PDA

View Full Version : Are you saving any respect?

Falkirk
05-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Hi all,

Seems like a good time to ask as those lucky enough to get the 10th item will be getting 40% more of it! (maybe not depending on rounding or bugs in the calculation it seems)

I happen to have started saving some time ago, maybe a month now before finishing the tug life goals and to my surprise I have about 76,000 (I have the sig as well). With the events adding 3 or 4 items to my stats weekly it seems I have been going up and not really missing the respect items I could be buying. I was focused on the chain whip, got them to 342 but with the end boss giving me tonfa's every other day (14 of those now) that's pretty much a CW each time saved.

Here's hoping for some new respect items to mix things up and get us spending our savings! :)

Rhino72
05-14-2012, 11:30 AM
50K saved and counting. Same boat as you. I stopped Chain Whips at 311. 85 more Reinforced Tonfas from Ma Sheng and that will be my lowest melee item. After that I will switch bosses but that should be at least another 3 months. I am hoping new respect items get introduced but I am not holding my breath.

Seany527
05-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Ive been using my respect to buy the Execlero. I have 79 now. Trying to get around 300 and I figured I'll start to save then. However, Im not really sure what to even save for. I don't see any powerful items coming anytime soon. I was hoping for some missions to collect "x" amount of respects points but none have come up in months...

sexkitteh
05-14-2012, 01:04 PM
I saw someone take a screen shot of their RP - 500000...

I plan on making it to 1million.