PDA

View Full Version : Funzio - Why no battle points for fending off attacks ??

Monteverdi
05-14-2012, 10:34 AM
:eek::eek:
I wonder why wouldn't one get some battle points awarded for successfully defending (winning) against an enemy's attack. I often get attacked and even if I win the fight yet I get no rewards but sometimes loosing good units. As it is now only the aggressor gets rewarded this makes no sense to me.
What is your opinion, guys ?

Cheers.

Tctiger
05-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Good point , I agree.

Jp lfs
05-14-2012, 10:38 AM
I agree. If I get xp and lose units for winning, a few BP's would be nice.

mickymacirl
05-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Amen, very good idea!

JohnnyR
05-14-2012, 10:42 AM
I think the point is to go out and battle. Awarding BPs for defending kind of defeats the purpose. I do agree with you though.

Big John
05-14-2012, 11:21 AM
Should get valor and loot too IMO.

Mad
05-14-2012, 11:51 AM
I agree. I am getting attacked all the time now, partially because I am trying to save up cash to buy an oil rig worth $4.5 million. My point is I am gaining experience when I win but no battle points. That experience is what causes me to level up. Either make it so I don't gain experience when I win after i am attacked or give me battle points.

SeqWins
05-14-2012, 12:53 PM
^^YOu should definitely upgrade your vault man there is no need to be sweating 4.5 mil that's petty cash....

Mad
05-14-2012, 01:59 PM
^^YOu should definitely upgrade your vault man there is no need to be sweating 4.5 mil that's petty cash....

LOL... I know you are absolutely right. Unfortunately, I didn't know how important the vault was until I started reading this forum. Now I am scrambling to upgrade it as fast as I can. Unfortunately, since I am a bit late into this, I can only protect $1.5 million soon to be $2 million.

I have been on this forum for only three weeks or so and from all I have learned here I am now spending most of my game-time undoing all my mistakes. This forum has really helped.

Maverick50727
05-15-2012, 10:14 AM
LOL... I know you are absolutely right. Unfortunately, I didn't know how important the vault was until I started reading this forum. Now I am scrambling to upgrade it as fast as I can. Unfortunately, since I am a bit late into this, I can only protect $1.5 million soon to be $2 million.

I have been on this forum for only three weeks or so and from all I have learned here I am now spending most of my game-time undoing all my mistakes. This forum has really helped.
Good that is the point of the forum and you learn by your mistakes better. I did the same and didn't turn my game starting aorund L40, it took me 20 levels and a month to do it. Time is your real enenmy. Knowledge is power.

Most people just restart, but fixing is more fun as it adds more challenge. I adapt all the time and still found I've made some mistakes partly in the fact that I based my strategy upon the current game and it changes constanlty.

Jhoemel
05-15-2012, 05:46 PM
You lose battle points when u lose, that suppose to go to the winner right?