PDA

View Full Version : Guys guys guys!

Luciferianism
05-14-2012, 02:06 PM
I know you high levels probably do this everyday, but I just hit my first NC! It was level 2!
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/Randompicz0rrrrs/65f4bb21.jpg
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/Randompicz0rrrrs/0189e0d5.jpg

Babytway
05-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Congrats its a good feeling isnt it. now just hope they attack you back so you can stalk the hood and hit that NC over and over again

Sasha54
05-14-2012, 03:02 PM
I don't get it - I'm 10 levels higher than you and I've never seen anyone with a NC.......my rivals usually have crap

fuzzy
05-14-2012, 03:22 PM
I don't get it - I'm 10 levels higher than you and I've never seen anyone with a NC.......my rivals usually have crap

Run with a full mafia and you will see them.

I believe there are very few that believe and understand Nicholost bracket break down. People who do not read the forum would have no idea about it.

I did for about 3 weeks and it got to boring but it helped me save tons of money with no banking that I thank the nose picker for.

I may lower back down some day but having to much fun with Thug Life and robbing NC.

Sasha54
05-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Run with a full mafia and you will see them.

I believe there are very few that believe and understand Nicholost bracket break down. People who do not read the forum would have no idea about it.

I did for about 3 weeks and it got to boring but it helped me save tons of money with no banking that I thank the nose picker for.

I may lower back down some day but having to much fun with Thug Life and robbing NC.

Fuzzy - I have gone up to 304 and looking at Lucifers stats he is at 300.........maybe it was luck that he found a rival with a NC

fuzzy
05-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Fuzzy - I have gone up to 304 and looking at Lucifers stats he is at 300.........maybe it was luck that he found a rival with a NC

You are correct.

I know at level 87 through 93 or so with full mafia there are any where between 7 to 10 night clubs that show up on my rivals list a lot.

Maybe you just got bunch of poor people in your rivals list....lol

Maniaxe
05-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Also there is a sweet spot where you can see people with full mafia but they can not see you. You can tell
in lucifers photo his opponent has a full mob. Congrats by the way I'll keep an eye out for that name haha. I remember when I decided to add a full mob and play the game with the big kids, I could see full mafia players when I was a lower level but it's more fun to play outside of the sandbox. :)

Sasha54
05-14-2012, 04:45 PM
You are correct.

I know at level 87 through 93 or so with full mafia there are any where between 7 to 10 night clubs that show up on my rivals list a lot.

Maybe you just got bunch of poor people in your rivals list....lol

Yea - I'm playing in the slum hoods......for now!