PDA

View Full Version : If anyone was wondering about "heavy thunder"...

Seany527
05-14-2012, 07:13 AM
I didn't see any posts on here regarding the pay out for 'heavy thunder,' when you buy 4 armored SUV's. It was a complete waste of money. The SUV's are just awful for $480k each. The pay out was $8000 and 29 XP. :(

The next mission is 'way of the samurai' where you have to buy 9 Katanas for a total of 6.3M Is it even worth my time? My income per hour is only 60k.

vitus79
05-14-2012, 07:16 AM
just all of them are waste of time and money, rewards are pretty much useless, go for economy regardless of goals and earn as much respect coins as u can. cc story makes u end up weak in HL

so what would u have to do? buy gold to compete

BOS
05-14-2012, 07:16 AM
I didn't see any posts on here regarding the pay out for 'heavy thunder,' when you buy 4 armored SUV's. It was a complete waste of money. The SUV's are just awful for $480k each. The pay out was $8000 and 29 XP. :(

The next mission is 'way of the samurai' where you have to buy 9 Katanas for a total of 6.3M Is it even worth my time? My income per hour is only 60k.

I'm on the same goal, my IPH is 720,000, and I haven't done it... But, having said that, it's up to your personal playing style. I may do it once I hit 1 mil IPH...