PDA

View Full Version : Not using best attack armor for Hero

NeonBlue
05-14-2012, 03:03 PM
On my Rogue game, my Profile shows I'm using Wind Worn Leather (5/15) as my Hero Armor.
The thing is, I am pretty sure I used to be using Master's Leather (7/10).

I still have the Master's Leather in my inventory, and the spreadsheet does list this item as being usable by the Rogue class.

I guess I can see why the higher defense (15 vs 10) could make the app think the Wind Worn Leather is "better," but of course for Hero gear I care about attack, not defense.

Does anyone know if this is merely a display bug? In other words, am I mathematically using the Master's Leather against monsters, and the only issue is that the Wind Worn Leather shows on this screen?
Or did this "upgrade" really decrease my attack score by 2 -- in which case this is a rather annoying bug?

(Apologies if there's another thread on this -- if that's the case, let me know and I'll move/delete this one. I know about the "you see other players as using gear your own class could use" bug, but this is a different issue.)

Ghost818
05-14-2012, 03:17 PM
On my Rogue game, my Profile shows I'm using Wind Worn Leather (5/15) as my Hero Armor.
The thing is, I am pretty sure I used to be using Master's Leather (7/10).

I still have the Master's Leather in my inventory, and the spreadsheet does list this item as being usable by the Rogue class.

I guess I can see why the higher defense (15 vs 10) could make the app think the Wind Worn Leather is "better," but of course for Hero gear I care about attack, not defense.

Does anyone know if this is merely a display bug? In other words, am I mathematically using the Master's Leather against monsters, and the only issue is that the Wind Worn Leather shows on this screen?
Or did this "upgrade" really decrease my attack score by 2 -- in which case this is a rather annoying bug?

(Apologies if there's another thread on this -- if that's the case, let me know and I'll move/delete this one. I know about the "you see other players as using gear your own class could use" bug, but this is a different issue.)

It could be a display bug. Try to contact support and find out.

enahs1
05-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Yes what the comment above said. Your best armor is your armor with the best DEFENSE score. It has nothing to to with attack.

custos
05-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Can't you just go into your Profile and "customize", then select the armour you want to use? That's what I did.

Futon
05-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Can't you just go into your Profile and "customize", then select the armour you want to use? That's what I did.

That's just for looks, doesn't actually change the armor you use. It just makes you look different on your avatar.

custos
05-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Really? How odd.