PDA

View Full Version : Running two games on same device

QPR
05-14-2012, 11:34 AM
Is it possible to run two hood parallel on the same device? Ie running one hood on cchd and one on standard cc

Is this doable ?

dudeman
05-14-2012, 11:37 AM
Impossible

QPR
05-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Well I tried it as a test and have managed to lose my main hood ! Have logged it with funzio...

Hopefully it don't take weeks to sort out!!!!!

pluxfan2
05-14-2012, 12:49 PM
re: QPR, Joey Barton what an animal, hope he gets a six month ban.

Plux
05-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Mr Uruguay Penarol, are you saying I can run QPR on two devices.......Joey Barton Tyson has apparently entered the Bantomweight WBC Arena. Cockadoodledooooooooo

QPR
05-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Mr Uruguay Penarol, are you saying I can run QPR on two devices.......Joey Barton Tyson has apparently entered the Bantomweight WBC Arena. Cockadoodledooooooooo

Not exactly. !

Thought. It was quite funny what Barton did

Ramshutu
05-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Not exactly. !

Thought. It was quite funny what Barton did

It was like Zinedine Zidane. Except Zinedine is actually a good football player.

The funniest bit of the whole thing was how Barton tried to take on Ballotelli, the only person on the pitch that is even more batsh*t mental than he is.

pluxfan2
05-14-2012, 03:47 PM
I actually wanted Balotelli to kick off with him, would have been a good scrap.

Well the good thing is QPR stayed up and the scum of Man U were denied their 20th Title.

Mr QPR, I am a West Ham fan here so you can slag me off when Blackpool win on Saturday.

Sent u an add request.

QPR
05-14-2012, 03:54 PM
I actually wanted Balotelli to kick off with him, would have been a good scrap.

Well the good thing is QPR stayed up and the scum of Man U were denied their 20th Title.

Mr QPR, I am a West Ham fan here so you can slag me off when Blackpool win on Saturday.

Sent u an add request.

Cheers fella will set it up in the morning

procsyzarc
05-14-2012, 04:49 PM
You can run both HD and no HD on an Ipad but both will load the same profile. The only reason to have both is there are some display bugs still with HD (amount of money funzio makes can't beleive these aren't fixed yet) such as not being able to read peoples comments properly or decorations not showing that you need to load non hd to see