05-14-2012, 09:44 PM
what are you talking about?

doinkent
05-14-2012, 09:45 PM
single cost 60 gold with 5% chance of rare
triple cost 175 gold with 15% chance of rare

xclusiv
05-14-2012, 09:48 PM
i think crates where to overpowered and made gold and limited items useless, so thats probably why they increased the price, but i think scratchers will be better than crates maybe.

doinkent
05-14-2012, 09:50 PM
well im sure they thought about it before they invented the crtes and already knew they might sell less limited items. but reducing the single to 5% is just ridiculous

Dreno33
05-14-2012, 09:58 PM
mine still says 50 and 145... both say 10% for rare... when did this change?

xclusiv
05-14-2012, 09:59 PM
when you close the app and reopen. new limited items and crates

Dravak
05-14-2012, 10:00 PM
The new stuff , the new crates :( ... well it does matter a bit , with 30 gold increase ,

Ah well have to wait for sales now :p....

Dreno33
05-14-2012, 10:05 PM
maybe its like how they did the 20% for the rares that one time. Something they do once to test the sales. idk. it might not be permanent.

Just give it a week(:

Dravak
05-14-2012, 10:07 PM
The more I think about it , the closer I get to winning the game lol .....

Since 80€ is more then 100$ ... and never gotten even tapjoy fixed !
Hmmm ... lmao let me think some more , almost wanted to click buy gold !
But I think time to really complentate if it is worth it ;) , even if I can spare the money .

doinkent
05-14-2012, 10:12 PM
hope its just to test. i understand they would make the most of crate sales but it was fine before. this way is just tempting you to buy 3 for that 15%, and on top of that another 30 gold

Dravak
05-14-2012, 10:22 PM
yeah doikent the 30 gold ontop , sorry gold is already meaning less to me , but to increase the price of crates.

I don't like the ways things are going :p , it is not about he money to me .
It is the general idea , 175 now 200 a week later , 250 a month later ... you catch the drift .

Dreno33
05-14-2012, 10:24 PM
It is the general idea , 175 now 200 a week later , 250 a month later ... you catch the drift .

as long as the stats and %s match it. who cares

Dravak
05-14-2012, 10:25 PM
as long as the stats and %s match it. who cares

Hahaha spoken like a true noob , guess nobody cares ;)

Even more tempted to win this game :p

doinkent
05-14-2012, 10:31 PM
yeah doikent the 30 gold ontop , sorry gold is already meaning less to me , but to increase the price of crates.

I don't like the ways things are going :p , it is not about he money to me .

exactly.. im not scared to spend a bit of money on the game but i just think theres no reason to change it

Illuminati
05-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Is anyone really surprised at what Funzio does anymore? They only care about money which is why we see weekly "special events". By offering a 15% chance for rares in the 3 crates as opposed to 5% for a single crate, they're trying to entice people to spend more money on the 3 crates package.

Dravak
05-14-2012, 10:52 PM
lol you don't get it , it is the price increase ontop of 5% bonus , the 5% bonus was enough .
The price increase says it all , so what next ?

20% for 200 gold ;)
25% for 250 gold ;)

jaywalker
05-14-2012, 11:02 PM
Not sure if someone already wrote, but for me:

1 Crate 60 Gold
5% Rare
25% Uncommon
70% Common

3 Crate 175 Gold
15% Rare
25% Uncommon
60% Common

Dreno33
05-14-2012, 11:10 PM
many of you fail to realize its a COMPANY. That's their PRIME GOAL: $$$$

It's only natural. Why not test out different prices, %s, etc? Whatever gives the best profit, no?

Dravak
05-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Yeah well hahaha , am tired of donating every week :p ,
You donate for me dreno , or STFU ;)

Since you only make it faster for to WIN this game :p

doinkent
05-14-2012, 11:23 PM

It's only natural. Why not test out different prices, %s, etc? Whatever gives the best profit, no?

ive said this in a previous post, that of course they want to make the money. but to me, this makes me not want to buy these crates. the 5% drop in single crates is what gets to me the most. they increased the price by 10 and dropped the rate for rares. its a double whammy

Dravak
05-14-2012, 11:29 PM
My reasons are different , dropping 5% on single crate , to entice customer to purchase tripple crates , is fine smart marketing move ...

To increase the price of the crates , without explanations , simply says enough to me .
I do not like double GREED marketing campagains , oh while most people think they are buying something .
I think I am donating something :p , totally different picture :p

Illuminati
05-14-2012, 11:34 PM

The thing is, in order for a company to be successful and to maintain its product longterm, it has to be receptive to his audience (customers). I used to play World of Warcraft years ago and what made the game so successful was that Blizzard listened to the players on the forums and took in their feedback and suggestions. A company looking to make money is fine, but not when it gives the impression that making money is greater than the interests of the customer base.

Take the whole debate regarding the actual values for attack and defense points. For Mark to come here and say that they prefer to keep some things unknown is absolutely ridiculous when they're offering items with such stats (ie. the "special" event item with +100 attack) that people are spending REAL money on gold to obtain. That's like if Blizzard offered up the various talent trees in WoW for the different classes but didn't explain what each stat did. If people are going to be spending skill points or spending money to buy items with +attack or +defense stats, shouldn't they be entitled to know what they're getting?

Dravak
05-14-2012, 11:40 PM
Nope illuminati , they don't care about that logic , you will see more and more companies do like that with there games, people love mystery elements .
And like said , that element they will never reveal no matter what people complain about ,
It is part that keeps them playing .

This has to do with greed and no interest of communications with the consumers .
Basically you are nothing rubbed into your face . cause play it or not .
Was tempted to buy 1500 gold and go at the crates , then I realise wait one moment !
Why do I donate to a company , who stands against all the principles , I do not take **** from in Real Life.
Virtual items don't mean a thing to me , money spent is money gone , you can always earn more .
But not everybody is in that luxury position like me !

So why should I donate more in a company , that doesn't have one moral code at all !

Dreno33
05-14-2012, 11:44 PM
exactly, they compare the results this week. if they lost a lot of sales, then they do something about it. if not, they'll probably keep it.

I'm not talking out of my ass, I don't know everything; but what I do know.. is pretty solid. Considering I'm a business Major with a concentration in marketing, i think it qualifies me decently.

Dravak
05-14-2012, 11:47 PM
No it doesn't dreno , you do not do a double greed marketing , you hide it with explanations ,or are on your last leg .
Why unless you are a noob , and godsake for a business major oh how I pitty the future .
No wonder the marketing is failing badly LOL

You sure are arggg..... testing consumer base across the globe , is something else to testing consumer base in louisiana .

Illuminati
05-14-2012, 11:57 PM
Nope illuminati , they don't care about that logic , you will see more and more companies do like that with there games, people love mystery elements .
And like said , that element they will never reveal no matter what people complain about ,
It is part that keeps them playing .

I disagree. From my experience playing other MMORPGs, people enjoy mysteries when it comes to figuring out how to beat bosses and stuff. Offering players choices in how to individualize their characters such as through the use of skill points is one thing, not explaining what a particular stat in offering said choice is another.

This has to do with greed and no interest of communications with the consumers .
Basically you are nothing rubbed into your face . cause play it or not .
Was tempted to buy 1500 gold and go at the crates , then I realise wait one moment !
Why do I donate to a company , who stands against all the principles , I do not take **** from in Real Life.
Virtual items don't mean a thing to me , money spent is money gone , you can always earn more .
But not everybody is in that luxury position like me !

Which is exactly why I refuse to pay for gold in this game. With all the rampant cheaters in this game, what's the point in spending real money which gives you no real discernable benefit? Let's face it, PVP in this game isn't your traditional sense of PVP where there is some requirement of skill on the part of the players. In this game, it's all about the random number generator where upon pressing a button on your screen, someone with an attack level thousands less than your defense level can beat you.

[/QUOTE]

Dreno33
05-14-2012, 11:57 PM
and godsake for a business major oh how I pitty the future .
No wonder the marketing is failing badly LOL

thats funny? Anyways, back on topic:

Idk.. I think its funny how all of you *cry over the devs trying to test their sales b/c you think its "unfair." Don't spend any money. It's free to play, spend you money somewhere else if you don't like it. It kinda sad this needs to be reminded to others.

*No i don't literally mean cry, its called a metaphor.

Dravak
05-15-2012, 12:05 AM
ONE you are entering a new stage of gaming where games pay for virtual goods same way you got toys .
Those old moans and hardcore MMO players are irrelevant , why you are phased out .
How many of us old people still have there toys ;) , but for the youth they want there toys to last a while .
So explaining all is irrelevant to them , give them new toys and it is set .
Sorry they will give you no explanations about the mystery .

2 that you play is already a sucker is born every 5 min group :p , you can think you antogonise them .
Infact you don't , here I delete my aps my accounts when I quit .
Sure I builded a nice city for the other players to rob , a nice 500 TL farmer , but he respect to them .
They made me have fun , you on the otherhand are LOL double moral person .

Think by playing you don't tempt others to buy gold lmao .
So indirectly you think you are using them , they are using you :p
So if you feel so strongly about it , which I doubt , you should delete the aps , do not preech false morals yourself !

Sorry while we both might indirectly agree Funzio is evil , I will delete or give away my app :p
You just prolong your own suffering .

Dravak
05-15-2012, 12:10 AM
thats funny? Anyways, back on topic:

Idk.. I think its funny how all of you *cry over the devs trying to test their sales b/c you think its "unfair." Don't spend any money. It's free to play, spend you money somewhere else if you don't like it. It kinda sad this needs to be reminded to others.

*No i don't literally mean cry, its called a metaphor.

Haha haha you won't make it in the marketing world , sorry dreno , sharks eat sharks .
Come to me when you had your business master , cause crying and stating logical points is two differnt things,

You crai all the time lol , like your car , like this post .
I accept stuff and decide my own course of action !

Sorry mate you fail hard ! like said before FNG stays FNG , till proven .

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 12:13 AM
what are you arguing Dravak? I'm stating that its very pointless and very immature to complain about a simple change in the crate options.

From what I've read over in MW, the gold spenders got a lot of rares outa the crates this time.

IDK, it doesn't seem like a significant change that's worth calling Funzio out like they're a money scammer or something. Its not in their control to have others spend money and pay them, as we all know.

Dravak
05-15-2012, 12:18 AM
You don't read at all , you don't understand , but talk about maturity ?
That is a reason for fail , intelligence gone up , but wisdom went down hill .
Here with age comes wisdom , while intelligence diminish over time , when you do not have wisdom , you are just a plant later on .

I do not care about MW , I do not care what MW has , it caters to a differnt crowd !
CC has the casual gamers , MW a different type .
Oh yes it is ! double greed fail marketing is a point to call Funzio out , that MW crowd are pleased or pissed .
Is none of my concern , I play CC , MW got deleted exit gone ...

So do I want to continue donating money to CC , or like most people say WIN the game :p
And press the X .

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 12:30 AM
seriously, stop with the personal insults on me, you're being a d!ck and hypocritical. Keep it about the game.

Dravak
05-15-2012, 12:34 AM
Then don't post personal insult like **** hypocrite , when you don't even understand them .

Really dreno making you crai crai , there is a difference between truth and insult .
Insult is what you are doing , I am just pointing out the obvious !

Sorry See in your own post anything about the game ? nope good then take your own advice and STFU .

Polarbear
05-15-2012, 12:35 AM
*Sits back eating popcorn*

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 12:40 AM
*Sits back eating popcorn*

good idea. Let's hear about my past and future, Dravak. I seem to have forgotten.

Dravak
05-15-2012, 12:43 AM
now you are just derailing the subject , very weak comeback ...

dreno past HERE I WILL KICK People butt when I get to HL
a week later , I will stop at 100 ... competition is too tough ...

LOL see so simple to guess people who uses the word hypocrite ...

So anything else I have to use from out of head , gee I have a wonderfull memory ;)
Anyway best popcorn this event ! beats poppins ;)

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 12:47 AM
wouldn't that be the future?....

Dravak
05-15-2012, 12:49 AM
oh here is another dreno , favorite , am a free player ..... wait I have 1000 gold should I buy armored state cars ...

Oh wait that is future too , lets go on eating popcorn ,
But fail marketing is fail marketing kiddo ! saying you have. business major very fine finish it first , then we talk .

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 12:52 AM
i never said I was a free player. i never said I'd stop at 100 b/c the competition was too tough. where are you getting all these statements from?

Dravak
05-15-2012, 12:54 AM
A difference between a good troll and a bad troll , is that a good troll remembers what he said ..
A bad troll forget it the moment he writes it ....

YAWN boring , next please ...

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 12:55 AM
so... you're saying your a bad troll b/c you forgot?

kimberleyj
05-15-2012, 12:55 AM
they shouldn't have dropped to 5% and put the price up they should have just picked the one thing to change. i use to buy loads but the last lots was rubbish and this time the is too many changes plus the common items won't do much for to stats at all. so funzio you can count me out from buying this time, i would like to thank them because it means i have more money to spend on other things.

Dravak
05-15-2012, 12:57 AM
so... you're saying your a bad troll b/c you forgot?

hahaha this one I will quote lol , so later on somebody can put in a signature for you to be remembered by ;)

Dravak
05-15-2012, 12:59 AM
they shouldn't have dropped to 5% and put the price up they should have just picked the one thing to change. i use to buy loads but the last lots was rubbish and this time the is too many changes plus the common items won't do much for to stats at all. so funzio you can count me out from buying this time, i would like to thank them because it means i have more money to spend on other things.

That is the point kimberly , they should pick one or the other , not both .
Was so tempted to buy them , but then realise WTF , Since am not interested in buying them .
I had to rethink why am I donating to this game ...

Sorry they beter come up with a good explanation for this crap marketing .

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 01:00 AM
your so confusing... I've seen 10 too many contradictions by you in this thread alone.

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 01:02 AM

you do realize that marketing involves various testing and risks to find their "equilibrium price" right?

Dravak
05-15-2012, 01:06 AM
your so confusing... I've seen 10 too many contradictions by you in this thread alone.

Yo go finish your major first then worry about something complex as the state of mind .
Yeah you are trying to compete with somebody way out of your leguea ...

Before somebody else will go trough your post !
Sorry learn to comprehend your own garbage , before you try to make sense of others.

It is good to be on offensive , but when you don't have any defense
you are weak as hell , now go learn that theorie first .

Here point the 10 out then it is easy to talk , point those 10 put then lmao

Talk talk is all what noobs have , now facts please , since aside from 1 are edited .

kimberleyj
05-15-2012, 01:06 AM
That is the point kimberly , they should pick one or the other , not both .
Was so tempted to buy them , but then realise WTF , Since am not interested in buying them .
I had to rethink why am I donating to this game ...

the money i haven't spent in this game will going to race for life it is a cancer charity i would rather give it to them instead of a greedy company. after this event i don't reckon i will be spending anymore gold seen as we are just dollars signs to them , they should be grateful that they don't have to get a normal 9 to 5 job at a fast food place or a shop.

Dravak
05-15-2012, 01:08 AM
you do realize that marketing involves various testing and risks to find their "equilibrium price" right?

Ah so you are saying the customers are there test subject !
Good marketing ploy , no you test out one thing at a time , not multiple things .

See that is why marketing is failing no patience at all !
Double Greed has been tested , or you think you are the first to come up with the double greed theorie.

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 01:10 AM
they should be grateful that they don't have to get a normal 9 to 5 job at a fast food place or a shop.

they don't have a fast food job b/c they went out and made a career for themselves... it wasn't given to them
they should be grateful (for themselves) that they went out and earned it themselves.

Dravak
05-15-2012, 01:13 AM
the money i haven't spent in this game will going to race for life it is a cancer charity i would rather give it to them instead of a greedy company. after this event i don't reckon i will be spending anymore gold seen as we are just dollars signs to them , they should be grateful that they don't have to get a normal 9 to 5 job at a fast food place or a shop.

Yeah I am thinking one stop futher just deleting it , hell the money I save in a month time lol ;)

Sorry yup there is a step going too far , why am I posting this instead of doing it .
Want to give one more last benefit of the doubt . to change it .
After this I know how the rest of the story goes .. and it is not even about money this time !

deuces
05-15-2012, 01:18 AM
I havent decided how outraged i am yet...would definitely like to see this train wreck go another 10-15 pages tho.

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 01:22 AM
Ah so you are saying the customers are there test subject !
Good marketing ploy , no you test out one thing at a time , not multiple things .

See that is why marketing is failing no patience at all !
Double Greed has been tested , or you think you are the first to come up with the double greed theorie.

1) quit spelling theory wrong, it makes you look like a moron. shortening words is normal, but "theorie"...?
2) The one thing they are testing is the "CRATES"
3) why do you feel so confident with your words? No room for error? every post of yours has its flaws
4) "See that is why marketing is failing" You sound foolish to state such comments. Not one of your bold statements made has been backed by any evidence besides your "wonderful memory" that has shown to be unreliable within this thread
5) your overwhelming and superior intelligence has given me a headache. hitting the pillow now.

doinkent
05-15-2012, 01:24 AM
lol what is going on here

Dravak
05-15-2012, 01:25 AM
Stfu dreno , some of us this is not about money !

This is about our donations to this game , yeah we are willing to pay , but not to be sucker punched .
That is something you do not understand , testing my asss ...

one test at a time please , cause so many things lol right , when is the next 3 steps of greed .

kimberleyj
05-15-2012, 01:31 AM
they don't have a fast food job b/c they went out and made a career for themselves... it wasn't given to them
they should be grateful (for themselves) that they went out and earned it themselves.

they got lucky . i would love to follow my dreams i went out and i have tried many times but failed. just because you go out their and try to get the dream job doesn't mean they shouldn't be grateful that they got the job they wanted .they are very lucky people. the isn't many people in this world that has a job they enjoy going to but have to do it to pay the bills.

kaz
05-15-2012, 01:34 AM
No more crates for me.

kimberleyj
05-15-2012, 01:34 AM
1) quit spelling theory wrong, it makes you look like a moron. shortening words is normal, but "theorie"...?
2) The one thing they are testing is the "CRATES"
3) why do you feel so confident with your words? No room for error? every post of yours has its flaws
4) "See that is why marketing is failing" You sound foolish to state such comments. Not one of your bold statements made has been backed by any evidence besides your "wonderful memory" that has shown to be unreliable within this thread
5) your overwhelming and superior intelligence has given me a headache. hitting the pillow now.

the is no need for these comments this isn't school, if you want to moan about spelling mistakes maybe you should get a job as a teacher.

Hank
05-15-2012, 02:15 AM
the is no need for these comments this isn't school, if you want to moan about spelling mistakes maybe you should get a job as a teacher.

Agreed. It's such a lame tactic, it usually means the person has no real argument to make or they know they are beat so they resort to that type of thing. Also, this game is played in many countries around the world, an and for a lot of people in the forum english is not their first language. Okay, i'll go back to eating popcorn :)

DenZ1
05-15-2012, 02:46 AM
exactly, they compare the results this week. if they lost a lot of sales, then they do something about it. if not, they'll probably keep it.

I'm not talking out of my ass, I don't know everything; but what I do know.. is pretty solid. Considering I'm a business Major with a concentration in marketing, i think it qualifies me decently.

Man, with this mentality you won't get too far. Unless you sell necessities of life and have have exclusive rights to it.

Silvio
05-15-2012, 02:48 AM
But debate ( if in fact that is what we're seeing here) is a series of thought out arguments and facts presented to support a position. Cultural differences related to language barriers are generally understood, but I think what we're seeing here is more of a laziness of language usage, rather than a language barrier. I personally feel that usage of words is a surrogate for intelligence, as poor language skills generally indicate an inability to properly express feelings, thoughts, or coherent arguments in a debate setting. If someone cannot properly express themselves via words (mental illnesseses excluded), how can they form a cogent argument involving abstract concepts like marketing techniques, research, or business models?

DenZ1
05-15-2012, 02:52 AM
Yo go finish your major first then worry about something complex as the state of mind .
Yeah you are trying to compete with somebody way out of your leguea ...

Before somebody else will go trough your post !
Sorry learn to comprehend your own garbage , before you try to make sense of others.

It is good to be on offensive , but when you don't have any defense
you are weak as hell , now go learn that theorie first .

Here point the 10 out then it is easy to talk , point those 10 put then lmao

Talk talk is all what noobs have , now facts please , since aside from 1 are edited .

I don't like your tone on this but I agree that Dreno is kinda talking by the book here. There is way more then that in real life business models. That kinda of marketing is only good for new customers. Old ones like us just get screwed when these things happen.

DenZ1
05-15-2012, 02:56 AM
I think we need a separate thread about New crates and not this ...... contest :)

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 07:15 AM
how can you all just make such big assumptions when you're in no place to make them??

@kimberlyj ~ they got lucky??? Who are you to judge they're past and what they did to get to where they are now. You have no F---ing idea. That is so arrogant to say and so damn rude to assume such things. It takes A LOT of effort and work to get a business like this, this high. It was not "luck."

@Everyone else ~ good observation about noticing this isn't a spelling bee. I just question someones credibility when he keeps talking of my lack of intelligence when he has purposely and repeatedly misspelt such an easy word as theory. It's quite hypocritical.

@Dravak ~ You're assumptions of me have not been offensive in the slightest bit. I've observed how much you enjoy trying to talk above others like your superior, it's pitiful. I don't know why you get off on trying to stand above me in this little Forum, but it makes me wonder if this is the highlight of your life. No one else puts this much effort in trying to prove nothing. You have repeatedly gone way over the line in your comments by bringing in ridiculous assumptions of my RL and... btw Hank.... that is "such a lame tactic." That "means the person has no real argument to make."

This is my last post in this thread so whatever makes you feel better, like getting the last words in, feel free. But I stand by my first statement that you all should not make such ridiculous assumptions about Funzio or I when you don't know.

Dravak
05-15-2012, 07:22 AM
Gee what a worthless come back , dreno there is a big difference for my arrogance !
you want to know ! here am debt free in life ! yes 0 cent in debt , once you reach that status , no minus , no loans ...
Totally clean of debt , when you finish your study and become debt free in the world .
Then maybe we can talk about life and issues ......

Till then if you want to push issues , try to beat that issue first ! since you have a long road to go .
No I do not want go reinvest , make more money ! take out another loan to put into another company , to make bank more rich .

dudeman
05-15-2012, 07:36 AM
how can you all just make such big assumptions when you're in no place to make them??

@kimberlyj ~ they got lucky??? Who are you to judge they're past and what they did to get to where they are now. You have no F---ing idea. That is so arrogant to say and so damn rude to assume such things. It takes A LOT of effort and work to get a business like this, this high. It was not "luck."

@Everyone else ~ good observation about noticing this isn't a spelling bee. I just question someones credibility when he keeps talking of my lack of intelligence when he has purposely and repeatedly misspelt such an easy word as theory. It's quite hypocritical.

@Dravak ~ You're assumptions of me have not been offensive in the slightest bit. I've observed how much you enjoy trying to talk above others like your superior, it's pitiful. I don't know why you get off on trying to stand above me in this little Forum, but it makes me wonder if this is the highlight of your life. No one else puts this much effort in trying to prove nothing. You have repeatedly gone way over the line in your comments by bringing in ridiculous assumptions of my RL and... btw Hank.... that is "such a lame tactic." That "means the person has no real argument to make."

This is my last post in this thread so whatever makes you feel better, like getting the last words in, feel free. But I stand by my first statement that you all should not make such ridiculous assumptions about Funzio or I when you don't know.

*sets down the popcorn*

I think what kimberlyj may have meant by the lucky comment is that they are lucky to have the jobs they have. Not lucky that their jobs exist, just lucky they get to do what they do for a living as opposed to some toilet scrubbing job. There are good intelligent people who do get crapped on and end up with shtity jobs, and not for a lack of effort made towards a better life.

For someone who is going to start picking on the grammar and spelling of someone for whom English is their second language, I would suggest you learn the differences between they're, their, and there, and you're and your. You point out the poor spelling and grammar in someone's second language and say it makes them a hypocrite, but English is your mother tongue and you don't use it properly.

Nothing personal, but that's something that struck me as not cool so I said something about it. :p

kimberleyj
05-15-2012, 10:08 AM
*sets down the popcorn*

I think what kimberlyj may have meant by the lucky comment is that they are lucky to have the jobs they have. Not lucky that their jobs exist, just lucky they get to do what they do for a living as opposed to some toilet scrubbing job. There are good intelligent people who do get crapped on and end up with shtity jobs, and not for a lack of effort made towards a better life.

Nothing personal, but that's something that struck me as not cool so I said something about it. :p

exactly. i would love to be able to have a job i like but no matter how much i try it never happens because of my learning disabilities prevents me from passing my exams in college, i had to leave because the stress was making me depressed . i have a sis that works in tescos with low wages , she is smart but the isn't many jobs about so is stuck in a dead end job but has to work there to pay the bills.

my mum wanted to join the police but couldn't because of her height.

alot of luck comes in to it, the are alot people that work just as hard as the people at funzio but don't get the same chance as them at getting the job they want.

Dravak
05-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Kim reallife education is always more valuable then college education , you do need to be lucky ,
While finishing the exams or getting a degree means something in social status , in the end it means nothing but discipline , willingness to complete what you started , same education is also given in the armed service .

but there so few understand that , it is not the degree that matters , it is more the ability to adapt and in modern case learn and dump , just that learn and dump has been applied to the extreme with the new age generation .
They learn but they also dump way too fast , so they usually have to relearn again .

Feng1234
05-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Eats some popcorn ith some fanta.

Max Power
05-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Wow, we have an emotional test case of 1 rambling about how horrible this is based on emotion, locking horns with a know-it-all marketing college freshman who managed to somehow stumble into the truth in between sessions of patting himself on the back. Classic.

Dravek, give it a rest. You are rambling like a fool. Try to look at this analytically rather than emotionally.

Drano, like Dudeman said, if you are going to criticize someones language skills, you damn well better get it right. Not doing so makes you the hypocrite, not them. Look it up if it puzzles you.

This is probably a test. These crates have finite dates that they are available, Funzio has daily data on what purchases were made, and they will be able too see if this reduces total crates profits vs expanding them. Every company does it, and has for a long time. It's 101, which is why Drano is separating his shoulder congratulating himself right now.

If Funzio loses money, they will drop it back. They are also offering Scratchers coming soon at a price cheaper than a single crate if things hold as they are.

Only you can decide if it is a value to you and act upon it. Only Funzio can tell if it was worth it and what to do next.

Feng1234
05-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Lol @ draino separating his shoulders. Plz post pictures if this is the case dreno.

Dravak
05-15-2012, 10:35 AM
Well if I do it analytical then I win definetly ;) , so it is emotionally that binds me here max ..

So that is it , analytically it is definetly I win strategy , all benefits no loses ...
Is that what you want in this situation ?

Luciferianism
05-15-2012, 10:42 AM
Lol @ people throwing their qualifications around.

Max Power
05-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Well if I do it analytical then I win definetly ;) , so it is emotionally that binds me here max ..

So that is it , analytically it is definetly I win strategy , all benefits no loses ...
Is that what you want in this situation ?

You decide. It's a flippin game. Games are supposed to make you happy. If what you are doing is not making you happy, do something else that makes you happy.

Simple enough?

Dravak
05-15-2012, 10:49 AM
No lol happy is a emotion ;)

So games are emotional ;)

Yeah I understand you max letting this one drop sorry for the sting .. we need some popcorn.

Maniaxe
05-15-2012, 10:54 AM
Sorry the popcorns all gone, we already ate it all while reading. :D

Dravak
05-15-2012, 11:00 AM
Damnit no popcorn , then I demand a strike on gold purchase this week for the popcorn ;)

Dorian Gray
05-15-2012, 12:45 PM

I get irritated by comments like these because of all the game companies I support, ALL of whom are companies that have a prime goal of making money, Funzio is the only one that makes me feel like they're constantly trying to sqeeze every last penny out of me on a daily basis.

Paulio
05-15-2012, 01:00 PM
You decide. It's a flippin game. Games are supposed to make you happy. If what you are doing is not making you happy, do something else that makes you happy.

Simple enough?

This has got to be the smartest quote anyone has ever made in this forum. No joke.

mnju_03
05-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Once again late to a great party...

Joe Brown1
05-15-2012, 01:05 PM

Simple enough?

+1 - Love it Max:cool:

sez
05-15-2012, 01:24 PM
*sets down the popcorn*

For someone who is going to start picking on the grammar and spelling of someone for whom English is their second language, I would suggest you learn the differences between they're, their, and there, and you're and your. You point out the poor spelling and grammar in someone's second language and say it makes them a hypocrite, but English is your mother tongue and you don't use it properly.

Nice post Dudeman, I agree. BTW I want the 20 minutes I wasted in this thread added back on to my life ;)

Dipstik
05-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Out of curiosity, is it 15% for each crate or 15% that one in three will have a rare? I don't buy them, and I've never noticed this before.

Dorian Gray
05-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Out of curiosity, is it 15% for each crate or 15% that one in three will have a rare? I don't buy them, and I've never noticed this before.

A set of three being 5% x 3 = a 15% chance of a rare item because you have 3 crates opening instead of one - so still a 5% chance per crate.

lol That would be sooo wrong if that's what they meant. :confused:

Dipstik
05-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Then their probabilities are all off. It also says the odds of a common item go from 75 to 60. The odds of getting at least one common out of three should be 98.5% if it's 75% for each crate. Hence my confusion.