PDA

View Full Version : Sea crates

Sgt K
05-15-2012, 12:51 AM
Am I the only one having trouble getting the sea crates? I've attacked/raided about 50 times, and done a couple of missions but haven't gotten a single crate.

Luke7676
05-15-2012, 01:06 AM
Am I the only one having trouble getting the sea crates? I've attacked/raided about 50 times, and done a couple of missions but haven't gotten a single crate.

You probably won't find any crates from pvp tonight since the event just started. Wait till tomorrow for pvp and focus on pve tonight. I have 3 from the naval battle already.

mickymacirl
05-15-2012, 01:15 AM
I got 3 from Naval

Copenhagen
05-15-2012, 01:31 AM
PVP is tough to find out of the gate, unless you look for euro names who are just waking up. Also check out rival bases for building cash to have been picked up already on 1 hour buildings.

Khimsoo
05-15-2012, 02:34 AM
I only have problem opening it. :(

hound
05-15-2012, 04:29 AM

I'm in the same boat! 40+ pvp attacks and raids, only 1 crate- 1 sorry. Used free gold the I accumulated to reset timer- opened with cash..

Brugernavn
05-15-2012, 06:35 AM
How can it be that I've still got three crates even though I have opened two and got three from the start (before I started opening)

It was like that in the last event, too.

JohnnyR
05-15-2012, 07:50 AM
I blew my energy before learning of the new event. If you're raiding and attacking, I'd suggest looking for guys with their electric plants, armories, silos, or derricks collected. These are guys most active and probably have an extra lying around.

Hello Kitty
05-15-2012, 07:56 AM
I blew my energy before learning of the new event. If you're raiding and attacking, I'd suggest looking for guys with their electric plants, armories, silos, or derricks collected. These are guys most active and probably have an extra lying around.Great tip!

Also to conserve energy, I look through rival inventory to see if he/she played past events OR as the current event progresses (Day 2+) check to see if the rival has won at least the Level 3 prize (and higher level prizes on later days). They are most likely collecting the items to open.

Corsair
05-15-2012, 08:38 AM
I've blown through about 2.5x my energy (710) and no boxes. None PvP either. I was able to pick up a lot fairly early last time. Blargh.

SirMW
05-15-2012, 09:39 AM
Just got level 3 prize.
I also use a similar strategy when hunting for crates; looking for Silo and EPP.
The railgun in Naval seems to have about a 50% drop rate for me....it take 390 energy per hit. So far, I got 3 crates out of 5 hits.

Arizona
05-15-2012, 10:02 AM
If I don't get a Sea Crate on the first attack, does that mean my rival has none, or should I carry on attacking in the hope that one will turn up?
Thanks

SirMW
05-15-2012, 10:47 AM
I normally attack a person 3 times before giving up. Majority of the time, crates will drop on the second try; if not, I generally move on.

Everson25
05-15-2012, 10:54 AM
I got 4 from Naval too but this time too many sorrys for a start.

Everson25
05-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Im leaving just 3 crates at a time just in case someone attacks me. Also, my energy is full (1950) just in case someone raids my base. I just got second crate. If I get 2 more by the end of this day I will be quite happy.

Corsair
05-15-2012, 11:21 AM
Another option for getting crates...wait for people to attack you then attack them back, chances are they have some. Just got my first 3 that way along with about $400k. And, my first sorry, of course. :p

One other thing I noticed (a week or so ago), if you attack someone, the results page has both Raid and Attack buttons on the bottom. So attack once, go to their base, finish the attack, and then raid some more, if you really want to PO someone. :D Good way to get back at someone who attacks you but is vaulted up.

These XP are piling up faster the higher I level...at 55 now, go through maybe 5 or 6 full PvP cycles a day, no PvE, and leveling every other day or so. Gonna have to camp and finish upgrading my unit buildings at some point though!

Selfproclaimed
05-15-2012, 11:24 AM
When attacking ,if they have a crate, I've had em drop on the second,third and fourth tries( separate occasions ). So i look to see if there active and if they participate in past events. And I'll attack 5 before I give up for a crate. So far, I've got 3 props and am holding on 6 crates