PDA

View Full Version : New Crates. Your input.

DenZ1
05-15-2012, 03:00 AM
What are your thoughts about New crates scheme?
I'm not too thrilled about them at all. Won't buy any more unless we go back to old model.
Damn. Just bought $200 worth of iTunes cards in anticipation of new crates. What a blow....

AppleMacGuy
05-15-2012, 03:05 AM
So that we know what we're discussing, the details on the new Jailbreak Crates are:

Jailbreak Crate, 60 Gold
5% Rare, 25% Uncommon, 70% Common

3 Jailbreak Crates, 175 Gold
15% Rare, 25% Uncommon, 60% Common

Well I was really looking forward to some new creates...but unless they reduce the prices or up the rates Rare & Uncommon %ages on the 3s I won't be purchasing any.

It's clear as daylight Funzio are attempting to encourage the purchase of the 3s...really, the single crate is pointless now. The previous exercise when they temporarily upped the %ages for a few days was clearly A/B split type testing to guage how the players reacted.

Also, they must have had a not insignificant bleed on purchases of the LE items and they're trying to counter that with this change. Their prerogative of course but as per above none of my $$$ are going on these for the time being.

mongorie
05-15-2012, 03:09 AM
Wow... seems like marketing/finance section have heavy quotas this month...
The prices have been raised and the items have been toned down..does this mean Funzio doesnt want more people with amazing stats??

Dravak
05-15-2012, 03:13 AM
I was all excited almost bought 1500 gold , but stopped at the pwd and realise , unless they cut down the price , not interested in this app anymore .
It is not about the money for me , it is about showing some respect to your customer ..not some $$$$
Want some explanation from CCMARK or FIZZLE.

Sorry I can only say what I do , that is it not what others should do ..

kaz
05-15-2012, 03:16 AM
So that we know what we're discussing, the details on the new Jailbreak Crates are:

Jailbreak Crate, 60 Gold
5% Rare, 25% Uncommon, 70% Common

3 Jailbreak Crates, 175 Gold
15% Rare, 25% Uncommon, 60% Common

Well I was really looking forward to some new creates...but unless they reduce the prices or up the rates Rare & Uncommon %ages on the 3s I won't be purchasing any.

It's clear as daylight Funzio are attempting to encourage the purchase of the 3s...really, the single crate is pointless now. The revious exercise when the temporarily upped the %ages for a few days was clearly A/B split type testing to guage how the players reacted.

Also, the must have had a not insignificant bleed on purchases of the LE items and they're trying to counter that with this change. Their prerogative of course but as per above none of my $$$ are going on these for the time being.
+1

Plus, the rare items are not that strong compared to older crates, so I don't see any reason why we should buy crates with these new prices.

AppleMacGuy
05-15-2012, 03:27 AM
+1

Plus, the rare items are not that strong compared to older crates, so I don't see any reason why we should buy crates with these new prices.

Yes, I haven't had a chance to compare them yet but that was my gut feeling also on inspection...so that also makes it another massive negative point.

Anyway, hopefully the masses will vote on this one with a big fat thumbs down and then maybe we'll get some kind of positive re-adjustment. But, my honest feeling is that these new prices/rates are here to stay.

The new GREEdy owner has perhaps made its first opening gambit folks! :mad:

one man gang
05-15-2012, 03:31 AM
I was also ready to put some more money into this game and get new crates, but upon reviewing items and the pricing I wont bother... to bad Funzio, you just about had me lol.

DenZ1
05-15-2012, 03:33 AM
There are always be somebody buying these, but with players like us staying out I don't think this marketing scheme will bring them any extra sales and satisfied customers. I think it'll be the other way around. Why change something that customers do like and happy to see in a product line?
From my standpoint of view it is not just about these crates. It's what to expect in the future. Today I spend more money that I'm comfortable with given price/reward ratio on these, tomorrow the game will change again but go the point that I would feel very uncomfortable. Don't want to commit to something that going the opposite way to my satisfaction in the first place.

Hank
05-15-2012, 03:48 AM
I was looking forward to new crates. Very disapointed to see the price hike, coupled with the fact that the rare items are not as good as the previous ones, makes me not want to buy anymore

Luciferianism
05-15-2012, 03:49 AM
Steel grenades, 294 attack, oh momma.

AppleMacGuy
05-15-2012, 03:52 AM
I was looking forward to new crates. Very disapointed to see the price hike, coupled with the fact that the rare items are not as good as the previous ones, makes me not want to buy anymore

Yep, you're echoing a sentiment that is going to be much repeated in this thread I expect :(

DenZ1
05-15-2012, 03:53 AM

Items are good. But Not even close to 20% better if compared to 20% price hike. Overall, think who is trying to win here? :)

doinkent
05-15-2012, 03:58 AM
poor form from funzio

or whoever is running the show there

Brosiss
05-15-2012, 04:03 AM
This price Hike by funzio is anything faster against my annual increment.
In my country such raise will hv cause a strike.
Too plain greedy. They r trying to earn newcomers money who know nuts on old prices

Euchred
05-15-2012, 04:09 AM
I honestly wasn't going to buy new crates anyways so I'm indifferent but I decided not to buy more gold unless new gold buildings come out that are reasonably priced. The equipment has always been overpriced in my eyes and this doesn't help.

Dr BoneCrusher
05-15-2012, 04:11 AM
Really Funzio? How much more $$$ do you want? We put up with all the hackers, sloppy roll outs and untruths in this game. Now, you mess up the only good thing gold buyers like! For what a few more dollars? (maybe)

Fix The Problems Not What Works!

Populouspapa
05-15-2012, 04:15 AM
I like them, now I have no reason to buy gold so I can use my RL money on other games instead =)

tony187
05-15-2012, 04:28 AM
some reason im still buying old crates for 50g dnt know y it hasnt changed yet bout 3pak plus extra 1 gave me thug chopper nailgunx2 x1 rusty claw

Gaming Will
05-15-2012, 05:19 AM
Yup. Not going in on these crates. I would have been ready to buy a vault this weekend. I'm not doing that now. Odds just aren't good enough.

Fricco
05-15-2012, 05:27 AM
i have purchased at least 1 set of 3 crates since their inception,
i recently switched to only single as of last 2 sets.
This new price and rate drop completely lost my interest.

side not if we had Gold sale today was gonna get more cause i wanted that
Bloody Grinder ! :mad:

Feng1234
05-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Lol I wish I had money to be able to enter into this debate...

kykboxr
05-15-2012, 06:07 AM
This game has had millions of downloads, so I heard. a few '00 rebelling won't cause this to change. I'm with AppleMacGuy, I think this will prevail.

bigflan
05-15-2012, 06:10 AM
I'm gonna say something I think funzio did this cause in 4 crates I got 2 rares 1 uncommon and 1 common for free and I guess funzio does not like that so I will just by 1 crate hope for something good now gonna spend on buildings crates has lost half it's value

Dravak
05-15-2012, 06:13 AM
This game has had millions of downloads, so I heard. a few '00 rebelling won't cause this to change. I'm with AppleMacGuy, I think this will prevail.

Oh it will prevail on indeed it will , just prices rise again since they don't meet the status quo .

So when does it stop ? free players don't bring regular income !
So when does these greedy no customer respecting practise stop , for the people who continue playing ?

Daniel2115
05-15-2012, 06:31 AM
some reason im still buying old crates for 50g dnt know y it hasnt changed yet bout 3pak plus extra 1 gave me thug chopper nailgunx2 x1 rusty claw

You most likely have the old crates still, restart your app and you cannsee the new weapons/prices

Luke 3457
05-15-2012, 06:32 AM
Yeah I was also looking forward to crates, but price increase what a kick in the balls! Yeah no thanks

kykboxr
05-15-2012, 06:33 AM
Dravak,

Let me rephrase this. Out of the 'million' people that download this app, how many are real spenders, compared to free? Not many, obviously, however, when you're dealing with a large sample size, its hard to gauge the reality of how much this game pulls in. You need to understand the financials of the company, which was semi-presented when it was purchased. Because of this, you'll have a better understanding of what Funzio is trying to accomplish. They have no issue with people not buying to to the increase in $$$ spent when, on a larger scale, they will see greater profit from those who continue to buy regardless of the 17% increase on three crates and 20% increase on one crate.

"Business is business, nothing personal."

fuzzy
05-15-2012, 06:38 AM
You most likely have the old crates still, restart your app and you cannsee the new weapons/prices

Android users have not got new crates.

They seen to have an issue pushing updates to Android.

Android players are forced to go the Google Play store and download an update, but there is no update for the new crates so players still have the Turf War Crates at 45 / 145 gold

Dravak
05-15-2012, 06:41 AM
I know that , but here ! there is two reason I will not object to goldsale increase in MW and KA .
1 am no longer playing :p and have not installed them .
2 those units are worth it since , they are indestructable , same way explosives are more expensive then guns , or sometimes have lower stats .

Common items in crates in Crime City , do not meet that qualification in CC , common items in time will be phased out
So that is the risk goldspenders spent in crates .
There is a different mechanic , to Crime City and Modern War or KA .

Also majority of customer are different then MW or KA , maybe not on the forum . but definetly in game .
This is not business , business pratice has to have some common sense in them .
I for one do not see one , infact I only see neglect of business , and just milking goldspenders as cash cows .

Call me supportive , call me a donator , call me greedy or needy , but nobody wants to be a cash cow !
In the beter interest of a product , when oversight has been lost !

AppleMacGuy
05-15-2012, 07:00 AM
Call me supportive , call me a donator , call me greedy or needy , but nobody wants to be a cash cow !
In the beter interest of a product , when oversight has been lost !

Well indeed...so the way to not be treated as a cash cow is simply not to spend...that is what I'm doing and I hope many other do the same. By voting in numbers something may (but probably won't) change on the crate pricing and/or %ages.

AFA I'm concerned, it's their loss...I, like others here it seems, were ready to spend on these new crates and no we won't. Simple as. The fact is, speaking for myself only, I don't need to up my stats any more but when the crates were reasonably priced (from my PoV) I wa shappy to spend to try and acquire Rare & Uncommon items. So, now I'll just turn the tap off and live with it.

I've been playing CC almost from the very beginning...and spent quite a lot of RM...which I've been happy to part with given the enjoyment I've derived. But IMO we're now into 'elastic' band economics with this change...it will only stretch so far...

I hope that Funzio are reading this and might listen but I doubt it :(

For the first time I'm beginning to think I might win the game...

Dr Girlfriend
05-15-2012, 07:02 AM
The prices will stick. What will happen is that every once in a while there will be a crate sale, offering crates at the old prices, and there will be a run on them. Much like they have gold sales now.

Maniaxe
05-15-2012, 07:04 AM
Well I agree with the general sentiment of the previous posters. I was on board to start spending a little RM on the next set of crates then this. Nope its just a blow to the face, pay more get less. Well here is another potential customer Funzio has lost due to neglect and greed.

I hope this was a test and the results will be poor and we go back to old crates, but from my experience things will go on regardless of our displeasure. Just another game changing item that I will miss out on. The rich get stronger and the poor stay weak and I continue too loose interest in what could have been.

TRAZ
05-15-2012, 07:10 AM
I won't be purchasing any gold or crates due to the change regardless of any sale that is offered. My simple vote has been cast.

doinkent
05-15-2012, 07:12 AM
I won't be purchasing any gold or crates due to the change regardless of any sale that is offered. My simple vote has been cast.

pretty much this for me too

AppleMacGuy
05-15-2012, 07:13 AM
The rich get stronger and the poor stay weak and I continue too loose interest in what could have been.

Well, even the 'rich' have their threshold you know...probably even more so than the not so rich, since they got rich in the first place through hard graft...usually...Daddy's kids and those born with silver spoons in their mouths, etc excepted.

Maniaxe
05-15-2012, 07:34 AM
Daddy's kids and those born with silver spoons in their mouths, etc excepted.
That's who I was generally referring to. Anyone who has worked their way towards being independently financially secure has a higher regard for a single dollar and knows what it is really worth to them. People who are self made tend to have more intelligent spending habits as well.

This is of course a generalization and does not hold true for everyone. But in this case when a luxury product becomes worth less and costs more, you tend to see who has a good head on their shoulders, at least from a investment standpoint.

Sorry to get a little OT there it is just something that always has bothered me and that I take interest in. I could have left out that statement but I am bit pissed about loosing out on yet another game changer. I was planning on buying crates this morning and woke up to these new crates. A bit of a slap in the face and I hadn't even had my coffee yet.:D

DenZ1
05-15-2012, 07:38 AM
That's who I was generally referring to. Anyone who has worked their way towards being independently financially secure has a higher regard for a single dollar and knows what it is really worth to them. People who are self made tend to have more intelligent spending habits as well.

This is of course a generalization and does not hold true for everyone. But in this case when a luxury product becomes worth less and costs more, you tend to see who has a good head on their shoulders, at least from a investment standpoint.

+1
I'll back it up

AppleMacGuy
05-15-2012, 07:57 AM
Sorry to get a little OT there it is just something that always has bothered me and that I take interest in. I could have left out that statement but I am bit pissed about loosing out on yet another game changer. I was planning on buying crates this morning and woke up to these new crates. A bit of a slap in the face and I hadn't even had my coffee yet.:D

Sure thing...I take your point and totally empathise.

Dravak
05-15-2012, 08:01 AM
Mark, Fizzle anyway we can get a official answer , so I can either WIN this game , or just continue on .
I know you two represent Funzio first , but don't forget you in a way like customer support have to represent us back.

With atleast a valid reason , am only speaking for meself on winning , but really want a answer to this dillema.

mob
05-15-2012, 08:09 AM
OK Funzio, many have weighed in and it is clear you are pushing in the wrong direction. I echo the majority! Perhaps you could consider the strategy of sales that is employed by the Masters organization (golf). They sell products for a low cost and consequently people purchase not one, but many of the same items. If you took this same approach you would see me spending more and quite likely encouraging new buyers to consume! I believe it would be better to level the playing filed (stat wise) instead of widening it... In conclusion, if you lowered the price of 3 crates to say - 100 gold, I would probably end up purchasing 3 sets (300G) instead of Zero at this current rate (0G). I will let you do the math...

Just for kicks.... let's vote... assuming the contents within the crate are the same

____ 3/crates at 75G
____ 3/crates at 100G
____ 3/crates at 175G

mob
05-15-2012, 08:12 AM
_5___ 3/crates at 75G 5 * 75 = 375G
_3___ 3/crates at 100G 3 * 100 = 300G
_0___ 3/crates at 175G 0 * 175 = 0G

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 08:12 AM
Finally something for us android users to gloat about \(*0*)/

We have old prices muahahahahahahaha

DenZ1
05-15-2012, 08:48 AM
_5___ 3/crates at 75G 5 * 75 = 375G
_3___ 3/crates at 100G 3 * 100 = 300G
_0___ 3/crates at 175G 0 * 175 = 0G

I would get them at 145 as normal price and obviously more if price is going down :)
That is not the case here. If they make a crate worth 10 gold everybody would have had tons of these and there very reason buying them to get a bit ahead of majority would be gone.

The game is very pricey as it is for virtual items.
It feels like we are treated as crackheads. Buy today - get one for 50, tomorrow it'll be 75 when you hooked, then 100, then 150... Addicts will buy it. I'm not. I just hope there are more people who thinks like me then addicts in this game, though sometimes I'm on a borderline :) ... though never crossed it... :0

AppleMacGuy
05-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Finally something for us android users to gloat about \(*0*)/

We have old prices muahahahahahahaha

Clarify...old prices for the old crates, or old prices for the new crates? Apple wants to be clear that we are comparing Apples with Apples and not Apples with Pears...:D

Rhino72
05-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Here is my take:

First Crates: 625 att 731 def
Second Crates: 832 att 533 def
Third Crates: 817 att 620 def
Fourth Crates: 777 att 694 def
Fifth Crates: 801 att 674 def
Sixth Crates: 835 att 644 def
Current Crates: 846 att 725 def

This is the first time we see a rare explosive which I think is interesting and it is the highest total amount of total attack and defense offered. I don't like the fact that the Big Bang common item attack can be replaced with RPG attack because I usually hope any crate option is an end game item for both att and def (the defense of course is nice). Otherwise, I like the all around mix in items so I would buy these crates.

I do agree with the rest of the thread that I don't understand why you penalize somebody that wants to buy 1 crate or who might only have enough gold to buy 1 crate. The incentive before was if you bought 3 crates you saved 5 gold. At this point just be done with the 1 crate option and force everybody to buy 3. The increase makes sense to me at all so that will hold me back as well.

What I am actually holding out for is that this gold sale that hopefully comes up soon won't be your standard 20% off and it will actually be something along 35% or 40% to offset the new prices. Call me an optimist on this... If this isn't the case then I agree with everything AMG said and I will sit back and live with the stats I have now while keeping my cash in my pocket. I would love to hear a comment from CCM or Lfizz about why the change was made just to help me shape how I want to spend my cash going forward.

AppleMacGuy
05-15-2012, 09:09 AM
What I am actually holding out for is that this gold sale that hopefully comes up soon won't be your standard 20% off and it will actually be something along 35% or 40% to offset the new prices. Call me an optimist on this... If this isn't the case then I agree with everything AMG said and I will sit back and live with the stats I have now while keeping my cash in my pocket. I would love to hear a comment from CCM or Lfizz about why the change was made just to help me shape how I want to spend my cash going forward.

Thanks for the analysis on the crates...very interesting. On your point above, well that would be a nice counter-balance to have a larger discount sale...but I don't think it will happen on 2 counts...first, that the future expectations will require the same and the gold purchases in between sales will drop off a cliff in anticipation - there is already enough waiting for a 20% sale, and second Funzio have no control over what gold bought during a sale is utilised for...LE items, crates, events etc., and that most likely is not in their interests.

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Clarify...old prices for the old crates, or old prices for the new crates? Apple wants to be clear that we are comparing Apples with Apples and not Apples with Pears...:D

Honestly I'm not sure...

three turf war crates @ 145G
10% rare
25% uncommon
65% common

turf war crate @ 50G
10% rare
25% uncommon
65% common

I just felt like gloating o_0

Dravak
05-15-2012, 09:20 AM
Those are the old ones kitty , sorry the new ones are jail break crates .

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 09:21 AM
boooooourns!

So do they have better items?

Dravak
05-15-2012, 09:24 AM
It is not as good red steel crates , but beats the turf waf crates by a lot .
but sadly like said , do not wish to be a cash cow .
So either they give a explanation , cause what prevents them from raising prices again next week .

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 09:27 AM
So either they give a explanation , cause what prevents them from raising prices again next week .

Well clearly they are testing supply/demand... they will raise it until the demand bar crosses the supply...

Unfortunately S/D graph could take months of analysis... and if people keep paying the price, they may hike it up again and restart the process!

economics 101!

Dravak
05-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Well clearly they are testing supply/demand... they will raise it until the demand bar crosses the supply...

Unfortunately S/D graph could take months of analysis... and if people keep paying the price, they may hike it up again and restart the process!

economics 101!

Good kitty see I knew you were smart ;)
Sorry that is why I want a answer , for me , cause everybody should make there own decision .
Not based what I am going to do .

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm debating on buying a few crates... now that I know there are BETTER crates in the future.. maybe I should wait...

Rhino72
05-15-2012, 09:52 AM

Only problem with the Red Steel crates was the Peace Maker at 32 / 19. The increased rare percentage at 20% did offset that though. They also changed the Hardened Shotgun from originally posted at 34 / 20 and made it 51 / 30 but as many mentioned it was probably the rarest drop percentage of all items.

If I get some time maybe I will try and do a long winded crate analysis thread and give my opinions. Explosive options make some crates very attractive because explosives are the only non farmable item. These crates have rare steel grenades that are very enticing. A simple solution to this whole situation would be:

"Dear CC game supporters, you might have noticed that the cost of crates went up because we have offered the most rareast of rare weapons, the non consumable rare explosive. Since this is so rare we also decided to make it less of a chance to get it with only one crate purchase so we increased the chances to normal rare drops if you buy three. We plan on doing this occasionally when we have such special rare crates items but you can be assured that we will revert back to the normal crate cost and percentages when these crates are done. We hope you enjoy and good luck!!!"

If this was posted in the annoucment section we would at least be able to digest it and then decide if we want to pay for the increased cost with knowing that if we don't everything will be back to the way it was when they are gone. Just my two cents...

Dravak
05-15-2012, 09:55 AM
Exactly Rhino , that is all I need , a small appreciation , understanding and they will revert it back .. or keep on putting in rare explosives ...

That is what they should do out of respect for customers , not pull the double greed marketing concept .
Sorry most of us goldspenders are not little kids in life anymore .
We are old fashion customers , so we do say respect works both ways .

Max Power
05-15-2012, 10:13 AM
It doesn't matter what people on this thread think or say. If Funzio is listening, they have no intention of doing anything about it. History, without a single exception, bears that out.

Without seeing Funzios books, I have no idea if this is greed or survival. Sure, they sold the company for a large sum but we have no idea if they are operating at a profit. Seems people these days are willing to spend gobs of money for unprofitible enterprises, so who knows what the bottom line is?

All I know is we are in a results based society, and if this causes people to spend less, bad move. More means good move. We shall see.

Since every single move Funzio has made over the last 6 months has been to increase gold sales, only you can decide if it is worth it. The trend will continue.

Joe Brown1
05-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Tried them out - had some extra tapjoy gold. Got 1 rare, 1 uncommon and one common:
Stretch Limo 117/153 (Vehicle)
Fire Torch 90/55 (Melee)
Prison Foot Guards 22/34 (Armor)

All pretty useful for me. Not a bad result - just more expensive than before.

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 10:18 AM
It doesn't matter what people on this thread think or say. If Funzio is listening, they have no intention of doing anything about it. History, without a single exception, bears that out.

Without seeing Funzios books, I have no idea if this is greed or survival. Sure, they sold the company for a large sum but we have no idea if they are operating at a profit. Seems people these days are willing to spend gobs of money for unprofitible enterprises, so who knows what the bottom line is?

All I know is we are in a results based society, and if this causes people to spend less, bad move. More means good move. We shall see.

Since every single move Funzio has made over the last 6 months has been to increase gold sales, only you can decide if it is worth it. The trend will continue.

+.5

I agree with most you've said :D

http://www.google.ca/finance?q=TYO:3632

The company that bought Funzio... questionable lol!

kykboxr
05-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Only problem with the Red Steel crates was the Peace Maker at 32 / 19.

Of course I bought 3 red steel a month ago and was hit up with three f'n peacemakers. That throws a wrench in the thought of buying more crates.

Throw a dog a bone once and a while

Paulio
05-15-2012, 11:55 AM
I feel the same as most do - not buying these crates at these prices. I only started buying crates in the first place after reading all the great feedback about them on the forum. Hopefully, the feedback on this and, similar, threads will prevent others from buying crates and changes will be made. Power to the people! :-)

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Ok I'm happy - purchased 3 crates and got 2 rares! w00t w00t!

:D

Joe Brown1
05-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Ok I'm happy - purchased 3 crates and got 2 rares! w00t w00t!

:D

Niiiice:cool: What rares did you get?

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 02:38 PM
This is for android - so it's the old crates

1x Bloody Grinder 284/131
1x Bling Mac10 119/126
1x Rocker Pants 21/31

sexkitteh
05-15-2012, 02:39 PM
And I robbed my first loft... it was awesome!

2500 bucks and 12 or 14 rp? per hit?! awesome ^^

Silverstripe
05-15-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm not buying more crates at these prices either.
145 for 20% was a good model

The Billionaire
05-15-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm very annoyed that Funzio keep increasing the gold prices. I'm almost at the stage where i'm not going to buy anymore gold and become a non gold player because i've had enough of Funzio ripping us off. They make more than enough money as it so instead of increasing the prices they should be introducing new ideas to increase their gold sales not ripping off their customer base.

First it was the increase from 10 gold bars to 15 gold bars to open the event boxes and now the increase on the crates.

Not Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i won't be buying gold from now on unless there's a gold sale.

Funzio - How about you start fixing the things that don't work instead of breaking the things that do work and stop ripping us off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My vote has been cast and i'm one very unhappy customer right now.

procsyzarc
05-15-2012, 03:38 PM
It's pretty clear from every change they make they are only interested in bleeding as much out of customers and will continue to raise prices.

Limited edition items are getting more expensive 950gold is the norm now for the most expensive as opposed to 700-800 previously.
Events changed from 10gold to 15gold and no doubt will be 20 soon enough while success rates seem to plummet and frequency increases.
Now crates are more expensive.

It is pretty clear they are just going to keep jacking up prices till the game dies. While at the same time customer service has been slashed. I am still waiting on a response to a ticket submitted 3 weeks ago that has ruined my game and have had no feedback yet despite sending 3 tickets, PM’ing Mark a few times and the only one who did response was Fizzle who only said “I'm not support. Please write to them to follow up”

Ironic part since they have been no help I have tried to work out what is wrong with my game myself and found a bug that is completely game breaking and makes the money glitch look like nothing . I was going to submit it to support but since they have been so useless lately I am considering just quitting or exploiting it myself and posting it on utube instead.

Boom
05-15-2012, 03:44 PM
Just like the event their not gonna change. This is getting sick. Funzio this is sick!

Alice
05-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Just saved TJ gold up to 150 and...still cannot afford the crates. Don't want to invest in economy or events either....may be I have to spend them on crates anyway.

Dangerous Greg
05-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Okay let me try this again because my first post was lost to an application crash. I know how silly it seems to be paying real money for virtual items which makes this all the more frustrating. My complaint was with the last crates which I purchased a significant number. I kept buying crates because I thought that the odds would level out and I would get 10% rare items 25% uncommon items and 65% common items. After 90 crate purchases I had 8.75% rare items 18.75% uncommon items and a whopping 72.5% common items. That was NOT the 10%, 25% and 65% that I was expecting. Geeze...I even hoped to maybe do better than average!

I guess what is frustrating is that they didn't even deliver on the percentages that were stated. I purchased another 12 crates after that to make a total of 102 crates and I still had 71+ % common items! I think I got gyped! I did write a complaint to customer support but haven't heard from them yet. For crying out loud they shorted me on virtual items and I'm frustrated (and a little upset). I think maybe I need a new addiction! I should have gotten at least 6 more uncommon and 1 more rare items. Am I that unlucky?? (We already know that this wasn't intelligent!)

Sorry about my rant! :-)

deuces
05-16-2012, 12:25 AM
I purchased 41 of those crates and received 1 rare, 15 uncommon, and 25 common. How do you feel about your take now greg? :)

Behzat
05-16-2012, 01:51 AM
You raised the price????What were you thinking Funzio cant u get fed for money???!!!!You are always hungry and making your customers unhappy!!!!!!!!Also the equipments are not good enough!Enough of you i will stop buying i was buying 1 crate for 50 now it is 60 and the item is not good.i hope you will realize and fix this.

one man gang
05-16-2012, 02:04 AM
Ive purchased 18 crates.. all common... lol FML..

Dangerous Greg
05-16-2012, 04:04 AM
I purchased 41 of those crates and received 1 rare, 15 uncommon, and 25 common. How do you feel about your take now greg? :)

Yes, I got ripped! :)

Nice take on your part though!

Fricco
05-16-2012, 10:46 AM
finally came across a player with multiple Jailbreak Crates,
I dont think many are spending on them and maybe this is an indication why he didnt spend more

1 Rare Camo AR (weakest of lot)
1 Uncommon Dark Trenchcoat ( Best value to me )
5 Common Rigged Hacker
4 Common Prison Foot Guards
1 Common Big Bang ( worst of lot to me )

What are your thoughts and has anyone else decided to purchase ?

sexkitteh
05-16-2012, 11:06 AM
wow... this guy I was attacking bought 6 crates (of the new ones) and got 4 rares... it must have glitched or something... cause he got 2x of the stretched limos and 2x of the camo AR and 2x prison foot guards... What are the odds of opening the same items like that...

Rhino72
05-16-2012, 11:49 AM
wow... this guy I was attacking bought 6 crates (of the new ones) and got 4 rares... it must have glitched or something... cause he got 2x of the stretched limos and 2x of the camo AR and 2x prison foot guards... What are the odds of opening the same items like that...

It happens, last crate set I had 3 Thug Chopper in one set and with the red Steel crates i had 2 Hinds and 1 Grail Launcher.

sexkitteh
05-16-2012, 12:20 PM
NVM

I just reread first comments again

Dangerous Greg
05-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Ive purchased 18 crates.. all common... lol FML..

Man, that sucks! In fact, that is so horrible that I'm surprised it wasn't me that got that!

Amber_
05-19-2012, 01:12 PM
This set of crates suck. More expensive, worse chance of rare (almost none), and worse equipment. What's the point?

I remember when the crates cost like 30g/90g or something... that were at least decent. I'm tired of funzio now.. since this last event (and the ones before too) it's just been ridiculous... I'm done spending money on this company for a long, long time.