PDA

View Full Version : Think pvp rank is going to kill me

procsyzarc
05-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Got to say I love the new pvp rank and think it is the best addition to any of funzio's games to date. However think it is going to end the game for me, almost finished lieutenant and just hit L81 and at the moment have only been successfully attacked once in 5 months and even that one guy had RNG gods shining on him (since his attack was 7k below my defence) and obviously had heavy losses and sent an invite straight away.

But.....

I can see going to hit the big leagues soon and once the display bug is fixed and showing rank will probably be one of the higher ranks which will make me a whipping boy for the big gold spenders who will quickly chew through my forces (especially with the new death rates) causing my stats to plummet and eventually quit out of frustration or drop to 20 allies or so to only use gold units.

What do you guys think do you agree that the higher ranks are just going to be farmed to death by big gold spenders or will 50k-60k def be enough to even keep the biggest sharks away since they still have units that can be lost?

Jp lfs
05-14-2012, 03:36 PM
You'll never keep the biggest sharks away, period. No matter what you do...

Sorry, but that was something I had to come to peace with to keep playing the way I do. Camping just isn't fun for me.

Good luck. I'm level 98, and will probably hit the low hundreds by the end of the week. My curiosity is stronger now than my caution (and better judgement.)

JMC
05-14-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm closing in on 70K defence, and i've been getting destroyed by casualty glitchers and middleweight gold spenders for weeks now. Currently i am getting destroyed and have lost over 1300 attack and 700 defence in the last 3 or 4 days.

As for the heavy gold spenders, i am allied with just about all of them. And no, you will NEVER be able to beat them. With an army of 2000 of that blue rank item plane, costing 1500 valor each, there are still a dozen or couple dozen players that will easily overpower you.

Before the update i could at least maintain strength and go up slowly. Now i am plummetting quickly and unable to maintain anything.

JMC
05-14-2012, 05:58 PM
I'm closing in on 70K defence, and i've been getting destroyed by casualty glitchers and middleweight gold spenders for weeks now. Currently i am getting destroyed and have lost over 1300 attack and 700 defence in the last 3 or 4 days.

As for the heavy gold spenders, i am allied with just about all of them. And no, you will NEVER be able to beat them. With an army of 2000 of that blue rank item plane, costing 1500 valor each, there are still a dozen or so players that will easily overpower you.

Before the update i could at least maintain strength and go up slowly. Now i am plummetting quickly and unable to maintain anything.

procsyzarc
05-14-2012, 06:41 PM
That is my concern as a high rank will just have a giant bullseye on you, already lost 100 super hornets in the last few days just from attacking, dreding what it will be like when i actually get attacked back.

Edit: Just noticed your sign nearly 500k bp already? I have used ever point of stam since they were introduced and won every single one and am only at 100k, admititly at my level I am only getting 55-70 points per stam but surely your not getting 5 times that

uniya81
05-14-2012, 08:43 PM
No free players, there is no gold players.

I think Funzio should remember it.