F(e)NG1234

You are my hero :)